Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 21

1.9K 51 15
By shadow1dark2night

With the new change _____ and Katsuki left Quill's agency

Katsuki actually was already starting his own. He was 21 but already a great Pro Hero.

He hasn't opened his agency yet but got some workers to work on the building.

Soren and River stayed with Quill since they were still small sidekicks needing to get more time with their hero title.

______ was actually requested to join the agency Mina was working under.

Mina put in a request for her and Wildfire immediately excepted ______ into her agency.

Wildfire is a top Hero who focuses more on missions and secret service rather then fighting random people on the streets like other huge Heroes.

She liked _____'s ability to paralyze and knew it would be a great addition to the team.

Plus Mina got to be with her friend which made it even more special.

The only problem was Katsuki would get annoyed at how close the two girls got.

***
"Come on man let them be it's their day off" Kirishima said to Katsuki who sat grumpy as ever.

"They said they'd be back 2 hours ago! And she's not picking up her phone!" Katsuki yelled annoyed.

Kirishima smiled just changing the channel.

"They probably lost track in time"

"Lost track in time my fucking as-"

The door opened as Mina and _____ walked in with a bunch of bags both smiling.

Katsuki and Kirishima look over at them as they shut the door.

"Hey-"

"Where were you!? Do you know what time it is!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Calm down dad." Mina jokes laughing.

_____ smiled at Katsuki going to him and kissing his cheek while shoving the bags into his chest so he could hold it.

"Did you know there was a discount today? We also saw Uravity and Creatí." _____ said.

"Really?? Uraraka and Momo were at the mall?" Kirishima asked as Mina nods.

"We planned a get together! Don't know if we'll include you boys tho" Mina said.

Katsuki just set the bags down onto the ground just irritated.

He looked over at _____ but her smile made him look away not wanting to ruin it with being mad.

"Oh hey I also got you something! I want you to try it on."_____ said looking at Katsuki then to the bags.

He grabbed her arms so she didn't reach for it.

"Later"

She pouted nodding as Kirishima got up.

"We should head out, it's already 11pm." He said to Mina who whined.

"Fineee."

Mina made Kiri get her bags while they said their goodbyes before leaving.

_____ turned to Katsuki who just looked at her.

"I know I was late buttt at least you know why." She said.

He sighed opening his arms as she ran into them happily.

"What'd you get?" He asked as they look down at the bags.

"A lot of clothes..I got you a tux by the way. You can totally wear that at our upcoming date you promised me." She said reminding him.

He smiled at her constant reminders just kissing her cheek. "What else?"

"Shampoo. Girl things you don't care about." _____ said.

He nods "we'll put them away tomorrow come on I'm tired." He said dragging her to the bedroom.

He helped her undress before getting into bed together cuddling right next to eachother.

_____ smiled snuggling into him before falling asleep.

Katsuki drifting off right after her.

***

In the morning _____ woke up early checking the time seeing it was just 8 am.

She rolled back to Katsuki who was sleeping all spread out on the bed.

"Kats.." she yawned poking his cheek.

She rests her head on his chest closing her eyes just poking him to wake up.

"Katsuki.."

Still nothing.

She yawns stretching against his body before sitting up.

"Fine..I'll make breakfast" she mumbled getting up. She got off the bed stretching her arms walking to the bathroom first then going to the kitchen.

It's not like she's never cooked a meal before but..she wasn't an expert at cooking. No ones taught her and everything was handed to her. It was her mother's diet plans which kept her strict and away from other foods.

But eggs and toast was a can-do for____

She just started to make scrambled eggs cutting up some veggies they had hidden away and toasting the bread.

She set the table checking the time again seeing it was 8:45 am now.

She let the food stay on the stove while she mixed it making sure the veggies were all sautéed.

She took out the bread from the toaster and felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Good morning" she said feeling Katsuki's warm breath on her shoulder as he shut his eyes leaning against her.

"It smells good.." he mumbled.

"Of course it does" she said as he kissed her cheek pulling away.

He walked to the fridge and took out the water putting it on the table.

"Are you going into work today??" Katsuki asked watching her bring the food to the table and set the plates.

"..they don't really need me since Wildfire's training interns. But I guess I can patrol."

"Come with me then. My agency's almost finished I want your help."

"Kats you have hundreds of people to help you there"

"They're not you."

She sighed and nods softly as they both sat down.

"Help with what? You're already working on missions right?? Did you hire any new Heroes?"

"..I'm thinking of getting Soren and River to work for me. I haven't asked them yet still debating. I got a group of Summer Hero's and need others for Winter."

"Right..well Soren and River both work great in the Winter. They're quirks won't change. Ooo also I have this one friend her Hero name's Frosty. She's the best and she's looking for a new agency can you take her??"

"..I want to meet her first if she sucks she's not joining-"

"I mean she beat me once so she doesn't suck"

"Really? She beat you?" Katsuki asked as _____ nods while they both ate.

"She's got crazy ice power. Her kids are probably just gonna be a stronger version of her." _____ said selling Frosty.

"Kids? How old is she? I'm not taking a hag."

_____ rolled her eyes. "She's a little older then us maybe 27?"

"That's 6 years. What's her husbands quirk? Is he a Hero?"

"No. He's quirk less but he does work for the police I think. Anyway keep her in mind. She'll be good for your winter sessions."

Katsuki just nods finishing up his breakfast.

Ya I should probably take her..my powers not the fullest when it's cold. I'm still the best either way but need to make sure the cities safe just in case..the summer Heroes I have suck in cold climates...

He then looked up at ______ as she cleaned the table.

"You don't want to work with me?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I'm fine where I am. Plus I wouldn't want you to get annoyed of me."

He smirked. "How can I get annoyed. Maybe distracted but that's it."

She smiled rolling her eyes putting everything away.

"Alright then I'm gonna get ready, you're still coming right?" Katsuki asked her as he got up.

"I'll come by after patrol, is that fine??"

He nods walking to the bedroom to get his costume on.

She joined him both getting ready, Katsuki stole a kiss each time he could while they both fixed themselves up and got out of the apartment.

"Oh hey, remember tonight dinner at my parents." he said walking to the car with her.

She nods smiling getting into her own car before they both went their separate ways.

***
______ went through her regular protocol.

Mina wasn't at work that day so she went solo taking care of small robberies and bad guys.

It wasn't until 4pm she finished and drove to Katsuki's agency.

She looked at the building.

Woah it looks so good already.

Once she walked in she immediately was greeted by the tons of people running around getting papers and files together.

The offices were coming together along with the training room.

"Nova!! Hi! My names Zupa! I'm Pro Hero Dynamight's new assistant!" A small male said running over seeing _____.

"Hi, where is Dynamight??" She asked.

"Follow me I'll show you!" Zupa said leading ______ through the agency to a huge office door.

The doors opened and she saw Katsuki yelling at two people yet his expression changed once he saw her.

"Go fix it. Don't make the same mistake!" Katsuki yelled at the people who bow nodding running off after greeting Nova.

_____ walked towards Katsuki as Zupa walked out leaving them alone.

"It's coming together great! You guys look like your all set." _____ compliments.

Katsuki smiled opening his arms letting her hug him.

He just rests his head on hers.

"Ya..we'd be done by now if it weren't for idiots to mess up the file order. Honestly I'm already ready to fire half the staff." Katsuki said.

She smiled looking up at him.

"Well you can't do that, give it some time I'm sure they'll get the hang of it." She said as he leaned down and kissed her lips.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, better now." She says smiling.

Katsuki hugged her tightly before pulling her towards his chair.

He sat down and let her sit in his lap.

She leaned against him just looking at his desk.

She saw he had a picture frame of her and him when they were on the Ferris Wheel.

"Oh my god I didn't know you got this printed!" She said leaning forwards to grab it.

Katsuki smiled "we need more, I want my desk covered with your face."

She laughed putting it down.

"Only mine?"

"Only yours."

She smiled just hugging him resting her head against his.

"Hey..you remember that photo shoot we had to do for your father's business? Corey contacted me asking if we still want to do it." Katsuki said looking at her.

"Oh..the nude? I mean sure-"

"We got the monthly's hottest Hero couple title. We can do it for that." Katsuki suggested.

He was never one to give a damn about pictures. Let alone nude one.

He always refused photo shoots. But..well doing it with _____ changed him.

"You really wanna?" She asked as he nods.

She kisses his cheek. "Alright, just make the appointment and I'll be there"

He smiled hugging her tightly. Honestly the only thing in Katsuki's head was seeing her naked again. As if he can't do that with his own privacy.

______ helped pick out some decorations for his agency during her time there.

Everyone actually thanked her since Katsuki gave them no idea of what he wanted displayed.

She told them everything that needed to be organized and sooner or later they finished up.

Katsuki watched from behind her. She easily got his men working.

She checked the time it was already near 7 pm.

"Oh no.. Kats we should get going." She said turning to him.

He looked at her checking the time.

"Shit..alright let's go. I have nothing left to do here. AYE ZUPA LOCK THE DOORS WHEN YOU LEAVE!" Katsuki yelled as he heard a yell back saying okay.

Katsuki led her out and they both head back to the apartment to change.

Katuski threw on regular clothes, _____ put on nice formal clothes to look decent at least for meeting his parents for the first time.

He smirked wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"You ready?"

"Kinda nervous. Do they even know about me? What if they hate me?"

"Please. They'd have to be stupid to hate you. And yes they know about you. I mean they have seen the magazine." Katsuki reminded her.

She blushed. "Great..so they've seen me nude and haven't met me?"

He laughed kissing her cheek again. "At least I got you covered. Don't worry about it. The hag and old man aren't harsh I just hope they don't annoy you." Katsuki said pulling away as she faced him.

"Annoy me? They'd have to be at my parents level to do that. Come on let's gooo"

He nods grabbing his jacket and walking out with her to his car.

Both heading to the Bakugou household.

Where two certain..adults were eagerly waiting.

***
Mama Mitsukiiii

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 3 12
↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ──────────────────── Katsuki Baku...
1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...