Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Epilogue

7.9K 152 25
By Namjoons-Crab

Hot mess

(ignore the mistakes. Please)

THIRD(POV)

'Jin loves himself too much, it's kinda obnoxious' Taehyung said as he polished his nails.

'Tae... honey you have no right to talk about how I love myself too much. Don't think I forgot what you said in the prologue' Jin said looking at Taehyung as if he is warning him.

Jimin agreed 'yes Taebear instead of sounding cute and innocent, bitch you sounded slow' he said.

'Yes, honey! it was not giving what is supposed to give' Jin said making a face.

Taehyung just stared at them not really knowing what to say. He can't deny it because they aren't wrong, now that he thinks about it, that moment was very embarrassing.

'Can't we please let go of the past and focus on the future' Taehyung pleaded he didn't want to remember his embarrassing moments.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other than answered 'nope. Never'

'I'm still wondering how we became friends' Taehyung murmured.

...............

Author: Everyone gather around.

Everyone: We are here, now what do you want.

Author: I have a problem.

Yoongi: What's the problem?

Author: I don't know how to end a book and I don't know how to do an epilogue.

Namjoon: I which I can help but I don't know either.

Jungkook: How about we speak on the development of our character and story outline.

Everyone turned their head towards Jungkook a little amazed. 👁👄👁

Jungkook: What y'all looking. I'm a billionaire for a reason😤

Taehyung: No babe we are just amused.

Jimin: That's actually a good idea but are moons gonna like that.

Hoseok: Hey let's just risk it because she is obviously out of ideas and she sounds like is about to have a mental breakdown and panic attack.

Jin: My baby is suffering.

Hoseok: She is 18, what baby.

Jin: She is 18 but she is not an adult. She is a baby with a lot of untreated traumas 😔

Author: Hey! Don't get emotional. Bad bitches don't cry without good beat music.

Everyone: HUH👁👄👁

Author: Never mind. Any other ideas.

Jimin: We can do what Jungle book said and just add a little something-something in the end.

Yoongi: Whatever.

Namjoon: We can do that.

Author: I'm the one writing.

Jin: Bitch you are typing what writing you talking about?!

Hoseok: It's better than nothing. Plus since we are already here why not roast both.

Taehyung: The book is boring

Everyone & Brain: Agreed.

Author: I thought you were on my side.

Brain: Hey I'm just going with the flow. tsk rudee.

Overall everyone agreed to roast the author and the book. These people don't have any mercy like they weren't the characters.

Jungkook: Let's. Kids remember we don't like solo stans.

Taehyung: And that's on what?

Depression: That's on period 💅

Jimin: Who asked you?

Depression: it's called self-invite honey. You should try it!

Jin: anyways. My take on the book and plot is easy. The book look rushed, and the time skips didn't really add up.

Author: I don't pay attention to math.

Yoongi: even a 1st grader can do the math.

Hoseok: didn't you hear her, she doesn't pay attention in math class.

Author: thank you Hobi.

Namjoon: she also forgot to pay attention in her English class.

Jungkook: this is not really roasting.

Yoongi: the plot didn't make sense and it was all over the place. Like the author, it tried to fit in but failed.

Brain: yeah a total flop.

Jimin: the time skips and our age did not multiply well.

Taehyung: characters lack a well-developed background.

Jin: ancestry DNA failed and scammed her.

Hoseok: has too many loopholes and gaps in between.

Jungkook: Too many details which leads to boredom.

Yoongi: at least I slept a lot here unlike in other books.

Author: I should have kept you busier so you wouldn't run your mouth.

Yoongi: You are very unlikeable.

Brain: he got a point.

Author: Whose side are you on?.

Brain: You don't pay me!

Depression: I wonder why?!

The rest of the group was looking at them for arguing like the rent is due. Hoseok was just wondering 'we will never get to the topic today will we?'.

'Nope'

.................

'Helle people, humans, aliens, animals, non-identified species. We are talking about what we wished the author could have done to make the book better' Jin said introducing everyone.

Taehyung raised his hand, Jin rolled his eyes because this kid is acting as if he is in class. 'Yes Tae'

'Who's today's host'

Jin looked at him like he dumb 'me duh'. Turning back to the camera he said 'before being rudely interrupted, I'm today's host, and let's begin'.

'Let's begin with Yoongi. Yoongi what do you have to say and please give an actual criticism'

A tsk was heard from the grows and we all know where it came from.

Yoongi: To begin with this is her first book so the mistakes she makes are very reasonable and understandable. However, she still needed to work on the plot, like stated before too many loopholes in the book and something didn't add up.

'Thank you yoongles' Jin said 'moving on to the next... Jimin'

Jimin: She can do better and develop a plot. Mehhh she has a lot to learn.

'Next'

Namjoon: Needs to work on her vocabulary, word transition, and keeping her readers engaged on the edge.

Author: Stream ON people!

'Thank you and next'

Hoseok: She needs to think before writing, but I was the sunshine here like always soo. It doesn't matter.

'Next'

Jungkook: I got the banana milk I was promised so I can't really complain. Except the story could have been more developed and not gone in circles.

'Next'

Taehyung: 4 kids was a lot but I love kids so she is forgiven on this one. I mean story needs work but not bad for a first-time writer.

'Next'

Not hearing a response Jin realized he was the last one 'ooh'

'My take is, she has room for improvement. And I respect that she did it even though the possibility of the book failing was high, and I applaud those moons who stayed' Jin said applaud.

Standing up and bowing to the audience, the 7 boys showed their appreciation and respect to their readers.

'Thank you, everyone, for supporting this book and for accepting it with its flays' Namjoon began.

'Yes, we love you all, and thank you for sticking through the non-consistent posting schedule' Taehyung said.

'Most of all thank you for your patience' they all said.

Doing a 90-degree bow they thanked Moons again and ended.

'Thank you!!'

'This was BTS in Spoiled Wifey. Byeeeee! Moons!!!'

THE END!

...............

'And that's how your grandparent's life was. Very chaotic, all over the place, never organized, and most importantly the chaotic author'

Grandkid number 1: That's it, mama?! I thought they would go on more adventures!

Grandkid number 2: Yeah Aunty Woozi. Why didn't they go on more adventures? Why did the book end suddenly?!

Grandkid number 5: Wow so many questions.

Grandkid number 3: If y'all shut up maybe mama would finish. So shut up all of you!

Grandkid number 4: Chile talk about the black sheep in the family.

Grandkid number 3: I hope your eyes get stuck like that and finally you will end up with your camelion family.

Woozi: Okay everyone gather around. So to begin with yes the story did end like but that's how life is. Life Goes On

'Just because a story ends, it does not mean that life stops. Because life continues after a chapter ends. When a chapter ends it means a new one opens and so the story of that new chapter begins'

Grandkid number 1: Wise words mama.

Grandkid number 5: I wonder what uncle jungle book did when Aunty TaeTae got rid of his banana milk.

Grandkid number 3: What's the point of wondering. Your answers won't be answered stupid.

Grandkid number 2: I don't get paid enough for this!

And like their parents and grandparents, the grandchildren' never-ending bickering began.

Taegguk: Thank you all for reading.

Sena: Just have to let moons know that your dear author appreciates you guys from the bottom of her heart to the point she couldn't stop bragging to one of her best friends about her readers.

Eun-Ae: It was too sweet for my poor heart.

Husbands: Spoiled Wifey's will forever be...

Wife's: Spoiled Wifey!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

This is the end of a new beginning

A/N: Thank you everyone for all of your love and support for this book. I love you all from my heart.

I always remember how excited I was for getting 100 views. I know pretty low to be appreciated but even the 10 views got me excited.

To see how far this book has gotten is still unbelievable to me.

I appreciate you all and I have to thank everyone who has read and encouraged me to continue I couldn't have done it without you.

Ps: I couldn't find their username but you know who you are.

I LOVE YOU ALL MY MOONS ✨💜

Bye bitches ✨💜😭😭

STAN BTS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
110K 3.7K 17
In which Jungkook is abused by his long time boyfriend. He feels trapped, like he can't get out, like he's in a deep whole of darkness that wants to...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...