Mates with a pack warrior

بواسطة XxxGraysonxxX

Azalea Banks, the best warrior you'll probably ever meet. She can excel in everything thing that involves fig... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

4.5K 203 7
بواسطة XxxGraysonxxX

Azalea's POV
Today I was released, but I couldn't do training. So I decided to do indoor training. I loved dance and music, dance was a passion. Music a hobby. Cooking a dream. Tracker and pack warrior a reality. Fetching my Beatspill which was black and my samsung 6, I grabbed a water bottle. I put on my purple nike tank top, black spandex, purple shoes. Then I out my Beats, water bottle and gloves in my pink bag and left.

I didn't plan on leaving the training room anytime soon.

As soon as I closed the door my Beatspill was blasting my Spotify playlist, and I was doing flips and tricks on the mats. Landing my last hand stand I kept my feet in the air and did the splits. Very carefully I tumbled from the stretch and laid on my back for a few seconds. Scanning the room I saw my next challenge.

Balance beams.

Climbing the ladder I went to the tallest beam. Running down the beam I did a front hand spring two times then a back bend. Ahead of me the beam cut off and a series of handles was head. Doing the rest of the beam I moved to the bars. Gripping the bars I hissed. Silver? I sniffed. Wolfsbane?

"Azalea don't" Tate called below me "those are dangerous" he yelled. I grinned. "I love dangerous" and I gripped the bars and swung my weight to the next. Sure they burned but I kept my mind off it. Soon I was on the floor grinning like a cheshire cat. "Bravo" he applauded me. "Thanks" I mutter dryly and chugged my water.

"Don't choke" he teased, my mouth was still dry. "I'll try" I replied sarcastically and licked my lips but my tongue was dry. I needed water. "Azalea where...." I didn't hear the rest as I ran for water.

Gulping down my fifth glass of water I put the cup in the sink and sighed in content. Today was a free day for me, and I spent it in the pool. As soon as I entered the pool something inside me awakened. I dove under and let the water hug me, I stayed under for what felt like hours.

Finally I came up and dragged my fingers across the surface of the silky water. I giggled at the feeling. Pushing off the bottom I did a back dive into the water. Opening my eyes under water, everything was clear as a bell. Shocked I scrambled from the pool and tried myself off quickly.

"Nothing happened" I chanted to myself.

But something did happen.

Something that I will never forget.
-//--//--//-/--//-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Pic of Azalea's workout outfit

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

462K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
3.7K 222 12
Vick has been killed. The women saved and go back to their mates or those that are still alive. Bree has finally given into knowing what true love an...
1.1K 4 26
Elizabeth "Ellie" Styles- half witch, half wolf omega who "originally" belongs to the Red Moon Pack. But she got rejected by her own family once they...
2.2K 77 30
Cerise was just a girl wanting to get by in life, make friends, and be happy. Instead she finds herself at the Lupin Academy. The prestigious wolf t...