Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

By ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 21

2.9K 96 26
By ghost_foe

A/N: GO TOUCH GRASS YALL AND IF YOU'RE A MINOR, PLEASE SCROLL AWAY FROM THIS STORY.

-

-

-

I finally arrived to my building but I went up to my apartment to spritz some perfume and carefully shoving the nightgown into my purse for when I sleep at Kai's place.

OVERHAUL:

I'll be there in 5, darling.

I smile as I felt myself getting geedy and I decided to wait outside since he'll be here soon.

-

-

Overhauls P.o.v:

MY DARLING:

Okay, see you soon(:

I set my phone back into my pocket.

"I think this is enough. You've done nothing but waste my time here. I'll be taking my leave" I stood up and wiping the dirt off my clothing.

"No, oh c'mon Overhaul. This is one of a lifetime deal! You win, I win, it's a victory situation!" The man had tried convincing me.

"How you've explained to go about the situation is nothing but delusional. It will bring nothing but attention towards us and risk everything and the chances to succeed is slim" I said firmly.

I'm losing my patience here, this fool is nothing more than a doped up delusional gangster like the rest of the low-lives.

"Hey! Atleast just consider it!" He yelled and I stare right back at him as my anger washed over me.

His men had activated their quirks and taking a stance.

I'm sorry, Darling. I'm going to be a bit late.

Your P.o.v:

Seriously where is kai? It's been 20 minutes and it's getting cold out. To make the situation worse, the men that are passing by, keep whistling at me. Sure I wanted attention but now i only really want it from Kai.

I sigh, getting frustrated. I decide to text him here and there if he is coming or not but he hadn't read it.

Fuck it, I guess he isn't coming. This was a complete waste of my damn time.

I groan as I push myself off the bench and head back into the building where it's warm. Down the street, I hear a car screeching as it turned around and speeding down the road but stopping in front of the building.

I cross my arms, fully knowing it's Kai, late. My chest had a strong sensation running, anger. I'm never usually angry unless someone doesn't keep up with their word, which had happened many times back at home.

"Darling, I am so sorry. I know I'm late but we still have that reservation" kai had a slight bruise above his left brow and his outfit was a bit of a mess.

Why does he have a bruise? Did he get into a fight? No- no, I'm mad at him. I can't just, easily give up like that.

"Wow" Kai practically breathed out while his eyes were scanning each part of my body and making me feel shy from how long he was staring.

"You look.. you look gorgeous my darling" He slowly took a few steps towards me, still looking inch by inch of how I looked until he reached my face.

"I know. I know and I'm sorry baby but please don't be mad, can I still take you out for dinner? It would be such a shame to waste such an opportunity to look this good, go to waste right Darling?" Kai pulls me in by my hips and I refuse to look at him.

"C'mon now baby, don't give me the silent treatment. Atleast get into the car?" He lifts my face up by my chin to make me look at him but knowing my petty ass, I close my eyes.

I hear him chuckle to himself.

"Fine, you wanna be like that? I'll take it into my own hands" Kai had said.

The hell does he mean? Is he going to force my eyes open-?!

I yelp as threw me over his shoulder and I gasp, feeling his hand slap on my ass and leaving a stinging sensation.

"Oh my god, seriously Kai?" I ask him.

"Ah! So she finally speaks? Tch, get your bratty ass in the car Y/n" He then places me into his car, buckling me in himself.

Okay maybe I've taken this attitude a bit too far now.

Kai gets in, buckling himself in and driving off. The ride was silent. A bit too silent and I hate it.

"You do know, I didn't mean for you to wait this long. I got held up on some business" Kai finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah, kinda figured of how you look right now" I lean towards the door and look out the window.

Kai places his hand on my thigh.

"You really are gorgeous. I'll make it up to you, I promise" Kai said.

He was a man of his word that was for sure. And for a man who was a germaphobe, he really is setting that aside to go this far for me.

He had taken me to a private beach, with a huge porch that overlooked the water that had reflected the moon.

I walked ahead as Kai had to park the car and I looked at the view, candles, food, flowers and wine.

How cliché but... this is the most anyone has done for me. God, this feeling.. of warmth is spreading through my chest.

"I'm taking it that you like it" Kai asked.

I turn around with a smile.

"Oh darling what is it? Is there something you don't like?" He rushes over and carefully cupping my face.

I guess I'm giving him a weird expression.

I shook my head as I inhaled deeply.

"Everything is so... it's perfect, really. And I am sorry for acting such a bitch earlier" I said.

Kai took his black medical mask off and kissed my nose,
"Don't worry about it, Darling. Let's go"

We ate and enjoyed the view while talking over cliché things like: what we wanted to be when we were younger, I telling him few stories about my family and him telling me how his pops is a great man and how he saved him.

After dinner, we decided to walk against the shoreline since we ate a bit too much and Kai had to sober up to drive. We walked around for quite some time while holding hands and it was almost nerve racking.

Jesus, I can dance on random men but my heart is beating this fast over holding hands?

Kai pulls me in but twirling me around and he wraps his arms around me. He was smiling and it was a sight I loved.

"You are so cheesy with this, you know that right?" I giggle.

He nodded his head,
"Maybe but I know you love it, especially how you look at me now"

"Hmm, that so? How do I look at you then?" I ask him.

"Like you're in love with me, like you can only see me" he spoke confidently and in a softer tone with me.

"Well you're not wrong" I couldn't restrain myself anymore as I felt the urge to kiss him and I do. I felt him smiling before returning the kiss which went on for a bit.

Kai pulls away and he looks at me, wanting to say something but didn't seem to know how. So instead he kissed me and lifting me up in the bridal style so I immediately wrap my arms behind his head and I laugh as I broke the kiss.

"Want me to drop you off at your apartment or go back to my place?" He asked as he neared his car.

"Yours please, I wanna sleep with you tonight" I said.

"Fine by me. But remember darling, I'm not fucking you" he pecks my cheek.

I roll my eyes,
"Yes I know"

We got into his car and he drove off the private beach while he kept his left hand on the steering wheel and his other hand on my inner thigh, a bit too close if I'm being honest.

"Fuck me if I'm wrong but... you aren't wearing any panties are you, now?" Kai asks me while keeping his eye on the road.

I giggle as I shook my head,
"Nope. You aren't wrong about that"

I look over and see him clenching his jaw then his hand grips onto my thigh.

"You are way too reckless for my liking, Darling" kai spoke as if he was in pain.

"Well it's not like you can do anything about it, right, Mr. Overhaul?" I grinned as he had realized, I was now the one teasing him.

We stop at a red light and I feel his middle finger massaging my clit that made me moan softly from the sudden reaction and made my hips jerk up a bit to feel more friction from his gloved fingers that I didn't even care if he had it on or not.

"If you want to act out like a fucking brat you are, just remember Darling. I'll put you back into your place where you belong. Also, this car doesn't have the tinted windows" Kai didn't even bother to look but kept his eye on road while he picked up the pace of massaging my clit. I breathed heavily, trying to remain calm since there were people walking by.

For fucks sakes, this is the longest red light ever!

I gasp sharply as I felt Kai slip in a finger and I immediately lean back onto the seat to grasp more friction from him. Kai then slips in another finger, curving his fingers and pumping them in and out that I couldn't help it but moan softly and arch my back from the sensation I longed for, from him.

"You truly are a needy one aren't you? So fucking needy for pleasure that you don't even care that anyone sees huh?" He slowed his fingers but he used his thumb to rub on my clit, making me feel a knot forming below my stomach.

"Ohmygod kai! Kai, please just drive. I need you please, I-I cant have people seeing me like this either" I grab onto his wrist.

Kai drives off once he seen people out the window, speculating on what's going on in here.
But he didnt stop, he slowly pumped his two fingers inside of me and running his thumb over my sensitive cunt.

"Oh-oh god! Fuck, kai. I think... going to cum" I moan out as my thighs were squirming about.

Kai kept fucking me with his fingers and to make the situation enticing, he drove down the road, over the speed limit.

This is all too much, he's driving insanely fast and only one hand on the wheel?! Oh god, I feel it. That feeling below my stomach-

Kai slips his fingers out and stopped the car. He looks at me as he sucked on his fingers,

"You taste amazing Darling. Too bad it weren't your cum right?" He smirked in such a mocking way.

I fucking hate him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 943 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
413K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
361K 11.3K 43
Bอฆฬฅnอฆฬฅhอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅ Bอฆฬฅoอฆฬฅyอฆฬฅsอฆฬฅ Xอฆฬฅ Fอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅmอฆฬฅ!อฆฬฅ Rอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅdอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅrอฆฬฅ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š—...