The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 49

12.5K 533 637
By AzrielRhey

(:

I'm full of anxiety every time I post a chapter, so I turn to the wise pink thermos in my house that says:

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."

Who the fucking hell is Cyan?

The Alpha saw an obvious change in Cyrus's face, his eyes even light up to Al's surprise as Denise mentioned. "I saw Cyan around your shed one time, I feed him but he keeps pawing your door and howling at night." Cyrus has always loved animals but that wolf is special, it's like Cyan knew when to visit him whenever Cyrus was lonely.

Denise caught Cyrus playing with the animal, but seeing how it helps Cyrus to have an emotional support pet, she agreed to keep it a secret from others.

Even though the idea of playing with a wild wolf near an orphanage, where some kids might get attacked wasn't alright with Denise at first. However Cyan only comes close to Cyrus's shed and doesn't go near other children. It was like the white wolf specifically went there to play around with Cyrus.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." He hummed and Denise saw his left arm. "Cyrus, what happened to your arm?"

He bit his lower lip. Shit, oh well.

"Long story, but I'm alright." She gave a stern look, though it did apear Cyrus was doing fine so Denise let's him off.
"Okay, just be more careful and listen to what Cheif Prescott instructs you."

He nodded and Denise waves goodbye to them. Cyrus then felt a hand on his shoulder, though when he glanced up Al wasn't angry for his foot getting stomped on. His expression was void.

Like he was starting at nothingness.

Al questions him. "Who was that? and who's this Cyan she was talking about."

Cyrus raised an eyebrow, thinking to himself. Really? You're even getting jealous over my pet wolf? At this point I'm not surprised if Al gets jealous of the fucking ground touching my two feet.

Cyrus decided to explain everything, before Al turned into a human torch because of his possessiveness and bad temper when he doesn't get answers.

"That was Denise, she's like an older sister and very nice to me while I was in the orphanage. She worries a lot about me, because I caused a bunch of problems at school, getting into fights or being expelled and I wasn't easily adopted into a foster family, like most orphan children did. Cyan is my pet wolf, who visits my shed to play with me." Cyrus then hears his phone ring and sees a message from Ernie again.

"Cheif Prescott is waiting for you. He's going to debrief you at Weiler's office."

Cyrus still felt nauseous remembering the picture from earlier. "I gotta go."

The Alpha narrowed his gaze.

"To where exactly?" Al asked, holding his hand. Cyrus was still debating, if he should tell him about what he saw.

Cyrus thought carefully. No, I don't think I should...get Al involved, not yet. Though I don't think I can handle this alone and...Al really makes me calmer, somehow. Cyrus flatly spoke. "Boring scholarship stuff, it might take long."

He brushed his hand off. "Besides, you have a dinner date tonight with Jessie, the whole school is talking about it."

Al tensed, he was too distracted about everything that happened with Weiler he hadn't noticed people were talking about Jessie, being Al's new girlfriend. All of which were just assumptions by gossiping students, The Alpha really was only drawn to Cyrus. Sure, Al is still bisexual and Jessie was a strong stunning looker but his heart found a home in Cyrus's hands. Al loves him.
(I cried a bit writing this part. Hubby)

The Alpha was being torn apart, from obeying his grandmother's orders to behaving like a proper Alpha, while Rogue murder cases are being pinned on him, and DNA evidence could get Al arrested---it's like the whole world was against them being together. He also can't force Cyrus to come out and declare that they are mates. Hell, Cyrus doesn't even know Al is a werewolf.

"I didn't ask Jessie out, believe me and I don't plan to two-time you with her or anyone else." The Alpha embraced him from behind, stuffing his nose in Cyrus's dark hair. "My grandmother thinks Jessie would be good for me as my new girlfriend, after my ex died."

Cyrus squinted. "Your ex...died?"

Al sighed out, he hasn't talked about Selena to anyone in years. Because it was both painful and traumatising for him. The more Al thought of horrible possibilities that the same thing might happen to Cyrus---that Al could lose him too, that he can't protect Cyrus from Rogues, let alone from Grim his own wolf and he'd also suffer just like Selena did. Al becomes obsessive and overprotective of him, but he knows Cyrus doesn't like that so The Alpha tries to keep himself under control.

"I had an ex-girlfriend, her name was Selena. She was a Zeta rank just like you." Cyrus was shocked at how weak and mournful the blonde boy sounds while holding him. The way Al's big hands trembles; scared. He murmurs. "I lost Selena...in a tragic way, and I um...kept losing everything after she d-died." Cyrus placed his hand on top of Al's while listening to him speak.

The Alpha was never good at dealing with his emotions, inner turmoil and especially losing a loved one. Greif is closely similar to dying for Al, because he felt utterly guilty just to be alive.

"Jessie was Selena's best friend and you see, my family isn't just rich. We have traditions and my parents along with many people have expectations of me. Including my grandmother, she seriously worries about me ever since it happened and she wants Jessie to be my girlfriend. But...I really like you."

Cyrus blushed hearing Al say that. It still felt new to him that someone who was out of his league likes him, Cyrus sorta thinks Jessie was a better match for Al; like a power couple. Though Al seems more interested in him than in Jessie or any other girl, but Cyrus just wasn't ready yet to broadcast that he's attracted to the arrogant blonde boy in a romantic way. He wanted to get to know Al more personally, befriend him better and then go out on dates.

The way normal people fall in love.

Cyrus knows they're skipping steps.

And he's never dated anyone before.

This all must be difficult for Al to tell him, about his ex-girlfriend who died and his grandmother pairing him up with Jessie. Cyrus patted his golden wavy locks saying. "Ally It's okay, you don't have to tell me everything, I can tell this is hard for you and if you're not ready yet, it's fine. But when you are I'll be there to listen to you, okay."

Cyrus turns and pecked Al's cheek. "I have to go now, please don't get into anymore trouble." The Alpha looked away, Al wasn't sure he could do that.

Cyrus pouted adorably. "For me? Can you please stay out of trouble for me."

"Yes yes!" He nodded so eagerly it's a wonder Al's neck didn't snap in half. Smiling like an idiot, while giving his baby boy little kisses on the shoulder. The Alpha seemed to cheer up after Cyrus and him went separate ways to avoid unwanted attention of people.

-------------------------

He headed straight to Weiler's office, where Chief Prescott introduces Cyrus to three police field detectives. "This is Lucas Nigel Coleman and his two younger brothers, Izon and Tate. They graduated from Northwood years ago and know the school very well. They were recommended by Mrs. Harrison and Mr. Rye. They will be around for your protection, as you're possibly an interest target of this killer who might be connected to the people who left you in that warehouse." Cyrus stares suspiciously at the three detectives.

He remembered hearing something, about a dead body being found near the school's district, some detectives reporting to the principal and being seen in the cafeteria after. But as far as Cyrus was concerned that incident was just an animal attack. Lucas tries shaking hands with Cyrus but he took a step back, Cheif Prescott explained.

"Don't take it personal, he's very shy and reclusive. I'll be taking my leave back to Bridgefield, Lucas, take care of him." All three detectives saluted to Chief Prescott and the man made his exit, outside the hallway Emmett runs into his Dad, wearing the Christmas sweater Amelia made for him. "Dad?"

Chief Prescott smiled. "Emmett, hey how are yo---" A loud bang rang down through the hall and Emmett became alerted. "Shorty! Please listen to me! Five minutes---give me five minutes!"

Emmett was looking back and forth to his Dad and towards the direction he ditched Chase. "This really isn't a good time to catch up Dad, I'm running late to meet with my friend and---" Chase sees them and he lunches forward in his hurry while carrying books, The Delta soon realized he couldn't stop his speed and crashed hard into them.
(Morgan Freeman voice; And that's when Chase knew, he fucked up bad.)

"Ughhh..." They all groaned.

When Chase could see straight again he rubs his eyes, thinking he must be still seeing doubles with two Emmetts in front of him. Yet when he's offered a hand to stand up Chase is shocked to discover that "Emmett two" was taller than the other. "...Can someone pinch me?" Emmett immediately does the honors, pulling on The Delta's cheek.

He cries. "Ow ow ow!"

The Human boy scolded Chase. "You just had to ram yourself into us like a overspending vehicle!? This is why running isn't allowed in the hallway, Coleman." Cheif Prescott glanced at the redhead. "Wait Coleman? You're Chastain?" Emmett stops his pinching.

"Dad, you know each other?"

The Delta's brown eyes expanded then exclaimed. "Dad!? He's your Daddy!?"

"Cheif Thomas Prescott, but Tom is fine." He then shakes hands with The Delta.

Chase stares at Cheif Prescott longer, Emmett is a carbon copy of him, the same dark brunette hair and glasses wearing baby blue iries. They appear to resemble as brothers rather than father and son. "Not exactly, and yes." Chief Prescott said fixing his necktie.

"His older brothers work with me in the police station and I've heard a lot about Chase here, but I've never personally meet him before. Also yes, Emmett is my only son." The Delta lowered his gaze; flustered. "Sorry I crashed into ya."

Cheif Prescott gave a hearty laugh.

"That's definitely one way to make an impression on people." Emmett then asked. "What are you even doing here Dad? aren't you super busy with that ongoing murder cases?" Cheif Prescott looks at them and the smile in his doe blue eyes dies, becoming aggravated.

"Official business, son. You know the police works, hush hush top secret. I can't give you details, sorry." Emmett pushed his glasses up. "Understood."

His attention goes back to The Delta.

"So young man, care to explain why you're after my boy?" Chief Prescott's question catches Chase off guard that he drops one of his books, picking it up he got an idea. "Emmett is helping me with my studying, I asked your son to tutor me one on one because I'm struggling to pass my classes, sir."

Emmett could see right through his sneaky little smile, that Chase was up to something. "But Emmett keeps on leaving me to fend for myself, and I don't have much time before exams."

Cheif Prescott frowned at him.

"Son, why would you do that? It's very rude to not keep your word in helping Chase study for the exams." Emmett was about to answer back, though he decided not to, remembering the last time Emmett went against what his Dad tells him. "Yes sir, I'm sorry. I'll keep my word." Emmett turns to him. "Tomorrow, meet me at the library we'll go over what you need to study."
Chase grins mischievously. "Alright."

Emmett says under his breath with a sinister tone. "Don't think I'll go easy on you, Coleman. Prepare to suffer."

Chase wonders. Should that turn me on? or...or make me run for the hills?

Cheif Prescott clasps his hands saying.
"Well now that's settled, I'm off to pick up forensics samples. We finally got a DNA to work with, hopefully we'll get the culprit. I'll call you later, Emmett."

------------------------

Maylin shoot up from Rainier's bean bag and shows her phone to The Beta.

"Single Beta werewolf, she's editor of the school's paper." Rainier scans the profile of the pretty Arabian girl and shook his head. "She seems nice but I don't think we're compatible, I plan to become Head Pack Doctor and if she's certain about being a journalists we won't have time for a relationship."

The Beta thinks. Plus, my types are the mentally fragile Submissives, that girl is independent---she doesn't need me.

"Well you have to consider dating, or even a short term fling." Maylin huffs. "I can't be your wing-woman all the time, I need to start finding my mate."

Rainier rolls his eyes. "Sure, but bring them to me first for my examinations."

The Gamma protested back. "You're not going to dissect my soul mate like a frog!" Rainier snickers. "Oh, we'll see."

------------------------

Jessie was miserable while taking in her own reflection, even though she adores the cute white cocktail dress her foster father bought. Nurse Nick and Jessie went shopping earlier with Ernie to make sure she looks her best tonight.

If only Selena were here. She thought.

Jessie remembers the old times Selena would tell her to try dressing up a bit, if any time Jessie's mate came around she'd impress them. The Omega could still feel Selena's hands fixing her hair using the ironcurler, Jessie wanted to confess her feelings before but Selena was already mates to Al. And she can't risk getting in between them or losing their friendship, Selena was a strong Zeta and Jessie is an orphan Omega.

She shook her head.

If it was another girl in her place, they would be feeling excited, nervous and overall lucky to be going on a private fancy date with The Alpha. Yet Jessie felt more like a soldier, following her orders than a girl going out on a date.

A soft knonk was heard. "Hey princess you ready? Oh..." Mr. Callahan looks at his adopted daughter. "Yes pather."

"Jessie, you look amazing."

The Omega manages a smile despite it being for show, she said. "Obrigada."
(Portuguese; obrigada = thanks.)

------------------------------

The Alpha muttered. "Not one word."

His two friends glance at each other, as Al walks out wearing the newest Armani tuxedo, his golden thick hair slicked back and shining dress shoes that appeared too expensive to use.

"Al, do you really want to go?" Rainier asks. "I mean, I shouldn't question the orders from Madam Anselme though as your friend and Beta, I'm worried you're not happy about this date or that you're somewhat dating Jessie."

Al gruffed. "Surprise, me being born a Nightwalker Alpha I don't exactly get to have a choice to do everything that I want. And Jessie and I aren't "dating" we're just eating dinner." The Alpha took his car keys. "Let's go, the sooner I do this the sooner I can be rid of Jessie." Rainier and Chase followed Al outside Northwood High's parking lot.

He hoops inside his Lamborghini that was a gleaming hotrod, Rainier uses his own car a black Bugatti and Chase uses the grey Ferrari Al gave him as a gift for his 16th birthday. Little did the trio knew...someone started tailing them.

----------------------------

Chase pats his back.

"Good luck man, we're already thirty minutes late." Al wasn't worried one bit about it, in fact he intended to be fashionably late. Just to make Jessie irritated and deal with the waiters.

Rainier spoke. "We'll be here if you need anything, try to not fuck shit up."

Stalking forward inside the five star restaurant, Al's face turns solemn and sad. Remembering this was the same Italian restaurant he took Selena on their first date. She didn't give a damn then that people were glimpsing at their table, because of how loud they were laughing together. Selena also didn't bother putting on make up and a pricy dress, instead she wore a classic Hot-Topic outfit. Torn dark skinny jeans, thrift-store denim jacket and her Mohawk blonde platinum hair all messy. She was the definition of a friendly bad girl, who's one of the boys.

Al thought.

But she's gone and Cyrus should be the person I'm taking here on our date. He should be the one I'm taking care of.

The Alpha's feet became heavier and stiff with each step he took, the warm lights inside the place gave Al flashes of memories. And seeing Jessie there seating in the same spot Selena once sat was hard to accept, Al hadn't even realize he was clutching onto his suit.

If as he was having a heart attack.

Ba-dump!

Ba-dump!

Ba-dump!

Suddenly anger rises from within him and this adrenaline urge takes control of Al. He breaks into a sprint towards the back door exit of the restaurant as his skin felt ablaze, The Alpha's amber eyes switches into a complete golden hue. Without warning Al hid behind a nearby dumpster forcefully shifting into his wolf Grim, The Wolf growled at Al and shut him out to the back of their mind. Grim raced the alleyways hiding in the dark woods going back to Northwood High at a deady pace.

------------------------------

(Play Taylor Swift songs : Ready for it and Sparks Fly. You won't regret it :3)

The Omega sighed. One hour late.

"Guys, you should take a break. I don't think my date is coming tonight." She told the live violin musicians. "Sorry for the trouble, I'll make sure to tip."

Jessie saw this a million miles away,  that she would get stood up waiting for someone who'll never come. But she was sure about her vision tonight because Jessie's visions always come true, no matter what. Her biological parent's death was proof of it, though some part of Jessie wished her actual soul mate would be her date instead.

The Omega stood up to leave.

Though something seemed amiss.

Her wolf Rose whispered. Code Red!

Music began flowing around the well candlelit garden then Jessie smells it.

"Smile, you'd look prettier with it."

Jessie turns her gaze, only to lock with dark forest green eyes. "Mind if I sit?"

Shane smiles innocently at her.

(I'm not very confident in this art work but my mother said Shane looks gorgeous idk)

The Omega found herself turning pink with how The Younger Alpha stood in front of her, casually sporting a drak auburn blazer both sleeves pulled up to the elbows and white V-neck shirt. People gawked at him shamelessly as Shane arrived at the outdoor dinning area, holding a potted flower plant.

Nobody questioned it, because of his soothing and enchanting sex appeal, Shane is a Nightwalker Alpha after all.

She's gone on dates before with other guys and they always either go over dressed or underdressed. Yet Shane didn't just look good---he looked way better than gorgeous, in comparison to others inside the entire restaurant.

Jessie coughs. "O-of course, go ahead."

"Oh please, let me." He puts the flower plant down then helps Jessie sit back.
"Thank you, uhm, don't take this the wrong way but...why are you here?"

Shane started. "I'm sorry, I know you were expecting my older brother but I had a gut feeling Al would ditch you in the last second." Jessie snickers at his confession. "The feeling is mutual, you're not the only one Al let's down."

Surprisingly, Shane found humour in her statement. that, and The Omega deserves better than to be stood up.

"What's with the plant?"

"Ah that, it's actually for you." Shane slides it closer to Jessie. "My peace gift and apology...for not being there to stop Al. I heard what he almost did to you in Mrs. Briston's class today." She then remembered what went down, if Cyrus hadn't come to her side. Jessie would have acquired a broken wrist.

"It's not your fault he's like that."

The Younger Alpha nodded. "I know, though Al is the only sibling I've got. After what happened at the island, I still can't believe he picked me instead of Selena. It must have been painful to choice between both of us, maybe, if I was stronger then...and had control."

He thought. I wouldn't have shifted.

Jessie placed her hand on top of his.

"I don't blame you for Selena's death."

Shane's green irises went guilty. "It's easier to blame somebody, why don't you just take it out on me instead. I'm not a real Alpha, if I can't take part of the responsibility." Jessie states at him for a while. "Selena wouldn't want me to do that, and I think you've already gone through so much sorrow these past years." She smiled gently at him.

"Since we're here, I think we should order something too." Jessie grumbles out. "I can't understand anything on this menu, it's all in Italian." Shane chuckles and calls a waiter over. "I got it, want anything in particular? I can make any requests to the head chief."

Jessie lifts an eyebrow. "For real?"

"Our Momma loves this restaurant to the core, it's where my parents went out years before and we have company connections to the owner." He rarely ever uses his family ties to socialising with girls, but Shane feels it's needed in helping to apologize to The Omega.

Pasta with lots of olives is nice. Jessie thought. And fresh bread with cheese.

Shane smirked to himself, reading her mind as the waiter approached. "Yes we'll have the Aglio e Olio, lots of olives and backed sour cream bread with melted cheese. Drinks; no wine or alcohol for us---but anything else whatever the lady wants. Thank you."

---------------------------

"Haaa...haaa...haaa."

Grim tiredly reached Northwood, he didn't even stop to catch his breath as his ears picks up soft singing into the woods. Grim ran until the singing got clearer and more audible, summoning The Wolf to listen and follow it's call.

Where

Are

You!?

The singing continues. "Ili-ili tulog anay, Wala diri imong nanay. Kadto tienda bakal papay. Ili-ili tulog anay. Mata ka na tabangan mo, ikarga ang nakumpra ko, kay bug-at man sing putos ko, Tabangan mo ako anay."

Grim finally found Cyrus, slouching with his back facing him near the lake and gloomy looking far very away, all alone; singing to himself. "ili ili tulog anay, wala diri imo nanay, kadto tienda bakal papay ili ili tulog anay."

Krah!

Cyrus stops singing when he heard a twig crunch under The Wolf's paw, he slowly turns around, he immediately sees Grim in the darkness, predatory golden eyes centered solely onto him.

Grim displayed his razor canines.

Growling and claws growing.

The Wolf goes for his kill.

************************************

Author's Note :

Northwood High School
& Online Classes.

Ernie : "Alright, attendance check."
*Awkwardly looks at Cyrus*
"Cyrus, blink if you're with us."
*Cyrus blinks in Morse Code*
"Yes sir."

Cyrus : *Secretly takes naps, while other students make up excuses why they didn't do their homework and wakes up to submit his.*

Cyrus's username: Fluffy_Rocky:3

*Cyrus is the fastest typer and most active in the chat rooms because he doesn't talk very often on Zoom and sometimes he plays Among Us with everybody---but Cyrus always wins as the Impostor.*

Al's username: RoastedMarshmallow

Al : "I can't open the goggle doc!"
*accidently presses down too hard*
"Fuck it! Stupid piece of shit!"
*Breaks new laptop with his fists and is usually muted by Miranda for cusing all the time.*

Shane's username: ChocolateMilk

Shane : "There goes another one, technology waste is a real thing Al. Laptops don't fall from the sky." *The helpful one who teaches other students how to un-mute themselves during Zoom classes.*

Rainier's username:
Dr. Lancaster_DoALot

Rainier : "You have a blue screen? Okay. Calm down. Try restarting your computer again."
*He literally trouble shoots tech issues for everyone in class.*

Chase's username:
Can't-CatchChesnut

Chase : "Bitch, wanna see some real speed?" *Mysteriously has the strongest wifi Internet connection and never lags. Chase watches porn hub videos with an actual good plot not just banging in the woods.*

Emmett's username:
OfficerSilverPrescott

Emmett : "Our assignment question was..." *Stares at the group Power Point Presentation.* "Turn down the..." *sees the blank space.* "What?"
*Chase turns up the music volume.*
"TURN DOWN THE WHAT!?"
"GODDAMMIT COLEMAN!"

Maylin's username: GotFruityFood?

Ernie : "Questions?"
Maylin : "YES!" *punches air*
*She's actually reading manwah on a small tab while in class and the main characters finally kiss---it's shounen ai genre, like 19 days and Papa Wolf.*

Jessie's username: That'sMyGurlJ

Jessie : "I have a question; can we still have P.E. classes using Zoom?"
*Has a billion questions and always manages to make the teacher and class question their logic.*

Weiler's username:
Flan_Isn't_OnlineZzz

Weiler : "It's still loading..."
Shane : "cousin, it's already done loading. You're online now."
Weiler : *yawns* "I meant me, I'm still loading my energy to live."
*Sleeps during every single classes but still gets impressive grades.*

Vote! Comment! Salamat!
☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
22.5K 543 12
Alex parents kept secret from him. Alex is a gay boy, who falls for Danny. Danny is a werewolf and hes Alex's mate. family secret is found out Alex's...
153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
633K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...