Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 58

4.9K 144 11
By Namjoons-Crab

Please ignore the mistakes

High school MOMENTs #1

(If you have any questions for the characters please ask them here I'm doing a Q&A the next chapters)

THIRD(POV)

'Bang!!' The front door was slammed open. In came in the quadruples, triplets, and twins, most of them laughing while one had a bored expression, and some furious.

'Appaaaaaaaaaaaaa' Ara screamed as they all entered the house, their parents were complete chilling upstairs. Well, that was until their heard the scream of their youngest.

Jungkook looked at his wife who was not even surprised. Taehyung sigh getting up and walked down to see the teenagers scattered around the living room.

'Ara honey what happened this time' he asked as he sat down on the love seat, waiting to hear what his daughter had to say.

'Eomma you won't believe what Taegguk and Eun-Ae did' she said face full of betrayal.

'What did they do honey' Taehyung asked folding his legs together because this was going to be a long afternoon.

'Eomma, they made friends with people who don't wear Gucci' she said pointing at her two older siblings. Hearing this Taehyung looked at his kids choked.

'How could you betray me like this' he said standing up. He can't believe there were his kids.

Taegguk and Eun-Ae facepalmed, they knew how much their mother was a Gucci fanatic. If it wasn't was their uncles and father all of their houses would have been covered in Gucci.

'Eomma not everyone can afford Gucci' Taegguks said rubbing his nose, looking at him Taehyung knew he couldn't refuse that argument.

'That's a good point' Taehyung and Ara responded. Walking up to her older brother she hugged him, Taegguk just stared down at her not even amused.

'Hehe since that's the case you are forgiven this time' she said kissing his cheek, happily skipping to the kitchen to get food.

'Eomma that's your daughter' Eun-Ae said pointing at Ara who was now in the kitchen. Taehyung nodded his head 'that's right'

'Eomma did the teacher call you' Taegguk suddenly asked. Taehyung shook his head, he hasn't received any phone calls from the school.

Hearing this, the bored and unamused Jaehyung sat up and straighter. This little action did not go unnoticed by Taehyung, a smile slowly formed on Tae's face, wondering what his second oldest had done this time.

Hahaha, Taegguk laughed out loud looking at his brother, oh yeah this day will only get better. Jaehyung looked at his brother with a scared look, shaking his head, telling his brother to not say anything.

He forgot that his mother was looking at their interaction. 'Jae, you do know Uncle Cutie is looking at you right' suddenly asked Woozi eyes heavy with sleep even though they just came back from school.

Jaehyung did not know what to say. Taehyung was amused, unknown to them the other adults were watching them from upstairs.

Taegguk smiled sweetly, wrapping his arms around his mother's petite and slender shoulders he said 'oh eomma, oh sweet eomma' he paused.

'Our dear Jae over there, though it was a good idea to sleep for most of the lecture in our biology class' he became quiet, trying to get his mother to be more curious.

'Go on' Taehyung said.

'The teacher discovered him and woke him' Taegguk said his smile getting bigger if that's possible.

'When Jae was fully awake, the teacher looked at him and said "you know Mr.  Jeon your future doesn't seem too bright", he said looking at Jaehyung from head to toe' Taegguk continued telling the story.

'The teacher was about to walk away when Jaehyung answered him and said "That's not what your bright head is telling me"' As he finished saying Taegguk couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The parents who were silently watching everything from upstairs forgot that they were supposed to be hidden and silent, and they laughed loudly with the rest of the family.

Taehyung shook his head and looked up at his best friend who was on the second floor. Noticing the eyes of one of his best friends on him Jimin immediately raised his hands up and pointed at Yoongi who gave his infamous gummy smile.

'I'm a very good teacher' he said patting himself on the back.

'I don't know why I'm married to you honestly' Jimin said looking at his nails shaking his head.

'Well is not like you had a choice' Hoseok said stating facts, no printer.

'Jimin doesn't ask questions you know the answers to' Jin butted in looking at Jimin as if he is looking at someone who doesn't have common sense.

'Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head' Jin stopped then continued 'actually no I don't want to know' he said getting up to leave.

Walking down the stairs Namjoon followed his wifey, Hoseok looked at his friends wondering when will Namjoon stopped being a wife slave.

'You Hoe I can feel your eyes on me' Namjoon said not as he followed. Is not his fault that he is a wife slave.

——————————————————

#2

'Eomma' Jae-in called out her mother as they walking into the kitchen their mother was in along with their uncle handsome and uncle cutie.

The three people in the kitchen looked at the kitchen entrance to witness Jae-in dragging her older brother by the ear. Poor Ji-yooseok was struggling, but he couldn't really do anything after all Jae is their father's beloved.

'Yes baby' Jimin answered looking at his only daughter as he took another bite of his coffee cake. The scene in front of him was nothing new, this is very normal.

'Ji was fighting again' she told her mother who didn't even look impressed, with a father like Yoongi what is there to be surprised about.

'Why was he fighting again' Jimin asked.

Woozi who was enjoying the cake he got from uncle handsome answered 'because someone commented on eomma's height, they called eomma short' he said struggling his shoulders.

See nothing out of the ordinary. Jimin shook his head then gave his older a big hug 'you did good baby, eomma raised you well' he said patting his son on the back.

Now it was time for everyone to stare at Jimin with an unimpressed look. He was always the first one to speak to Yoongi and Hoseok about how wrong it was for them to teach their kids how to fight.

Now, look at him praising his son for beating another up. Now we just need to know how bad the other person was injured.

Taehyung asked the question this time 'so Ji how bad was it this time'

Woozi again, popped out of nowhere this time with a bucket of ice cream, and answered 'the kid is in the hospital, his parents came and demanded the police to arrest Ji but they didn't do anything because it was a fight among students, and Jae-in gave Appa's phone number to the mother and I gave Papa's lawyer number to the dad'

After giving the information of what went down Woozi left the kitchen with his ice cream tub. Looking at the way Woozi was walking Jin raised a brow. So he asked Wo a question.

'Woozi hon where you going'

Woozi not even feeling the need to run around, lifting his hands he waved and said 'I'm going to sleep in Taegguks room'.

Taehyung was puzzled so he too asked a question 'why not sleep in your room'

'Because Taegguk is not there' he said going upstairs.

Jimin was also puzzled. Ji who's ears is currently read due to being pinched and pulled for a while now stared at his younger brother with a suspicious gaze. 'Hummm that's weird...that's suspicious'

Jae-in rested her hands on her chin and rubbed it 'his sus, Ji we gotta vote him out' she said walking out the kitchen'

'You right' Ji-Yooseok said following his younger sister.

'Jimin your children are indeed made of different chromosomes' Taehyung said drinking his red wine.

'Obviously, they were made with two sperms' Jin said.

'Huh' Jimin asked confused.

Jin and Taehyung got closer to Jimin and patted him on the back not saying anything.

A/N:

Our BOYS WON THREE VMA's. AS THEY SHOULD. Congratulations on their Guinness World records.

Congratulations also on receiving Diplomatic Passports IM SOO PROUD OF THEM😭🥺🥺🥺💜💜💜 They deserve it.

Kinda late but Happy Birthday to my Birthday twin KIM NAMJOON 🎉🎉🎉🎉
Best leader in the world.

What do y'all think about the butter remix?

Bye, my lovely Moon's✨💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.6K 32
"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time.
9.5K 1.3K 30
If I told you about the darkness inside of me, would you still look at me like I'm the sun?
883K 36.3K 52
When Jungkook's Alpha groom back out from their marriage on the wedding day, Jungkook is forced to accept a marriage with groom's lost younger brothe...
68.2K 1.4K 14
Lou comes from an Erudite family. She never quite fit in there. She was smart but not as much as the rest of them. Her parents always loved her older...