The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Ignoring?

14.8K 712 43
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

In the morning, when Jungkook woke up, he saw Taehyung curled upon the bed. His cheeks pressed against his chest, making it look more squishy and soft. His one hand around Jungkook's waist, while the other under his head.

Jungkook smiled and admired how adorable his mate looks while sleeping. He admired his mate's soft skin, his think laces and full lips, which were curled in a small pout.

Suddenly, the door of their room burst open with a loud noise, making Taehyung flinch hard, and he rolled towards the other side, covering his ears.

Jungkook growls lowly because of the sudden intruder in his room in the morning when he was busy staring at his mate. "Jungkook, get up. " Yerin yells, making Taehyung cower in his place.

"Speak low, Yerin. " Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung, who was folding himself inside the sheets, because of the noise.

"Why?" She asks. " Get up fast, your father is cal- " She got cut off, as Jungkook pulled her out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Which part of 'Speak low' you don't understand? " Jungkook growled, keeping his voice low since Taehyung can still hear him.

"Why are you getting so worked up? Are you angry because I came into your room? " Yerin spats back, glaring at the True blood. Her words made him more irritated, resulting in glowing red eyes.

"My mate is sensitive towards loud noises. That's why I told you to stop yelling. Don't you see how he flinched when you yelled?" Jungkook growled but kept his voice low, not wanting for omega to hear it.

Yerin's head lowered in submission because of those shiny red eyes. The True Blood's anger is not something that everyone can take. Jungkook angrily turned around and went back inside the room, closing the door slowly. Once he was gone, she stared at the door with a smirk on her face before walking downstairs.

On the other hand, when Jungkook entered the room, he saw Taehyung covered in sheets. He slowly went towards the omega. "Tae?" He whispered.

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook with a blank expression, his eyes glowing blue, indicating that he is in a headspace. A form created by the wolves, mostly omegas, when they feel scared.

Jungkook lies down next to him, pulling the omega closer to his chest, palm running up and down the omega's back slowly. Taehyung slowly leaned closer to the older's chest, curling himself in a ball, feeling safe in his alphas hands.

"Why did she shouted so loudly?" Taehyung asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Maybe no one told her about your sensitive hearing. She used to do this with me back at the time too. " Jungkook admitted with a sigh, nuzzling his face in omega's hair.

They stayed like that for few minutes until Taehyung slowly pulled away and got up from his place. "I think we should get ready for uni. " Jungkook smiled and nods.

Once they got ready, they both went downstairs and saw everyone already sitting together. Yerin was sitting in the middle and one empty chair on her both sides.

Taehyung sighs, sitting next to Jimin and Jungkook sitting next to the alpha. Jungkook hated how she was sitting in between him and his mate. "So kids, I hope you all know about the upcoming party in the starlight pack. " Hyung Sik says, bringing everyone's attention to him.

Everyone nods to his words, except for Jin and Taehyung, who shivered to hear about it. Since the incident in their pack, they both never went to any party. Instead, they used to stay locked in their house alone and enjoying alone with whatever they can.

Hye Bin looked at the tensed brothers. "Jin and Tae, I hope you both will have fun there. We usually attend it every year, and your mates will be there for you. " She says. Her words were simple, but they know what she meant. It was her way of assuring them that their mates will be there to protect them.

"That would be great to have everyone around, Luna. " Jin says, with a pressed lip smile. None of them were pleased with the idea of going to the party. It was the trauma of the attack that made them hate parties, even knowing they are safe. Taehyung didn't say anything, but his smile was enough to say that he will go.

After breakfast, they went out to the parking lot, where their cars were. Jin and Namjoon went in one car, while Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi were in the other. Jungkook waited in the driving seat for his favorite person to come.

"Hey, kook!" Yerin smiles. Jungkook looked at her with a bored expression. "I am also coming with you to the university. " She says, making Jungkook look at her confusingly.

"Why?" The True blood asked.

"Listen, I know I made a mistake earlier. So, I am sorry for that. And don't forget kook, I am just as old as you. And I can't walk to the school, so. " She said and looked at the True blood with expectant eyes.

Jungkook sighs and indicated her to come inside, and to Jungkook's displeasure, she went to the passenger seat. Jungkook huffs in annoyance, but it changed to a smile when he saw Taehyung coming, looking ethereal as ever.

Taehyung looked at Yerin sitting on the passenger seat, so he went towards the back seat. The last thing he wanted is to fight before going to school, and for what? A passenger seat?! He sighed in his thoughts and focused outside the window, admiring the beautiful sceneries.

The ride to the school was quieter than expected. Yerin tries to start a conversation, but Jungkook will end it with one-word answers. So eventually, she gave up on asking questions, thinking that True blood might not be wanting to talk.

When they reached school, they saw the children around already started surrounding them. Everyone stared with surprise as they saw a girl exiting Jungkook's car. Yerin looked around and smiled, liking the sudden attention she got. Children gasped when they saw Taehyung coming out.

Jungkook snaked his hand around the omega's waist and dragged him out of the parking lot, not sparing a glance at anyone around. "Why did everyone surrounded us like that? " Taehyung asks when they were in a less crowded hallway.

"I don't know, and neither it matters. " Jungkook replies, hand still around Taehyung's waist, and he squeezed it gently.

Taehyung bit his lip and hummed. They walked down the hallway when Taehyung shivered, gaining Jungkook's attention. "You ok?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Taehyung didn't reply, just stared straight, and Jungkook saw an alpha, looking at him with a smile.

Jungkook clenched his fists in anger, hating how the alpha looks at his mate. The boy turned and left with a smirk, making strange feelings inside Taehyung. "Who was he?" Jungkook asked with a clenched jaw, staring at the omega.

"Our new classmate. His name is Chris. That's all I know. " Taehyung replied, lowering his head.

Jungkook didn't say anything but just dragged the omega to the class. Taehyung didn't say anything because he somehow believed that the older is angry with him. Not to mention that he knows how possessive True blood can be towards their mates. So he let Jungkook drag him anywhere he liked.

They reached the class and saw Suho standing with Chris. They both were talking to each other. Taehyung didn't pay them any attention and went towards his seat, and Jungkook sat beside him. Jungkook was too quiet, and this somehow made Taehyung a bit upset.

He tried to think of a way to make the older talk a bit but always gets nervous to ask. Soon the teacher came inside the class and started with her lecture. Jungkook tried to pay attention, but he couldn't as he saw Taehyung biting his lips in nervousness, which made him frown.

He looked around and saw Chris looking at Taehyung with a creepy smile on his face. Jungkook gritted his teeth, looking at him, and saw the nervousness on his mate's face.

He held Taehyung's hand and gently squeezed it. Taehyung looked at his hand and smiled in contentment, moving closer to the older, and Jungkook put his hand on his thighs, rubbing it gently.

Taehyung smiled and focused on his lessons, which made Jungkook feel more at ease. His omega is smiling, and that is all that matters for now.

When the class ended, Jungkook dragged Taehyung to the cafeteria and made him sit there, warning him not to go anywhere before going outside.

"Tae?" He heard someone calling his name and saw Jin standing with a tray of food. He sat next to Taehyung and kept his tray in between.

"Why are you here alone?" Jin asked and gave Taehyung bread from his tray. It was his habit of sharing whatever food he had with his brother.

Taehyung took a small bite with a pouty face. "Jungkook told me to wait for him here. " Taehyung replied, chewing his bread slowly.

"That's good. Why that face then?" Jin asked, looking at the younger.

"Because he isn't talking like before. " Taehyung said, his lips pouting and eyes glistening. "D-Does he e-even w-wants me, Hyung?" He said, making the older look surprisingly at him.

True moons are usually very sensitive, and a little ignorance from their mates can put them on edge as they start to doubt themselves and blames themself for not being able to attract their mates.

"Tae, it's not like that. Maybe he doesn't want to disturb you in between the lessons. " Jin said, caressing the younger's back, thinking since when did he start to act like True moon omega.

That's when Jungkook entered the cafe, and Taehyung looked at him with hurt eyes. He surpassed his wish to cry, looking at the girl, clinging on his alpha.

______________________________

One more update.
Have a nice day ahead.
Take care be healthy and safe.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
1.1M 63K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
17.4K 2.1K 18
"How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty moons." "Moon...
13.9K 983 11
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...