The Billionaire Summer

By AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kid... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Ten

1.7K 40 0
By AidinWhite

It's been four days since Olivia left, and in that time I've done nothing but think of how to make it up to her.

Thinking hasn't always been my ally my mind likes wandering and tackling everything head on, but my instincts want me to be gentle and cautious when it comes to Olivia.

I do have a plan but I also don't know where she is, and no one has told me though my guess is Kate's because my sister hasn't been to my house or even messaged me about what happened.

"Adrian we're going out to Olive Garden are you coming?" Hunter asks from the entryway wall.

Looking up from the corner chair where I sit with my head on the back of the chair, with an empty glass in my hand.

"No, I'm not hungry but thanks" I mutter.

"Alright see you in a bit" Riley says putting his arm around Ava and guiding her towards the door.

They all walked out of the house and soon after the door closed.

I then get up and walk into the kitchen before picking up the bottle of Forty Creek and tipped it into the glass.

"Is this all you've been doing Adrian, drinking rum, in your house for four days" Kate's voice rings from behind me.

Turning I see my sister with a slightly annoyed expression on her face.

"No, I'm doing this because I need to be calm and that's what happens when I've drank" I say taking a sip from my glass, before setting it down.
"How is she, I know she's at your house?".

"She's been crying for four days" Kate says.

"Tell her she's not the only one, I want to make it up to her, but I know you won't let me near her while she's like this. Olivia's strong but I can't imagine what finding out something like that in the way she did was easy for her in any way".

"You should tell her yourself, also if you want to make it up to her do it, I won't stop you, explain yourself I'll even leave because I know you two are private about a lot of things, and I think it's fair".

"Give me a minute" I say walking over to the sink and dumping my glass out before rinsing it and getting freezing cold water into my system to lower my blood alcohol level.

After I had drank four glasses of water I walked over to the key drawer and got the key to my 720S, and walking to the front door to get my shoes.

Walking down the steps to the driveway I unlock my McLaren before remote starting it making Kate jump as it roars to life.

"Damn it Adrian this is the reason you need eight foot fences and bodyguards" Kate yells at me before pulling open her door while I laugh.

I then get into my car, and buckle my seat before pulling out of the gate in front of Kate, speeding off down the street.

The ten minute drive also gave me time to think about what to say to Olivia and it do expect her to not have answer just as I don't expect her to give me one.

Eventually getting to Kate's modern contemporary house I pull into the driveway and park next to where Olivia's Aston Martin is.

Might have to ship it back to New York.

Walking up to the door I let Kate open it before I step inside thankful for my silent footsteps.

"Olivia I'm back" Kate calls up the stairs as I seat myself in a side hallway.

"Okay, how is Adrian?" Olivia asks appearing at the bottom of the stairs in her usual outfit in all black with a white cardigan.

I choose now to make my appearance from the hallway walking slowly giving Kate time to leave for the sake of privacy.

"You could always ask me yourself" I say walking over to the opposite sofa from Olivia who wore a shocked expression, I could also see the redness from her crying.

"I'll give you two time I'll be by the pool" Kate says walking away into her reading room which was open to the pool area via sliding door.

"Adrian" Olivia says looking at me and I have no doubt I look like shit, I'm wearing the wrinkled clothes from yesterday, I also haven't done my hair in four days and it has knots from not brushing it, with the lack of sleep being the cherry on top.

"Olivia" I reply.

"You look like hell" she mutters smiling a little.

That's a good sign.

I smirk a little at it because even I agree.

"I came to make amends all I ask is that you listen" I say, I might look terrible but I'm still me and will never beat around the bush.

In response Olivia nods, and I begin with what I wanted to open with the truth and then I'd see where I could improvise my apology.

"On the night you found out about Aria and me you said to tell you the truth, so I will the whole story", again Olivia nods, "after my breakup with Savannah, I was reaching out for the feeling that I thought I needed this was when I lost my mom and dad, I was sad, and I dated Sav through that same feeling of being grounded. Well when that ended I didn't want to lose the concept of being cared about so me and Aria had a 'thing' for two weeks. Both of us knew it was my way of coping it was never emotional or sexual it was just kissing mostly" I say and look up from my sister's teak flooring to Olivia who seemed to be understanding.

Letting out a sigh I set myself straight backed into the cushioned grey couch.

"At the end of the two weeks we ended it deciding we were better as friends, I then met you two months later, I didn't want to seem like that guy who was emotionally unstable and had his friend be a...what's the word, fall back I don't really care but that wasn't the perception I wanted you to have so I didn't tell you but when I got to LA I wanted to tell you but the moment never seemed right I didn't want to ruin anything, and my apprehension led us here to having a yelling match at a party, me crying and drinking, you also crying for four days, and me feeling like a piece of shit. Which I am for not telling you but three days ago I was going to, early the day after the party I intended to tell you what happened" I say stopping and again looking into Olivia's grey green eyes.

"I was also going to tell you that a year ago when that happened I wasn't in a good place and that if you choose to leave for what I did I would take it, I would take you shattering my heart into a million pieces and grinding them to sand, because I would understand why you did it. But if you don't I would also like you to know that no matter what I will choose you, over actors, business heiresses, royal family members I would choose the  beautiful brunette angel that saved me from my monsters, that makes me a better person. People say they would fail without something usually a material object. I have all the material things I could want, but being a billionaire showed me that money doesn't solve lifes problems. You are my biggest treasure, my most prized and beloved possession, and no I'm not objectifying you. Without you I can't function".

I can see Olivia tearing and I will leave comforting her till after I'm done.

"You are my other half, your all my first's all over again because they were done with the right person. I don't need anyone else just the scholarship girl from Brooklyn who stole my heart and I will never ask back. I don't want to argue with you because you cry, all I want is to show you how you should be loved how much your really worth to me and always will" I finish smiling warmly at her without showing my teeth which doesn't often happen.

Without speaking Olivia walks over to me and sits down in my lap before wrapping her arms around me with her head in the crook of my neck.

"You say you're not perfect, but you're perfect for me, and I'm sorry for what I said for all but accusing you of cheating" Olivia says her voice breaking a few times.

"Bellissima, you are not at fault for anything I should have just been open from the start" I whisper.

"I love you Adrian Leo Winters".

"I love you too Olivia Aubrey Thorne".

"You're also forgiven" Olivia says so quietly I almost miss it.

"You should think about it, emotions make us do things".

"Your presence is calming same as your voice".

"That's because my voice is calm" I muse.

She then lifts her head from my shoulder and I use my free hand to wipe away the tears on Olivia's face.

"My make up is probably ruined from me crying" Olivia states.

"It isn't but even if it was you would still look like an angel".

"What's angel in Italian?".

"Angelo" I reply cupping her face, "you are mia bellissima angelo".

"Smooth Winters".

"I know right" I say, and she laughs.

"Who are you and what have you done with Adrian Winters".

I laugh before pressing my lips to hers.

Her hands move to my hair as she scoots forward, while deepening the kiss.

"Oh fuck, I did not need to see my brother and his girlfriend making out on my couch" Kate says interrupting us before we separate and Olivia blushes heavily while I just smirk at Kate.

"Could be worse" I muse before Olivia playfully hits me.

"Oh God, I don't want to know" Kate says walking off to the kitchen, while I laugh.

My sister is so easy to bug.

"You're to serious Katelyn" I call over my shoulder.

"Katelyn?" Olivia prys.

"Her given full name is Katelyn Eva Winters" I say.

"My name is Kate not Katelyn".

"Alright we need Nico down here to help Kate remove the stick up her ass" I muse recieving a glare from my sister,"you're going to have crows feet by the time you graduate".

Kate then flips me off and I just smirk.

"Stop tormenting your sister" Olivia says getting off my lap.

"You have to make this up to me" Kate calls after me and I can hear the smirk in her voice.

"What is it?" I sigh.

"You have to take all of us to Wyoming this summer" Kate says.

"Is that so you can see Ginger?" I muse.

"Yes" my sister replies without hesitation".

"Alright then" I say walking over to the door.

"Going home?" Olivia asks.

"Yes and no. I'm going to talk to Aria about what happened that night, you're free to come and give your own words to her" I say stepping out the door, and walking over to my car.

"Oh I'm definitely coming" Olivia says racing out the door after me with her keys in her hand.

"Follow me we have a bit of a drive" I say putting on my sunglasses and lifting the door of my car.

"Lead the way Adrian" Olivia says getting into her car.

I then get into my own car and start it and I cam see Olivia smile at how loud my car is.

We both then drive out of Kate's driveway towards Bel Air.

I hope this goes well.

What do you all think will happen comment below, also the reason there isn't more of a gap between the argument and them making up is because nothing happens at all, so don't sharpen the pitchforks yet, also vote and share its appreciated. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 362 126
{Book #0.5 of The Winters Series} Adrian Leo Winters was many things, the heir to his parents multi trillion dollar empire, the son of the renowned A...
129K 4.4K 27
Long, long, ago Aaron Winters was just the geeky boy next door to her. Now that Brenda Vance ends up having to move back home due to losing her job...
4.6M 143K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
52.3K 1.4K 75
{Book #5 of The Winters Series} For newly weds Adrian Winters and Olivia Thorne everything seemed perfect, and like nothing could stand in their way...