Toxic love

Da fantasy_world_11

What happens when sweet love of vihaan and Disha turns toxic? What happens when vihaan gets obsessed with Dis... Altro

Prologue
Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Covers
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Book 2 - Redeeming love

Chapter 30

10.5K 388 43
Da fantasy_world_11

Disha's POV

"Vihaan are you working with your dad right now?" I mutter. He's dad used to say that vihaan will start working in his company after his master's.

"No"

"So when are you going to start working in your company.....your master's are also finished and....I am sure Raj uncle must be wanting you to handle some branch"

I pick on the threads of my top. Today college is starting but I have bad feeling like something bad is going to happen and to distract my mind from it I am asking this question but I am genuinely curious also.

"Let's see......I guess after few years. Right now I want to concentrate on my company" he picks our interlaced hands and kisses it.

My eyes widens "You have your own company?"

"Hn-hm"

"From when and what is it about?"

"It has been......5 or maybe 6 years and my business is about investment. I invest in plots, hotels and so on. Wait a minute were you thinking the gifts which I send you were from dad's money?"

I avoid his eyes. How do I tell him that I did thought that. And it's not entirely my fault. He never told me how he got those gifts and they were expensive.

My eyes shines when I see my college have arrived and without a second thought I dashed out of his car towards my college.

Suddenly I am been lifted and spinned around making me giggle. My hands goes to his which were on my stomach. I am again settled on the ground.

I wipe the tears which have escaped my eyes and gaze at vihaan who has a big smile on his face. I hope that we can be like this forever.

"What?" I ask.

"You didn't kissed me and not even answered my question and from your reaction I think you did thought that but...... it's okay now you know that they from your finance intelligence and hard work." I nod.

"Now let me go I am getting late" I whisper and see that every students attention were on us. Blood rushes to my cheeks in embarrassment. I push his hands away.

"Now what happened?"

"Nothing happened. Everyone is watching us" I point out. I create some more distance between us. He shakes his head.

"Ok bye"

"Bye." After he is back in his car and away from college I turn to go to my class.

My first lecture is  financial accounting. I settle down on the middle row and remove my books to do some accounting as their is still some time before lecture. Besides by doing this I will not lack.

What am I doing wrong? Why is it not balancing? I think I should check again.

But after checking one more time everything is right then why is it not balancing. Ahhhh this is frustrating.

"You have missed this amount" I jerk suddenly hearing someone say. I lift my head and see a boy with boyish feature. I have never seen him before but I still don't know many students.

I check and see that I have really missed a miscellaneous amount. I add it and now the its balancing.

"Um thankyou" I say a little awkwardly. He settles beside me and I squirm as no one ever seats beside me and I still don't know the reason. Rishabh was the only one who initiated talk when I first came in this college.

"Students today we have got a new student in our college. Rahul Mehra would you like to introduce yourself" teacher says after settling on her seat and the boy beside me stands up. So this boy is new boy.

"Hello guys I am Rahul Mehra. Hope to get along with you all in the future." He makes himself comfortable on the seat.

"Disha as he is seating beside you I am sure you have become friends so why don't you show him the college." And before I can say that I can't she started teaching. Shit.

"Hello myself Rahul" I ignore him and continue writing the notes. I see most of the students attention are on us and they are watching Rahul with wide eyes and maybe....fear.

"Nice to meet you too Disha" he mumbles, I again ignore him. It's his fault that I have to show him the college.

"You are Disha Singh right the fiancee and soon to be wife of Lucas Malhotra" I don't say anything. "I knew it" I just roll my eyes on his joy as if he solved the biggest quiz.

I start packing my bag for next lecture. "You know you don't have to show me the college."

I sign "It's ok. I can show you the college. Meet me during break at the canteen." I give him a smile and make my way to the next lecture.

"Why are you following me?" I ask as he was just behind me.

"Dude I am not following you. I also have the same lecture as you...... I guess as you are also going that way" I nod feeling embarrassed.

Both the lectures of me were with him and he sat with me. In both lectures the students again had wide eyes and fear and it was very unsettling. Because till now I never saw anyone giving me attention and today because of Rahul I am getting all the attention. Is Rahul some one famous or what?

When Rishabh was my friend no one gave me that look but wait a minute me and Rishabh only used to meet in canteen and on Terese where we were always alone. I giving way to much thought to this.

"Um Mia this is rahul and Rahul this is Mia" I make myself comfortable on the table.

"Disha who is this? Is this your new friend?"

"No"

"Yes" me and Rahul both say in unison. Mia just watch us in confusion and maybe fear.

"When did we became friend?" I ask him ignoring her expression.

"Are we not?" He has puppy eyes. And he is looking cute but I don't say it and just roll my eyes.

I stand up "Mia I have to show him college that's it. So I will be back after showing him." She nods her head.

"Let's go" I say and swing my bag on my shoulders.

Whole 1 hour it took me to show him the whole college. The whole time he was jocking and his jokes were lame but few times my laugh betrayed me by laughing on his lame jokes.

The next lectures were different so we made our way to our lectures and I did find it odd seating alone. Pushing the feeling away I concentrated on my lectures.

"Disha I think you should not be friends with Rahul" Mia says. We are waiting for vihaan to come and today Mia is also coming with me as it has been days since we have spend with each other.

"Why?" I ask and it's not like I was thinking. to be friends with him.

"It's just....just don't be friends with him. Okay" I nod.

"Let's go vihaan came" Mia says and we make our way to his car.

"Vihaan Mia is also......." I stop as I see the anger radiating from him. My heart started thumping in fear. It has been months since I have seen vihaan this angry.

"Mia Disha is coming with me.....alone. I will tell one on my bodyguards to send you back home" vihaan gritted still watching me with those anger blazing eyes. I gulp.

Without saying anything Mia leaves and I settle myself in the passenger seat not wanting to make him more angry.

The whole ride we both didn't say anything. The veins of his hand were popping from how much force he was applying with them on the steering wheel.

We reach his mansion and he takes hold of my hand and starts walking. We reach his floor and he pushes me on his bed. My eyes gets close from the impact he used to close the door.

"What happ-happened vihaan?" I ask. I have a slight idea why he is angry.

He puts his index finger on his lips "Shh". He takes a cigarette and lights it. He takes big puffs while pacing in the room.

I am getting afraid. This two months have been a bliss. He didn't got angry.

After been done with his cigarette, I can tell that his anger has subsided to a small extend. A very small.

"Strip." My eyes widens.

"I said STRIP. DISHA." I shake my head. I would have done it if he was not angry. If he was my cute and sweet vihaan.

He took the knife which was in the fruit basket. He pushed me on the bed so now I was laying on the bed.

He puts the knife at the neck line of my top and sliding it down ripping the cloth in two parts. "How many times have I said you that I don't like when you talk to other boys."

"Why?" I ask. I want to know why does he always gets angry.

"Because I don't like it. Damn it." He rips the plazo pant in a one stroke of the knife.

"I love you vihaan." I am sure he is insecure and I would love to make him remember that I can and will only love him for my whole life.

He takes the plazo pant and ties my hands to the head board. Not again.

"Vihaan we can talk....please vihaan I don't like this." I hiccup. But he ignores me and gets rid of his clothes.

In a blink he enters me and it hurts. Way to much. I am sure I was not even wet.

"Fuck Disha you feel so good. I love you so much. You are mine" he nuzzles his face in my neck biting and nibbling them. I am sure I will find lots of hickies tomorrow.

Tears are not stopping. Vihaan has been fucking me for more than 3 hours and I am tired. I love him so much but I don't love this side of vihaan. 

"Vihaan I am tired and its hurting. AHH..... can we take a break?" I asked him. I don't want him to get mad at me

"You were not tired when you were showing your college to the new boy" he tauntingly said.

"But mam ordered me to show him. You know that I only love you. No one can come between us" I said lovingly.

 Even though he gets aggressive with me sometime I still can't stop loving him.

 "You should have denied". He was bitting the backside of my neck which is my sweet spot. "Ahhhhhhhh" I moaned.

 "Yes baby moan for me. You are so beautiful. You are mine. You cannot talk to other boys". He flipped me so my back is in front of him. He again thrusted from the backside. He was slapping my ass from time to time. 

"Plz vihann at least ahh at least untie my hands and stop slapping my ass. It's really hurting" I pleaded. I likes sweet sex not the rough one.

"No it's your punishment" vihaan deadpanned. "Now say that you are mine" he ordered.

"Aahhh yes I am yours and will always AHH" I said, I know I cannot live without him.

"Yes. That's my baby". 

He took hold of my hairs and turned my head to him. "Now open your mouth and let me kiss you" he ordered arrogantly. I opened my mouth reluctantly.

He thrusted his lips in my mouth. He was not kissing me but was eating my mouth. 

"You *thurst* are *thrust* so *thrust* beautiful *thrust* and all *thrust* mine". 

"Vihaan what if uncle heard us. It will be very embarrassing" I said with a hope to get done with this quickly. I am sure that the maids knew what we are doing.

 "Dad is not home. And if he heard us then he knows that we are going to be married so it's not a problem".

"Ahhhh vihann" I came again. He was groaning and I knew he is also coming.

"Fuck. Dishaaaa" he came. 

He was still inside me as he likes to see us connected. He was breathing heavily and lightly nibbling and licking my chest.

"You know, you still haven't said I love you to me" asked vihaan and I wanted to say I love you but it never came out of my mouth as I went in deep slumber.

My eyes fluttered open. And instantly I am pushed in a pit of pain. I groan.

"Is it paining?" I heard someone say. I turned my face and came face to face with vihaan and immediately tears started spilling from my eyes.

"Hey hey it's okay"

"No it's not. I.....I can't take this vihaan anymore." I turned my face and pushed it in the pillow and started crying.

"Wh-What do you mean.....mean you can't take this anymore" I can hear the fear from his sentence. But I can't take this anymore.

"TELL. ME damn it"

"I want some space fr-from you. I....I think we should take a br-break from eac-eachother" I mumble still wishing that he doesn't hear it. I want him to ask me again so that I can change my words.

But it never happened. "You don't mean it. I....I know you don't mean it. You....you love me ri-right?"

The broken voice of his broke my heart. "I love you vihaan and will always do" I say and lift my face from the pillow but what I saw shattered my heart.

Tears were spilling from his eyes and the scene of that day came in my mind. That day I had promised to myself that I would never let him cry and what am I doing now?

"Then why.....why are you doing this. And about yesterday I can't help it. I always end up getting angry. You...you don't understand how it feels when you see your fiancée and would be wife talking and......and laughing with other boy."

I stand up infront of him "Vihaan" I call to get his attention on my face. I lift my hand to caress his cheeks and before it can touch it and he moves away.

"No don't do that if you don't mean it" he mumbles.

"Vihaan" I shout and run for him as he stumbles on his feet making him fall down.

"DON'T. COME. NEAR. ME and don't you dare to TOUCH. ME" I flinched.

"Don't say that vihaan. I love you" I cry out and fall on my knees. This is hurting more than the rough sex.

"You love me?" I nod and crawl to him. I want his warmth. I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. I was been an idiot.

"Then prove it" I wipe his face clean.

"How?"

"Promise me that you would never leave me. Never ever. Promise me that whatever happens you would never leave me. You would be with me." 

"Yes I promise you vihaan that I would never leave you. I would be their with you like how your shadow lives with you" I know that I can never leave vihaan. I wouldn't be able to leave with him. 

"Not like a shadow. Shadow leaves me at night. I want you to be with me like my oxygen. As I can't live without oxygen I also can't live without you and if you leave me ever then I will die"

My eyes widens. "I promise you vihaan....." I hug him ".....I promise" I will never break this promise.

"And you don't really mean the earlier words? Right. The one where you want sp-space from.....me."

I take a huge breath. "Yeah.....I di-didn't meant it but you promise me that you would try to control your anger because I really can't..... tolerate that side of you"

"Yeah I would definitely try to control it" I smiled thinking that everything is settled now.

"Do you want ice cream?" I nod.

"Shit I will miss my college.....what is the time?" I check the time and it's 9 am means there is still some time. "What did you tell dad?" I ask as I totally forgot about it. Yesterday we came directly from college to here.

"First of all you are not going to college....." I open my mouth to protest as this is the second day only of my college after holidays and I am already taking a leave but he shushes me "......and about your dad I have it under control"

"What did you do?" I ask because if dad asked me then what am I going to say if I don't even know the lie which he told dad.

"I told him that you are having a sleepover with Mia at her house" i nod.

He lifts me from the ground and lays me on the bed. "What about ice cream?" I ask as he is also laying with me.

"After sleep" I smile and scoot more close to him.

"I love you" I mumble with a yawn. I think I really got tired after all this talk.

"I love you too baby"

"Vihaan why do you wanted that promise with me. I would never leave you ever" I say and try to keep my ears and eyes open to listen his words.

"Because I know......." but my eyes and ears both gets close and I didn't heard what he said.

Disha didn't knew that at some point of her life she wouldn't even think twice of this promise.

------------------------------------

Guys how was the chapter?

Don't forget to give star and follow me.

Waiting for your comments.

The next chapters are already on booknet.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

784K 45.9K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
600K 37.2K 47
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
1M 40K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
44.5K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...