Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

Bởi ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... Xem Thêm

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 18

3.2K 103 24
Bởi ghost_foe

I got back to my apartment and gathered my things I needed for school and to change my clothes. I rushed out, seeing Overhauls car still there.

"I thought you drove off already?" I asked him.

"I'm taking you there" Overhaul said.

I took up the offer and once we got to the campus I was about to rush out the car but I lean over and kiss his temple.

"Thanks. See you later" I rush out and to my classes.

I can barely focus on the lectures because every second Overhaul came into mind. Especially how he looked without his mask, how toned his body was, how passionate he made out with me and how he was so soft with me. More importantly how it was unfair he left me high and dry but by guess it's going to be worse if he's going to edge me on. I wonder how? Is he going to kiss me until I beg him? Is he going to make me suck on him, letting him release his load and not me?

I feel a nudge on my arm, I look over and seeing Todoroki gesturing me to focus. I nod.

I guess I do think too loudly.

Lunch came around and I packed my things as I hear my phone go off. It was Valentine, wanting to get lunch together as usual. I walked out the classroom and head to the nearby diner Valentine and I usually go to.

"L/n! Wait up!"

I look back, it was Todoroki running up to me.

How weird, usually whenever I see it I'd get butterflies and all geedy. But..  I dont feel anything like that anymore.

"Hey Todoroki, whatsup?" I continue to walk as I talked to him.

"Nothing, just wanted to see yah" he grins.

I smile and nod,
"Oh really? Shouldn't you be out doing something better?"

"C'mon, I can't say hi to my friend? Especially after you kept zoning out of class. What were you even thinking about?" Todoroki asks.

I shrug,
"Remember that guy you kept on insisting he was my boyfriend?" Well... I think he does wants to become a thing because I kinda" I laugh shyly.

"I kinda slept at his house last night?"

Todoroki's mouth drops,
"Woah, you slept with him?"

I scoff,
"What no, no we didn't do anything. We just.. he took me out on a date, we talked and it was already late so he let me sleep in his extra room. Even made me breakfast this morning" I smile and blush over the thought of this morning.

Todoroki was silent so I looked at him, he was staring ahead. I nudge him.

"Hey, you good?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I am. Just thinking over things" he sounded a bit distracted.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked.

He shook his head,
"Nah, maybe later. I gotta go, I'll see yah?"

"Mhhmm, later"

I met up with Valentine and we ate. I told her everything and apparently with her story was better than mine. It was definitely better considering she dropped her boyfriend and is now doing sneaky links with hawks. After the whole scandalous conversation and lunch, she headed off to her classes but for me, my classes were canceled.

I called a taxi to get home and during the ride I looked through my phone. Messages from Mirko, wanting to meet up with me. Sending goodmorning and goodnight texts.

I feel like such an asshole for leaving her in the dark now

I pay the driver and head up to my apartment. I yawned, feeling my brain being a bit overworked so I decide to take a nap once I get home.

I get off my elevator and I slow my pace as I reached my door.

"Mirko? What are you doing here?" I ask and saw her sitting on the floor, in front of my door.

Mirko looks up, smiling and embracing me for a hug.

"Oh good you're okay, I thought something happened to you" Mirko laughs.

I unlock my door, letting both of us in.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I drop my stuff onto my counter.

"Well duh, because you haven't been texting me. You doing alright Doll?" Mirko pulls me in closely while I was yawning. I nod.

"Yeah I'm just tired. Uhm, listen I wanna talk to you" I pull away from her.

"Look uhm. You're really amazing but I don't think I can have a relationship. I'm sorry but I've kinda seen someone already and... I'm sorry it's just" in times like these I tend to talk with my hands.

Although Mirko picked up on what I was saying since she grabbed my hands into hers and she smiled.

"Don't worry about it Bunny Rabbit, I understand. I thought we'd be something yah know? But it's alright, whoever you picked must be real lucky. I'll see you around Y/n." Mirko kissed my cheek before heading out.

-

-

I didn't know how long I slept considering it was already dark out so I reach my hand out, wondering over my bed to look for my phone but finding nothing. I groan, realizing it's in my bag. In the kitchen. I get up and head out of my room but stubbing my toe on the corner of my dresser.

"Ouch! Fucking hell, stupid ass dresser" I flip the switch before walking out, still yawning. I flip my living room lights and scream, seeing Overhaul on my couch. I place my hand over my chest.

"For shits sakes! Overhaul what the fuck were you doing in the fucking dark!?" I roll my eyes as I walk past him to get my bag.

"I was waiting for you. Since 5pm but you never showed. Didn't even bother to text me either Y/n" Overhaul follows me into the kitchen.

I pull out my phone, seeing text messages from him and Valentine. I look back at Overhaul.

"I'm sorry, I- I fell asleep once I got home and my afternoon classes were canceled. I just forgot to tell you okay?" I walk over to him, wrapping my arms behind his head.

He had a look on his face.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" I had asked him.

"Why was mirko here?" He finally answered.

I sigh,
"I just broke up... with whatever her and I had alright? She wasn't even here for 10 minutes. Besides how did you know?"

"Chrono is the one that watches over you when I'm not around" he wraps his hand behind my back.

"Can I take this off, please?" I point at his bird mask and he nods. I struggle a bit, trying to take it off but I succeed.

As I did so, Overhaul places his lips onto mine. Kissing me ever so softly while lifting me up and carrying me to the couch. He hovers above me while deepened the kissing and he uses his knee to spread my legs, feeling excitement overwhelm below my stomach. I was getting impatient so I kissed Overhaul a bit too fast, making him grab my wrists and lifting them over my head with one hand and using the other to hold my jaw.

"Slowly, darling. Alright? Slow" he breathed out and I nod.

He guided the make out session which was slow but heavily passionate that made me moan here and there. He used his knee to brush up against my clit through my pants, sending shivers up my spine. I whimper at the lost touch of the sensation so I grind my hips against his thigh, making me moan softly.

"God, you are one needy slut aren't you? Can't even wait for me to fuck you huh?" Overhaul spoke softly, not even inches away from our lips touching.

I nod as I whimper,
"Yes, fuck I can't handle it anymore. Overhaul, I need you to fuck me. Please, I want you" i looked at him as i felt his dick stiffen through his pants.

He shook his head,
"No, no you've been defying against me remember? This is your punishment darling, I'm sorry"

Before I could whine he kisses me deeply and slipping in his tongue. I moan at the touch of tongues lathering against the other when suddenly Overhaul softly sucks onto my tongue and slowly pulling away. I moan softly as I grind my hips against his thigh and feeling his dick twitching.

"Overhaul, please. Please I need you to fuck me, I'm sorry I won't do anything like that again please, just.. just fuck me please?" I begged Overhaul but during that I could feel his dick twitching even more and his eyes clouding with lust.

Overhaul sighs deeply as he closed his eyes and pushing his head up to the sky.

"No, no darling." He finally looks down at me.

"I am not going to fuck you, until those Hickies are gone. Trust me, this is agonizing for me as much as it is for you. I just can't get past the idea of me fucking you when you're already marked, like she fucking owns you" he pants a bit, clearly pissed off from either sexually frustrated or the whole situation with Mirko and I.

"I'm the only that gets to fuck you, mark you and treat you like my girl, alright darling? No one." Overhaul kisses me deeply before pushing himself off me and walking to the guest bathroom, leaving me on the couch with a fast beating heart and a tangled sensation below my stomach.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.8K 2.6K 46
He is forbidden to approach. Why? Because he's your collegaue, your boss and... he's married. You've known each other for a few years, and are worki...
47.9K 1.2K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...
413K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
757K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...