Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 22

2.2K 59 35
By shadow1dark2night

Katsuki knocked on the door while the two of them stood outside waiting.

He looked down at ______ who gripped his arm nervously for a moment.

He just smiled leaning and kissing her cheek pulling away once the door opened.

There stood the female. Aka Mitsuki Bakugou. Katsuki's mom.

She had the brightest smile seeing ____ totally ignoring Katsuki.

"Hi _____! It's nice to finally meet you come on in!" Mitsuki pulled _____ inside while Katsuki followed.

"I'm so happy our boy here met someone! We heard you two have been going out for a few months!" The male said. Masaru Bakugou. Katsuki's dad.

"Ya, it's nice to meet you guys too! I've been wanting to since the beginning." _____ said.

"Oi is the food ready? I'm hungry" Katsuki asked looking at his mom.

Mitsuki looked at him as Masaru took ____ to the tables.

"Ya it's ready. I talked it over with your father to not bring up her parents. That's all, right?" Mitsuki whispers to Katsuki as he nods.

"So Katsuki told us you both met at his former agency right?? How was that?" Masaru asked ____ as they sat down.

Katsuki sat next to her.

"Ya we did, and I guess it was a bit intense in the beginning I did beat him so he got mad about that." _____ said as Katuski rolled his eyes.

"I let you beat me." He said.

"Yaaa keep telling yourself that." She said back.

Mitsuki smiled bringing over the food she made.

"Dig in! We saw your magazine you both looked amazing." Mitsuki said.

_____ blushed knowing it was the nude one.

"Right.."

"We're gonna do another one." Katuski commented while eating.

"Really?? I should have you come model for me, you're structured perfectly." Mitsuki said looking at _____.

______ smiled. "I mean sure I can totally do that. Katuski told me you're a fashion designer, I actually wanted to be that when I was younger."

Mitsuki's eyes lit up.

"REALLY!? I can take you to my office! I have millions of unfinished projects that you could help me with."

"I don't know if I'd be any help, I know nothing about fashion..I have tried designing a few things but never got the chance to create anything"

"You can do that with me." Mitsuki said smiling.

_____ smiled hearing that. It was going great already.

Masaru and Mitsuki started to tell _____ everything. EVERYTHING she could use against Katsuki one day to embarrass him.

Katsuki yelled at them for the majority of the time.

When they moved onto the couch Masaru brought out the album dedicated to Katsuki.

______ was between both Masaru and Mitsuki while looking at the images.

"CAN YOU GUYS KNOCK IT OFF!" Katsuki yelled irritated.

"Aww you looked so cute why don't you have these on your desk at the office??" ______ said.

Mitsuki took out the one picture of Katsuki as a baby pouting and looking mad at the camera.

She hands it to _____.

"You can keep this one." Mitsuki said.

_____ smiled wide.

"HELL NO HAND IT OVER!" Katsuki yelled but she quickly put it away.

"Sorry don't know what you're talking about." _____ said earning a glare.

Masaru smiled.

"He was a lot to handle when he was younger but it made him a great man I'd say." Masaru said.

"I can imagine, Kirishima and Mina told me all about his adventures." _____ said.

"Just wait till you have kids, we stopped after one cause he wore us out." Mitsuki said laughing.

Katsuki's and ______'s eyes met each other hearing that sentence.

They both looked away immediately.

"Kids are way too early to talk about Mitsuki, they just met" Masaru said.

"Oh come on it's been months! _____ you want kids right??" Mitsuki asked looking at her.

Katsuki and Masaru turned their heads to her answer.

Her face turned pink. "I mean eventually ya."

"That's great, I've always wanted to be a grandma!"

"Quit blabbering you old hag." Katuski said annoyed.

"If anything I hope you get a kid just like yourself. You can finally feel what we went through." Mitsuki said to Katsuki.

"YOU HAG I WASNT THAT BAD!" Katsuki yelled.

Masaru and _____ laugh.

"WHO YOU CALLING HAG!?"

"YOU BITCH!"

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

It was eventful, ______ actually enjoyed meeting his parents.

***
"Alright we're leaving." Katsuki said getting up.

"Already?? Well I guess it is 11..do you guys have work tomorrow? If not come by again! Or anytime!" Mitsuki said mainly looking at ______.

"I definitely will, any opportunity I get to embarrass Kats is a great one." She smirked saying as Mitsuki nods agreeing

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF YOU TWO! Let's go!" He yelled grabbing ______'s hand.

______ waved goodbye to them as they say their goodbyes watching Katsuki drag her to the car.

"They were so nice"

"They were annoying."

_____ smiled getting into the car as he starts driving.

She just looked over at him staying silent for a while.

"Hey Kats?"

"What."

"...I gave my answer what's yours??"

"About what?"

"You know" she looked out the window to not look at him. "Kids"

The car slowed down when she said that but then continued to go back to normal.

"..well..what about them. They're just annoying little freaks...but I do want them. I don't care when."

"We've never really talked about anything like that have we?"

"It took you 3 months going back and forth on dating me we had no time for anything."

"True..it's hardly been a year. But I don't see myself with anyone else. I think you're stuck with me." She said smiling.

He smirked looking over at her. "Hey I don't have a problem with that."

She laughed softly before he reached his right hand to hold her left hand.

They sit in silence for the rest of the drive getting back to the apartment.

______ fell asleep during the ride still having a hold on Katsuki's hand.

He pulled away to turn into the parking and parked the car before looking over at her.

He smiled just turning off the car and getting out.

He walked over to ______'s side opening the door and taking off her seat belt.

"Aye you gonna wake?" He asked seeing her completely out of it.

He sighed and picked her up bridal style carrying her out of the car and closing the door.

He easily carried her back upstairs and to his apartment door taking a moment to open it before going inside and immediately setting her into bed.

He took off her shoes watching her cuddle the blanket and pillow already.

What a baby.

He flipped her over to take off her jeans pulling them off struggling in the process but he finally got them off.

He then took off her shirt and bra grabbing one of the makeup wipes and wiping her face as much as he can.

He knew she didn't use a lot of makeup but this was what she'd do every night so he did the same.

"How have you not woken up ?" He asks aloud just grabbing a shirt from his closet and putting it on her to sleep in.

Once he finished her he just started to change into just his boxers and lay in bed right next to her.

He moved the pillow out of her arms and replaced it with his body.

Katsuki hugged her back just closing his eyes finally being able to rest after such a long day.

***
When morning hit their alarm went off causing _____ to lean over and turn it off.

She yawned just laying back onto Katsuki's body.

He moved trapping her in his arms.

"..Kats"

"Hm..?"

"You have a meeting.."

"...they can wait"

She felt his arms tighten as he gets more comfortable in bed.

She smiled softly just burying her face into his chest.

"Katsuki."

"Shh" he pushed her head deeper into his chest just hugging her head.

"Mmm mmm mm mmmm mm" she mumbled against his chest not getting words out.

He sighed pulling her away looking at her.

"...you're really kicking me out?" He asked as she nods.

He leaned forward kissing her lips.

She smiled kissing him back before sitting up stretching as they both get off the bed.

They got dressed and soon left the house both heading to work.

______ to patrol and Katuski to his agency for a meeting.

***
Their days were the same, wake up, work, eat, be together, sleep. Then repeat.

Ivor who was head of the SuperNova Foundation was making the business a success.

Chino did still try to contact _____ but never reached her easily.

_____ was getting money in from the agency and from the business which soon led to ask Katsuki about moving out.

***

"Kats? Why can't we just move out to a bigger place?? there's enough money and I want you to come with me."

"..I'm not letting you spend your money for that. I'll figure it out. Save your money."

"But there's so muchhh, come on it's not like it's bad if I buy it, it'll be both of ours."she said trying to convince him but Katsuki didn't budge.

He wanted to be the one to buy her a big house. Of course that was a bit extreme since she was already super rich and lived in tons of houses but he was still never going to let her be the one to buy it.

"Can we move out somewhere else then? I don't like the idea of you paying for everything I can help it's money." _____ said.

He looked at her. "It's not about the money we have plenty I just don't want you to spend yours on things I should buy." He said.

She sighed leaning against the couch.

"Well..how about this. You buy the house anddd I'll buy the furniture? I love you but I don't trust you to buy our decorations." She said.

He took a second before looking at her again.

"You really want a new place? Isn't the apartment enough?"

"..I want a new place. As much as I like your apartment buddies....I don't like them. Plus we can have our privacy! Our own place to call home. And get a dog. I really want a dog." She said smiling.

Katsuki sighed tilting his head back.

"I'll look into places-"

"No need! I found a great spot and there's an open house tour tomorrow!"

"...how long have you been planning this?"

"Few weeks."

He laughed softly just bringing her body closer to his.

"...alright. We'll go look at it and if it's good we'll buy it." He said.

"Really?!? We will?!"

"If it's good. If I'm buying you a damn house it's gonna be the biggest and best one out there."

"I don't want a big one, I like the size of that house it's cute. I heard it has a lot of rooms too! And a pool with its own pool house." ______ said

He leans his head on hers just keeping his arms around her.

"We'll check it out tomorrow.." he says as she nods hugging him.

"Hey Kats can I ask you something else?"

"Ya what is it?"

"You know that friend of yours, the..shoot what was his name?.." she paused thinking about it.

He looked at her confused before she smiled.

"Right! Sero! Tape boy!"

"What about him?"

"Oh, he called asking if we were free this week to go to some concert at the beach? I told him I'd give him an answer once I asked you."

"Right...I forgot about that. Do you want to?"

"I don't mind. I wanna be with you though so you'll come right??"

"Ya I'm not leaving you alone with them. Plus it's the first time we'll be at the beach together I'm not missing that." Katuski said.

She smiled kissing his cheek just moving to sit in his lap while cuddling against him.

The TV just playing a random show.

"But before we go check the house, remember to come to my agency, I invited Corey for the photoshoot I want to get over with it." Katsuki said to her.

She nods.

"Hey wildfire wants some advertising for that, is that fine if you include her agency with yours?"

"Sure whatever. Just tell Corey to put it in the magazine."

She kissed his cheek holding his face then kissing his lips.

"I love you."

Katsuki looked at her a gentle smile on his face.

"Then keep kissing me" he said causing her to laugh and bring her lips back to his.

He smirked kissing her back both enjoying their simple kiss which turned into a not so simple make out.

***

Eventually the night led to morning where the duo got dressed and ready for work.

Perusal going through their daily lives before ______ joins Katsuki at his agency.

But before seeing him she was trampled with a few newbie Heroes who he hired being huge fans of Nova.

"Oh my god it's really you!!! I was so excited when I heard Dynamight accepted me! I'm a huge fan Nova!" A girl said smiling wide.

"Same here! I was in one of the battles you did a year ago and you took out EVERY single villain BY YOUR SELF!" A man said.

"You got to show us your tricks!"

"Will you stay here!?"

"You and Dynamight are dating right?? He's so lucky!"

"Can we watch you fight?!"

"Can we train with you!?"

______ just looked at the crowd who were blocking her way to Katsuki's office.

"Hey you guys leave Nova alone!" Zupa said walking over. "She's really bus-"

"NOVA!!!!" A familiar voice yelled and _____ was attacked by River and Soren.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOURE HERE! ITS BEEN SO LONG!" River yelled

"Oh my god..you guys are here?? I didn't know."

"Ya we just got here a few hours ago! We're joining Dynamight's agency!" Soren said smiling at her.

She smiled back but before another word could be said.

"AYE GET BACK TO WORK! AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" Katsuki yelled slamming the doors open.

_____ smiled seeing him in his hero costume which always looked so attractive.

Corey was with him in the office where they were setting up the photo shoot.

"We're heading out to patrol, we should get together again! Poppy misses you!" River said waving to _____ who nods walking towards Katsuki.

Katsuki glared at the others but his glare turned to a soft look once he looked at ______.

"Hi"

"..I swear I warned them not to bother you"

"It's fine Kats, you got good heroes here." She said smiling kissing his cheek.

He smiled softly feeling way better. He closed the door leading her to the room where the photo shoot was being held.

"Ah Ms.Nova! Nice to see you again! You both did wonders for my magazine! The rates are sky high!" Corey said smiling.

_____ smiled. "That's amazing. So are we doing the same thing as last time??"

"Yes and no. The nudes did the best out of all. You and Dynamight both have figures the public were drooling on. Men came in to buy more shots of you and women came in to buy more shots of Dynamight." Corey told her.

"I don't know how I feel about that." _____ commented.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Me too. But if it gets them jealous that I'm with you then so be it. The whole world will know you're mine."

She smiled softly kissing his cheek.

"It's even better now that you're both a couple. Being rated hottest Hero couple is a huge thing! Plus the nudes will be easygoing since you're both comfortable with eachother. But as well for precaution the private parts will be covered. I have a few outfits I'd like you guys to wear but majority you'll be naked. Now then. Shall we begin?" Corey asked earning two nods.

"Let's start off with basic modeling poses in your costumes. Nova you first." Corey said setting up his camera.

They went on with easy poses taking separate ones before they both posed together.

Katsuki had his hand on her waist while she faced him turning her head over her shoulder.

Corey was loving every angle he could take.

"ALRIGHTO get naked!" He said.

They walked to the curtains just stripping down.

______ walked out seeing Katsuki having no problem with being naked infront of Corey.

She didn't mind it but it's never easy to stand there and let someone stare at you.

"Alright just do some basic poses Dynamight remember your job is to cover her and Nova you stand infront of him." Corey said.

Katsuki looked down at her a smirk on his face.

She looked at him. "Wipe that off you perv. And don't you dare get hard." She said a smile on her face since she couldn't help but blush at his smirk.

He pulled her body against his.

And whispered a simple, "Oops." In to her ear.

And of course she left something grow against her ass.

Katsuki followed the rules posing how Corey wanted them to pose.

_____ started to believe Katsuki only agreed to these photo shoots because he gets to see her naked during work. Which she couldn't really complain about..

After a few poses... "alright now face eachother as if you're kissing, similar to last times but this time let's give them a tease. I'm going to darken the areas so don't worry about being exposed but..."

Corey moved Katsuki's hand so he only held her waist. He made Katsuki's other hand grab her (face)cheeks and made Katsuki lean down to her face.

Katsuki smirked looking right into her eyes. She rolled hers seeing how much he was loving this.

"Nova move your leg back as if you want to move, yes there! And your hands on...I want to make this a mystery for the public so keep them hidden and between you two!" Corey said loving the lust in that pose.

She followed his orders but her hand grazed Katsuki's tip where she felt his body tense up.

She smirked both looking at eachother.

"Don't you dare.."

She circled his tip and hole with her index finger watching him try and hold back from moving.

Corey took the pictures which were coming out amazingly.

But what made it even better was that Katsuki kissed her lips.

Corey got tons of shots with them kissing which he smiled wide at his camera for.

"THESE ARE PERFECT!" He yelled.

He looked back up at the duo still they were still kissing.

"...um...we're finished here! I got everything-" Corey was saying until he saw Katsuki's hand shoo him off.

Corey just shut up blushing letting the two do their thing as he just gathered his background and lights before saying his loud goodbye and shutting the door.

Katsuki added more tongue into the kiss but ______ pulled away to get air.

He smirked looking down at her as she places her forehead in his chest.

"I've always wanted to do it in my office. Wanna make my dream come true?" He teased asking her.

She blushed looking up at him. "Kats someone could walk in!"

He took her hand and waist pulling her with him.

The room was connected to his office so it was an easy access.

He let go of her walking to the door and locking it. He pressed a button on his desk.

"No one is allowed to bother me at all got that!?" He said into the device.

"But sir you-" the assistant was saying before Katsuki cut them off.

"No matter what do not bother me. I'll kill you if you do. Give all the tasks to Zupa." Katsuki said before ending it.

He then looked over at _____ who was looking at him in disbelief.

"I told you not to do it this is your fault."he said smirking holding his hand out for her.

"Sex is more important then saving people's lives??" She asked questioning his decision.

"You're more important then anything. My number one priority will always be you. And with that being said I can't leave my girl wet between the legs now can I?" He asked looking down.

She followed his eyes to between her legs where she was already wet.

She blushed looking away but taking his hand.

"Well..that's your fault"

"Then let me make it up to you." He smirked grabbing her hips and sitting her on his desk.

He looked down spreading her legs open before kissing her lips again.

She kissed him back feeling his warm body against hers.

As much as she wanted to respect their hero name and keep sex at home she couldn't help herself, it just felt too good.

Katsuki's hand trailed down to rub her gently.

She could feel his smirk through the make out which she hated.

"Don't tease me like that..just put it in.." she said against him.

He didn't listen just moving his fingers against her clit and slit.

"Kats.."

He moved his lips to her neck kissing her gently just taking in her soft and quiet moans.

She tilts her head back letting him pleasure her with his fingers and lips.

It wasn't until he moved away from her neck and went on his knees.

She looked down confused to why he stopped since it was getting good.

He immediately began to use his tongue which caused her to arch her back in delight.

He gripped her thighs holding them wide open while she leans back laying on top of his desk.

Katsuki licked her clean but as he did more came making him enjoy his job.

He looked up his view of her pussy stomach tits and face was everything to him.

He licked her clean putting a finger into her hearing her moans she as trys to cover her mouth.

Katsuki smirked just taking his time pleasuring her before keeping his fingers in and standing up.

He positioned his dick holding it still and looking down at her.

She had her head tilted back at the verge of orgasm and he wanted it all over his dick.

He pushed into her which got her to moan out loud.

He leaned down hugging her body kissing her lips to conceal their moans.

Her nails dig into his back moaning.

Each time he thrusts into her the closer she got.

Katsuki felt her tighten up which made him feel amazing.

He felt her back arch her lips separating from his as she came all over him before he pulled out doing the same.

He hovered above her breathing heavily.

She hugged him tightly.

Both taking a moment to relax. She tightens her arms around him feeling his wrap around her back.

He picked her off his desk and sat down on his chair having her in his lap.

She rests her head on his chest just closing her eyes.

"We messed up your desk.." she said softly.

He laughed kissing her shoulder while rubbing her back.

"That's fine."

She snuggled into him feeling his arms wrap around her.

Katsuki leaned back in his seat just relaxing with her.

He played with her hair brushing it down with his fingers against her back.

"Katsuki..?"

"Ya?"

"...I wanna go see dad"

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
41.1K 885 18
āźœ±į“€Ź źœ±į“į“į“‡į“›ŹœÉŖÉ“É¢, Źį“į“œ į“œźœ±į“‡ŹŸį“‡źœ±źœ± į“‹ÉŖį“…!āž āÉŖ į“„į“€É“'į“›...āž You are š˜/š§ š‹/š§. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...