Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

By Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... More

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
46: Try Not To Laugh
47: Makeup
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
50: What's Wrong?
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
52: Editing and Cuddles
53: Secret Santa pt. 2
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
57: Important To Say
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

36: Go Fish

6K 215 466
By Ra1nWrites

Sorry guys no drawings right now, but I have a really cool drawing planned that I would love to show you. So I hope you enjoy!! And stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter, it's a very special character I've been meaning to draw for a while.

Enjoy!!

__________

First, they all stopped at a gas station near the AirBnB to get some snacks. Everyone remembered to bring a bag or something to the cover the snacks they planned to smuggle.

(E/n: Shoplifting, pog?)

(A/n: jail chapter coming soon xoxo)

Tubbo walked out shoving bags of crisps in his pockets. He looked as if he had a beer belly.

"Tubbo you look like a homeless man," Tommy pointed out with the camera in his face. Tubbo flipped him off.

"We have the snacks," Tommy said to the camera, holding up a bag of m&ms and gummy worms.

"Isn't the brown one hot or something?" Y/n asked. Tommy looked at her weird.

"Yeah she's the hot one," Phil said, starting up the car. Tubbo quickly looked up a pic and showed it to Tommy.

"HOLY SHIT!" he exclaimed, staring at the photo. Y/n grabbed the bag and started separating the brown ones and plopping them in her mouth.

"What the fu-" Tommy said. Y/n shoved another 2 more in her mouth.

"Hot." She lifted another m&m to her mouth.

"She's crazy," Tommy commented, pointing the camera to Tubbo.

__________
Once they arrived to the theater they waited for the others to show up, which didn't take long.

"Tubbo looks homeless," Ranboo said. Niki held back laughter as she saw Tubbo with all the monster munch bags stuffed in his hoodie.

"Will that even go pass security?" Georgie asked. Tubbo shrugged. They walked over to the line and handed their tickets over.

(E/n: I wanted to change Georgie to George so I won't be fired but my soul literally won't let me)

(A/n: why do you do this to me)

"Nice jacket," the ticket holder said. Tubbo nervously laughed as a bag fell on the ground.

"Don't worry I don't get paid enough for this." Dream wheezed at the ticket man's response as they walked towards their booth.

"Movies, romantic," Sapnap said suggestively, wrapping his arms around both Tommy and Y/n.

"Fuck off sApNaP," Tommy scoffed. Sapnap wiggled his eyebrows. Y/n rolled her eyes as he went back to the others.

They all walked into the theater and sat down.

___________
During the movie Tommy would occasionally grab her hand when loud noises popped up. It never failed to make Y/n laugh, with a mixture of blushing.

"Holy shit that was good," Freddie said happily. Ariadne agreed.

"Did you like it?" Phil queried as everyone threw away their trash. Everyone nodded.

"Marvel never fails," Tommy responded. Y/n nodded.

"How was your time, did you two like it?" Wilbur nudged Tommy. Tommy rolled his eyes and flipped him off.

"Fuck off, you too Wilbur?" Y/n butted in. He laughed as the others continued bickering amongst each other.

(A/n: among us)

(E/n: When the imposter is sUuUs
Oh wait did I just make a face
UuU
...oh)

(A/n: I deserve this I guess)
_________
After the movies they drove to a restaurant that they found to be pretty decent.

"Wow this place looks nice," Ariadne commented as she looked around in awe. She looked at her very unfit outfit for such an occasion.

"Eh don't worry, just a bunch of tories," Freddie whispered to her. She held back a laugh.

"Alright how many?" the waitress asked as they spotted everyone waiting.

"Uh... 12," Phil said, stopping to count. There were a shit ton of them.

"Alright just follow me," she said, leading everyone to a huge table. Everyone sat accordingly.

The dream team sat together with Freddie, Ariadne and Phil.

The rest sat in the opposite side, Y/n and Tommy sat together of course.

"Look YouTube, I am on another date," Tommy mocked. Y/n glared at him.

"Tubbo is here too," Tommy said. Tubbo poked his head into camera view and waved.

"So are a lot of people." Tommy pointed the camera to everyone. Dream ducked his head away from the camera when it panned over him.

"Also dream is here, but you can't see him." Dream held up a peace sign. Tommy would just have to blur that out later.

_________
Tommy kept on holding Y/n's hand from under the table. Y/n tried to explain to him that it would get them caught, but he always refused to listen.

Once they finished their food and a couple of bits and tapes later they all arrived back at the hotel.

"It's still early, it's only 7pm," George told them all as everyone walked in the hotel.

"Anyone want to play go fish?" Tubbo asked.

"Do we even have a deck to cards?" Sapnap asked, Ranboo nodded and pulled out a deck.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Why do you just have a deck of cards on you??" Tommy asked confused.

"I'm just a resourceful guy." Ranboo shrugged, he opened the deck.

(E/n: Tbh, whenever someone asks me for something in mc I almost always have it on me
A bit of redstone even though idk how to use it? Yep. Spare torches? Yeah. Blue flowers? Mhmm! Food? Ofc. Lead? Now you've asked it is randomly in my inventory
HOW)

(A/n: sus)

"Who's playing?" Wilbur asked, grabbing the deck to shuffle it.

Phil, Niki, Ariadne, and George all decided to just watch.

Wilbur distributed the cards, and the game began.

"Tommy goes first," Ranboo announced.

"Oh is it awesome people go first?" Tommy asked proudly.

"No it's youngest people first," Y/n chimed in. Everybody laughed.

"Fuck you, dream do you have a 2?" Tommy asked Dream shook his head.

"Tommy do you have a 2?" Y/n asked slyly, Tommy frowned and handed her his 2s.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!??" Tommy pouted. Y/n laughed as the game carried on.

A lot of it was just pure chaos.

___

"Sapnap do you have a 10?" Dream asked, he threw his cards down and handed him the three 10s. Dream placed a pair in front of him.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FLORIDA KEN WANNABE!" Sapnap yelled. Everyone was holding back tears from laughing at "Florida Ken".

___

"Hey Ariadne look at this. Wilbur do you have a 8?" Freddie asked. Wilbur mumbled a swear and handed him the 8. He placed down a pair.

"whooo!" Ariadne cheered, Wilbur rolled his eyes.

____
"Does Tommy have a King?" Y/n asked. Tommy glared at her.

"Fuck you," he said, handing her all his Kings. She laughed and placed pair.

(E/n: You're a king y'all <3)

________
After the game everyone decided to just chill, Y/n decided to knock out in her room. And followed behind her was Tommy.

While Niki and Wilbur gossiped amongst each other.

(A/n: among us)

(E/n: For some reason I now have speedrun music in my head
DUDUDUDUUDDU
Also shoutout to my friend you don't know that reminded me that I mattered
Hope y'all have someone like that and if you don't, I hope you find someone soon :)
Cinnamon roll)

"I honestly think they are dating, but I'm not sure if they are just clingy friends," Wilbur whispered. Niki agreed.

"Maybe both, but we can't be sure unless we catch them somehow," Niki said. Wilbur nodded and noticed they walked into their room together.

"Maybe tomorrow, I have a plan." Wilbur smirked. Niki nodded happily and they went to sit on the sofa to watch a movie.

______
"Hmmmmmmmmm..." Y/n groaned, flopping on the bed.

"What?" Tommy asked lying down next to her.

"You know what." Y/n said, Tommy rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Let me guess? Cuddles?"

(E/n: Now I want cuddles
Screw you, Rain (/j pls don't hurt me adopted parent)
Yes, you are now my
Uh
Mad
Dom
Dother
Mather)

My name is Orange and the person reading this is very pretty)

(A/n: I've decided I'm your big sibling who has nothing better to do with my life.)

______________
Philza likes boobs :0

Much love to editor: brigH_orange_juIce

Word count: 1383

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 470 38
I'm trapped in the world of my favorite novel. Elizabeth has never had the best life but now that doesn't matter. Now she is living as Claudette, a c...
4K 84 17
Y/n joins Sorry as they do, they accidentally catch feelings with the tallest one.
5.3K 107 20
You always thought you were an average 17 year old girl, but that was before you met some crazy white haired dork that had been watching you play wit...
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.