Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 20

1.9K 61 12
By shadow1dark2night

That same night..she told Ivor everything about what her parents wanted her to do.

Honestly..he wasn't surprised but knew it was dangerous...

"You can't do it..." he said looking at her.

"Ivor you don't get it I don't have a choice! I..I'm a hero but I have to break the law!" She said.

"No! If you do it and get caught not only will your parents go to jail but so will you! You don't deserve that you lunatic! Someone needs to keep the business going and if it's not your family then it'll crumble!" Ivor said.

"Well what am I suppose to do!? I'm completely out of ideas! Mom and dad will kill me if I don't do this tomorrow!"

"...turn them in"

Everything in that moment froze. Even the fucking time.

She just looked at him. His words singing in her head.

"..I can't do that"

Ivor looked at her and rolled his eyes. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the car.

Once they were in he started to drive.

"Where are we going!? Please not the police station I can't do this right now!!" She said completely afraid of what to do or say.

"Calm your tits. I'm taking you to Dynamight's." Ivor said annoyed.

She looked at him confused. "What..why would you do that? I..I don't like him anymore-"

"Cut the bull crap. I know you've been sneaking out of the house to go see him. Honestly...you suck at lying." Ivor said as she blushed looking away.

"Well you're just a creepy stalker so Hmmp."

He rolled his eyes just driving to Katsuki's apartment. They got out and walked up knocking on the door.

But they didn't get who they wanted.

Kirishima opened the door.

"Oh..hey _____! And other dude! Come in." Kirishima said smiling letting them in.

"______!!!!" Mina cheered running over and hugging her.

_____ smiled hugging her back. "Hi, what are you guys doing here?"

"Kiri and Bakugou had some clothes to trade and I tagged along. Why are you here?? Who's he?" Mina asked looking at Ivor.

Katsuki walked back into the living room holding a bag but froze seeing Ivor and _____.

He glared at Ivor.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house!?? get out!!" Katsuki yelled but _____ got between them.

"Hey! We actually need you for something..are you free by any chance?" _____ asked as he tossed Kirishima the bag of clothes and nods.

Kirishima and Mina look at them being curious too so they stayed to listen in.

_____ started to spill everything out to the three of them as Ivor chimed in just to say.

"We need to report them now or else _____ will get dragged into jail too."

Mina just looked at _____.

"...hey I understand why you don't want to do it but it's the right thing to do-"

"D-dont say that! That's what dad said! Who the hell am I suppose to listen to!? I can't even talk to Quill cause he doesn't know about this! And I don't want them to go to jail but I don't want to go to jail and I really don't want to break the law using my Hero title cause that's just wrong so what do I-"

Katsuki just shut her up.

"That shouldn't be a question. Fuck your stupid parents. They don't matter. They hurt you so now it's time to hurt them. Ivor get a squad of police tomorrow morning at the building. We'll all go in and confront your parents and when we do they'll spill the truth about it and we can capture them. You don't have to do this alone they won't touch you." Katsuki said looking at her.

She looked at him unsure about it still. She looked at Ivor for support.

"It's not a bad idea. With us and the police there they can't harm you." Ivor said.

"Ya we'll come to! If it means to get you out of that horrible situation I'll do it!" Mina said as Kirishima nods.

______ just looked at them all tears building up in her eyes.

"Shit..I can't..they'll be so disappointed.." _____ said the ptsd overriding her conscience.

Katsuki just looked at her grabbing her hands.

"That doesn't matter they never loved you." Katsuki said which broke her heart even more.

"Ok I wouldn't go that far Dynamight." Ivor said glaring at him.

"What. It's true. How could any parent do this to their child!?" Katsuki argued.

"Bakugou..it doesn't mean they don't love her they just don't know how." Kirishima said.

"_____ don't think about them. Tomorrow everything will be fine. I promise. You'll be protected by us all! Nothing bad will happen." Mina said to lift up her mood after Katsuki's rather harsh comment.

She just nods softly not saying anything.

"Hey..before you guys go call us I'll get some people ready too just in case" Kirishima said to Katsuki who nods.

He and Mina get up saying their goodbyes leaving Ivor _____ and Katsuki in the room alone.

______ got up walking to the bathroom as Ivor looked at Katsuki.

"Look you literally just met her. You know nothing of her relationship with her parents. I told you she loves them no matter how much they harm her. Saying shit like they never loved her can break that idiot. It's the only fucking love she received before you so be careful with your stupid words. I'm gonna go ahead. I'll text you the information in the morning and we can start." Ivor said to Katsuki as he got up.

Katsuki said nothing to him letting him leave.

He took a second before walking to the bathroom and knocking on it.

"_____?"

The sink was on.

She just turned it off and opened the door wiping her face with the towel.

"..ya?"

Katsuki looked down at her and pulled her into a hug.

"I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry..I just don't like them.."

She didn't hug him back..just leaning into his body.

"...you're not wrong though..I mean..dad..dad might like me a little but..I..I don't even know what their love looks like...is it when they tell me I did something good? Give me money? A gift? Wipe the blood off my face? I really don't know if they even care about me...maybe Tora was right....i should've listened to him..I'm an idiot Katsuki" she cried out

Katsuki just pulls away holding her face in his palms.

He looked at her with worried eyes seeing exactly what Ivor meant.

"..you're not..but after tomorrow love is all you're gonna get. I'll let you meet my parents too...I love you. And I trust you with my life. I won't let you ever get hurt again." Katsuki said to while wiping her tears.

She finally hugged him as he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

He rubbed her back. "You're going to be okay.."

***
That morning everything went down.

Katsuki's first priority was to make sure _____ was fine. She was panicking in the morning being too afraid to step up.

He calmed her down while also getting Ivor and the others prepared.

Honestly if they could finish off her parents then he would finally be able to give her a better life. He already planned everything about how she would live with him and potentially get married. He's certain she's the one. He knows she's the one.

They were in their costumes early in the morning.

Katsuki let Soren and River in on the plan since they were reliable.

But.._____'s heart felt so heavy.

This was beyond anything she's ever been able to do...she wasn't even certain she could do it..disobey her parents? Was that even possible?..not without Katsuki's help no..

Yet..once it hit 8 am they went in.

Ivor had the police surrounding the building.

Kirishima had a few men with him in the front while Ivor, Katsuki and _____head inside.

There weren't many workers there early in the morning...just two.

They walked further into the building..
but then something happened in that second which terrified her even more..

Both Katsuki and Ivor were thrown back and paralyzed on the ground.

_____ stood there frozen knowing exactly who's power that was. She looked up.

"What a pity. And to think I gave you everything." Her mother's voice echoed.

"______!" Katsuki yelled trying to move.

"Don't move it'll last longer if you do!" Ivor yelled at him.

"...I thought we made it clear of what to do. This isn't in the plans." Her father said standing there.

______ looked at them seeing a few men..the rock man was there too.

She took a breath...its okay..

She looked back up at them and glared.

"No. That's enough. I've always done everything you asked..but you crossed the line this time." She said to them.

"Is that right?" Her mother glared.

"Get her."

______ looks up seeing the rock man around his parents coming at her..

What the hell..

"Please I don't want to fight you! I..I tried to warn you! I can't do what you always want me to do!" ______ said backing up.

Her mother rolled her eyes. "If you can't even do a simple task why bother keeping you. You're as good as Tora. Both completely useless." Her mother glared.

______ looked at her hurt then to her father who stayed silent.

"I've been waiting to get my revenge on you again Nova." The rock man said tossing a boulder in his hands and crushing it just running at her finally throwing the pieces of rock at her to blind her.

Her eyes widen in shock that this was happening, she powered up her lightening making a wall of lightening to stop it. But as she did that he broke through the wall and easily grabbed her arms.

"It's over for you-"

"YOU BASTARD!" Katsuki yelled slamming a blast to the guys head forcing him to let go of ______.

Katsuki stood between them as he immediately started to fight the man earning a few punches to the face but once Katsuki got a hand on his head he blasted him into pieces.

Her parents watched glaring.

Her mother activated her nails to destroy Katsuki but as she lundged at him _____ got between them and fought off her mother forcing her hands away.

"Don't touch him!"

"You fool you have no right to speak to me that way!" Her mother yelled moving to scratch her but ______ blocked it glaring.

"Harming me is something I can handle but if you dare hurt him I'll..I'll-"

But before she could finish...her mother used the tone she wasn't able to fight.

"Stand down."

_____ stopped. She didn't move a muscle.

"Honestly did you think this would work? You belong to me. That's the end of it-"

"You have some nerve." Katsuki stepped up. He wiped the blood off his nose.

He stood infront of _____ grabbing her arm and pulling her behind him.

"She's belongs to no one."

His bright red eyes met those sharpe blue ones. Both sharing a glare before she spoke.

"Stop.."

_____ was trembling.

She couldn't do this.

Ivor looked at her seeing her go into despair.

"______. You seemed to forget your mic. We already heard your conversation with them..I'm sorry if it seems like we don't love you but we do. I do." Her father finally spoke.

She shook her head in denial.

"..it's true I do. But I admit we might not be the best at showing affection but you were our prized creatio-"

"Creation? Would it kill you to call me your daughter!? I never understood why Tora left not until now! You're horrible..! You never cared." _____ snapped.

Her father shut up. Honestly he was strict and harsh but..he never did NOT care for his daughter.

"_____..."

"No. It's over I was blind. Everyone else saw it but me..." she said looking at the ground. Ivor then talked on the radio where a bunch of Police officers came in with Kirishima helping to trap her parents.

"How dare you! We're your parents!" Her mother yelled at her.

Katsuki just walked to ____'s side holding her away from them.

"So this was your stupid plan!? To get rid of us and take our business and money!?" Her mother continued to yell.

"You can't run the business by yourself _____." Her father said while getting cuffed.

"..I won't be. Because it's not my business anymore." _____ said glaring at them.

They look at her confused.

"It's Ivor's."

They all look at her then Ivor who was shocked more then anyone.

Katsuki looked at her confused.

"What?" He said

"_____?! What do you mean!?" Ivor asked

"I promised you a high position so now I don't owe you anything. Plus..I know nothing of business and you know everything there is with this one. I'm handing the company over to you." _____ said.

"WHAT!?" Her mother yelled while being taken out of the room.

Her father just smiled softly hearing that and walked out with the officers.

Ivor stared at _____ totally shook.

"What about you..? You'll still get the money and-" Ivor tried to say but she shook her head.

"I'll focus on being a Hero. And maybe follow my own goals.." she said.

Katsuki smiled softly hearing that. As Ivor did the same.

She looked back at Katuski.

"Oh my god you're bleeding.." she said wiping his lip.

"Im fine. You're not hurt are you?" He asked as she shook her head.

He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Good."

She smiled but then looked back at the officer who were going through everything for more evidence.

"..I can't believe it worked" she mumbled.

"I told you it would. You don't have to do things you don't want anymore. And first thing you're gonna do is cut things off with Chino so I can finally go out with you." Katsuki said as she smiled hugging him.

The officers came to _____ talking to her about the fraud her parents were behind.

She went with them explaining everything she knew.

Ivor started to feel horrible about how he treated _____ in the past since she just gave him the entire company..he told himself he'd live up to her hero name and make sure everything is always perfect while giving her 30% of the profit since it's still under her name.

Kiri and Mina helped take out the other bad guys working for her parents and once that was settled.

_____ was able to finally live her life. With the man she chooses.

And Katsuki never lied about his promise to giving her life and love.

The man would make sure every second after today would be filled with joy only to make her happy.

***
Done with this huge arc. I wanted to finish it up just so we have more family time since that's the majority of the reason people like my stories lmao.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...