Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

By ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14

3.4K 101 53
By ghost_foe

A/N: This Chapter contains mature themes, if you're underage, please know this is an 18+. So read another story, there are many out there.

-

-

-

After we ate and freshened up, we head back out to the main floor. Every stripper was out on the stage, seeing as the male Pro-Heros were in the front and center and throwing their money, clearly intoxicated.

"Hi-yah, dolls. Why don't you two come here?"

Valentine and I looked to who was talking to us, Miss Mirko and Midnight.

We've heard of them in their recent scandals, apparently they had a thing for "Saving the lost ones"  in the clubs.

We walked over to them, Valentine on Midnights lap and I, on Mirko.

"What do you call yourself doll?" Mirko asked as she pulls my face to look at her.

"My names Ramona baby, what do you call yourself?" I giggle as she laughs.

"Mirko, doll. Shouldn't you know that already?" She takes a swing on her glass, from the looks of it she's drinking fine wine.

"Well I don't know, should I?" I bit my lip as we flirted.

"Well maybe we should head back to my place and you'll definitely know my name after tonight?" She grins.

I cannot, believe, miss Mirko is asking me back to her place!!

I look at Valentine, smiling. I look back at Mirko.

"Sure thing baby, I get off in an hour"

"An hour hmm? Well might as well have fun till then" Mirko squeezes my thigh as we talked for the hour, well not necessarily talking but flirting and I dancing on her.

I hurriedly gathered my things together and washing myself in the showers this club designed in. I thanked myself as I had packed a cute outfit in my bag, it was mainly for Overhaul if I had seen him tonight but I guess not.

I walked out to the main floor, Mirko holding me closely with her hand on my hip.

"Heyy! Who are you to take my girl huh?" Mirko and I looked to see who was talking; Hawks.

"Please, finders keepers huh? Besides if she was, you shouldn't leave such a doll like her alone" Mirko caresses my cheek, making me blush.

We ended up walking through the back door to avoid paparazzi and Mirko opened the door of her Mercedes for me. I slipped in, throwing my bag at the back and buckled up. Mirko got in, buckling up and before driving off, I see Valentine getting into Hawks car. I grin at her, giving her a thumbs up.

We ended up back at mirkos place which was enormous and gorgeous. Valentine and hawks came as well, along with Midnight and a few other Heros and their partners or girls from the club.

Mirko took me into the Liquor room, pouring me a glass of Red wine.

"So tell me doll, what is your actual name?" Mirko hands me the glass.

I bit on my lip, thinking it over. To which Mirko laughs.

"You can tell me doll, I am a Hero after all" Mirko reassured.

I smile at her,
"My name is L/n, Y/n. Thanks, for inviting me into your home too"

"Oh such a well respected woman aren't you? Why is a girl like you working in a strip club?" Mirko leans onto the counter.

"Ah, well for financial reasons really. I'm in College so I need this job to pay off my tuitions and such. Besides this line of work gives me fast money that I need, not easy money though" I laugh as Mirko listens intently.

"Really? Well I respect you for that, what work experience do you have? If you don't mind me asking?" Mirko asked.

"Uh, well not much. I used to do summer jobs back home from 16 to 18. Which were mainly boring office jobs" I take a sip from my glass.

"Ohh, a business woman huh? How sophisticated" she laughs as I shook my head.

"I guess you could say that?" Mirko grabs my hand, taking me over to the weird shaped couch.

We ended up talking for over an hour about how and why she became a Hero, even touching on deeper topics of each others personal lives.

"It really is quite admirable of how ambitious you are, both how you personally are and a hero too if I'm being honest" I smile at her as I felt the liquor running through my body.

"Thank you doll, say would you wanna head to my room?" Mirko asks, to which I nod my head and I follow her up the staircase and nearing the door but I see down the hall, Valentine walking into a room with Hawks.

I smile like an idiot, being happy for her since she's had a long time crush on him.

The room was big with glass stained windows that almost reached the ceiling, a beautiful chandelier, marble floors and the bed was enormous.

I looked at mirko with a blush plastered on my face because the way Mirko looked at me, was as if I was prey.

Mirko slid her hands on my hips, pulling me closely as I felt her soft lips pressing against mine and making my heart skip a beat. Her hands traveled down to my ass, lifting me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around her hips with my hands behind her head. As my back hit the bed, mirko deepened the kissing while her hand slipped up my shirt but she stopped before she could touch my breast.

"You sure you want to do this?" Mirko breathes out.

I looked at her, instantly remembering Overhaul but.. I'm single, why does it feel as though I'm cheating on him?

"Yeah" I nod.

She smiled sweetly as she slipped off my shirt and I helped with hers. We made out for what seems forever until her hand reached my breast and massaging it as she used her index and middle finger to lightly pinch my nipple, making me whimper.

Mirko moves to my neck, kissing it lightly as she tried to find my sweet spot and ended up finding it, whereas she sucked on it and making me moan softly but I bite onto my lip, trying to quiet myself.

"Hmm, bunny rabbit you don't have to do such things. It's just you and I here, okay doll? Besides, like I'd have anyone hear such beautiful sounds you make" she kisses me deeply before kissing down on my body and giving me a love bite below my belly and upbove my underwear line. She pulls down my pants and panties then she kisses my thighs, slowly closing in.

I feel my body warming up, either from the liquor or the absolute agonizing teasing she's doing.

Mirkos soft lips latches onto my clit, making my back jerk right up from the sudden touch. Her tongue travels around my clit, making me unable to control my moaning. I look down at her and her eyes were watching my every movement then she slips two fingers inside me.

I gasp as it hurt a bit, making me moan and whimper.

"God, you are so fucking tight. Your cunt is practically sucking my fingers" Mirko smirks.

"I take it this is your first time, doll?" Mirko teased with seduction in her voice.

This feeling was overwhelming, my body was heating up and my clit was getting more sensitive each time I felt her tongue.

I nod lazily.

"Y-yeah, it is" I moan out.

Without warning, mirko pumps her fingers in and out, finding my g-spot almost immediately while she makes circular motions with her tongue and lightly sucking on it.

"Oh-ohmygod yes, yeah!" I moan out as I felt an overwhelming sensation forming below my stomach.

"Mhhmm, that's right doll. Cum for me baby, you're almost there" mirko spoke in such a seductive voice that was also demanding and almost immediately I came on her fingers but she didn't stop, her tongue kept lathering over my sensitive clit that was sending a spark of sensation running throughout my body that made my legs shake against her head.

Mirko stopped, pulling out her fingers and sucking on her index finger as she kept her eyes on mine. She leans forward, hovering above me.

"Open your mouth for me doll" she demanded.

I open my mouth and she slips her middle finger in my mouth.

"You're such a good girl, now clean it up for me" she kisses my cheek while I sucked it clean.

She pulls away, looking at me with so much lust clouding her eyes.

"You ready for more, Y/n?" Mirko asked.

I nod my head,
"Yes Mirko"

She smiles,
"Such a good girl, my good girl right?"

Hearing such praises from her, gave me butterflies and my heart flutter.

"Yes, I'm your good girl" i pull her in for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 300 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
469K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
609K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
412K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...