LOVE AND MARRIAGE

By LadyK30

Trilogy to Love on the Line Final Book It has been one year since August and Desire tied the knot. They have... More

Teaser
Fun Moments
Talk To Me
Addicted
Shower Scenes
Painful Secrets
Painful Secrets Pt. 2
Sadden Hearts
Second Chances with Secret Truths
Honeymoon on the Way
Authors Note
Romancing
Having Fun
Airport Drama
First Day On the Job
First Day on The Job Pt. 2
Slick Drama/Slick Dissin'
Slick Drama/Slick Dissin' Pt. 2
Ho's Tryin' It
Jealous Bitch
Family Time
Hate So Strong
Naughty Pleasures
AUTHORS NOTE
Messed Up
You Ain't Shit
You Ain't Shit Pt. 2
NOT AN UPDATE (EXPLANATION)
Hurtful Tears
Secret Revelations
Secret Revelations Pt. 2
Give Me Time
Revenge So Sweet
Lines Crossed
Bitch You Thought
A Lil Something Sweet
Putting in Work
Weekend Getaway
Take it Slow
Freaks In the Morning
Valentine's Note
Almost Home
Can't Lose You
Deadly Truths
Go Back
Feel My Wrath
Meeting with an OG
Quick Note
Finally Home
Family Night/Serious Talk
Dinner Confusion
Let You Know
Give In/Trust Me
Back on the Grind
Forget What's Important
I Didn't Mean
Make It Up
Make it Up Pt. 2
You Want It
Rules of The Game
Wedding Bells
Giving No Fucks
Feel My Love
Spontaneous...Drunk Sex
Spontaneous.....Drunk Sex Pt. 2
Date Night
Sad Reality
Shit Just Got Real
Shit Just Got Real Repost
Real Ass Whoopin'
Painful Heartbreak
Straight Blastin'
Like A Boss
What....
Seduced into The Truth
Emptiness/Preggers
Happy Times
Feelings/Raging Hormones
Theater Sex
A/N
Family Vacay
Family Vacay Pt. 2
Got Us F'cked Up
The Three of Us
Back On The Scene
Unwanted People & Problems
Too Much
NEW BOOK

Shit Just Got Real Pt. 2

84.6K 3.6K 1.6K
By LadyK30

August

I watched Desire as we drove down the road. She had put her hair in a ponytail and was bouncing her leg up and down. My wife was a force to reckon with. That's why I try my hardest now not to fuck up. Lately I have been doing good and I hope that I continue to do so.

I pulled into my momma's driveway and got out. I got Day outta of the back and he had fallen asleep. I rung the bell and was greeted with my nieces.

"Uncle Aug!" They said in unison.

"Wassup lil mamas? Where ya grandma?" I stepped inside.

"In the kitchen."

"Momma do you mind watchin' Day?"

"No, but what's going on?" She took Day from my arms and he slightly stirred in his sleep.

"One of Desire's students is in trouble and we are on our way to find out what's going on."

"Oh well be careful and make sure to call me."

"Okay momma. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Y'all come and give me some love." I yelled at my nieces and they came and attacked me with the biggest hug.

"I love y'all and I will see you later."

"We love you too uncle Aug and tell auntie Desire we love her too." Kay said and her sisters nodded in agreement.

"I will."

I walked back out to the car and got in. I backed out and grabbed Desire's hand. She looked at me and smiled weakly. I knew that all hell was soon bouta break loose. I could see the fire in her eyes.

"I wonder does this have anything to do with what happened with Kylie at school." She looked out the window.

"The way it sounds it more than likely does. Who do you think did this?"

"It could be anybody, but I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that it was her parents."

I gripped the steering wheel and I hoped like hell her parents wasn't that fucked up to do some shit like that, but seeing the shit I have seen in my life let's me know that its possible.

We finally pulled up to the address and I looked around the neighborhood. This was a nice ass area and I knew that Drew was only nineteen. That made me wonder what the fuck kinda job he had. Then the whip he was pushing screamed money. He had a black and chrome BMW 745. I was gon' have to chop it up with him later to find out what's up.

Desire got out and power walked to his door. I was right behind her. She rung the bell and Drew opened the door. He stepped back and let us in. Desire walked straight to Kylie's side and kneeled down beside her.

Desire

I looked her body and face over. Instantly I felt my anger curl inside me. I was ready to explode. I pushed her hair outta her face and she groaned in pain.

"Ky. Sweetie, who did this to you?"

She looked at me through the eye that wasn't swollen shut and a tear escaped. My heart was beyond broke at this point. I was ready to kill somebody.

"Desire I-oh my stomach!" She yelled out in pain.

"Call 911!" I yelled to them.

Drew was so upset he couldn't even dial the number. Aug grabbed his phone and called. I listened as August gave the operator the address and info. I looked back at Ky and she was holding her stomach in pain.

"Drew I-I'm sorry." Ky said above a whisper.

I looked just as confused as Drew did.

"Baby what are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong?" Drew reassured her.

"You don't understand." She screamed out in pain again.

"Where the hell is the paramedics?" I rose up and let Drew take my spot.

I pulled my phone from my sweats and dialed Lawrence's number. I listened as it rung. I paced back and forth. Finally he answered.

"Lawrence I need you to meet me at Atlanta Medical."

"Desire who the hell you don' fucked up now?"

"Nobody yet, but just meet me there in fifteen."

"Okay." I hung up and just then the paramedics arrived.

I wish I coulda called Ned, but she is off in Hawaii for her honeymoon. I watched as the paramedics worked on her. When they lifted her to put her on the gurney, there was a small puddle of blood on the sofa.

Drew took one look and he turned his living room inside out. Tables were turned over, lamps broken and a hole was placed in the wall. August grabbed him to try and calm him down. Drew reminded me of August when it came to people he cared about and people that he loved.

No doubt in my mind Drew loved Kylie, but it was gon' be hard for Kylie to accept and believe it because of the sad reality she has been given.

"Drew calm down. I understand your pain. Trust me I do, but Ky gon' need you now more than eva." August told him.

Drew nodded and I told him that he could ride to the hospital with us. He was too upset to drive right now. We hopped in the range and we headed to the hospital. We arrived in record time and when we walked inside I noticed Lawrence was already there waiting.

"Lawrence I need you to do some investigation. Something ain't adding up. Also get me Kylie Smith's address."

"Desire what the hell are you about to do?"

"Like I told you nothing just yet, but once you give me the address then I'ma put my foot off in somebody ass. First I need to talk to Ky when she is stable to find out what really went on."

"August yo wife is crazy."

"Shit you ain't tellin' nothin' I don't already know. Hell I sleep with one eye open."

"August you in the right place to get fucked up. Now is not the time."

"Yes ma'am."

I looked over at Drew and he was standing looking out the window. I looked at August and he knew  that Drew needed someone to talk to that would understand. I sat down and waited for the doctors to come and let us know something.

Drew

I looked out the window in deep thought. I couldn't believe all this shit was happening. I finally find a real girl and then somebody try to take her away from me before it gets started good.

"Drew, you know I was where you are right now. I have been on this side a few times and just like you I lost it."

"Word. So how did you handle it?"

"Let's just say that the shit I did would have landed me in jail, but I had the right connects. Like my nigga Lawrence and my Gangsta Grandma."

"Damn. I look at you and Desire admiring what y'all have. I know I'ma young nigga, but I want the same thing for me and Ky. I just wish she would open up to me more."

"You gon' have to be patient because from what I know she dealin' with a lot and it ain't gon' be easy fa' her to open up like that just yet."

"I know it ain't gon' be easy but I-"

"Smith family."

We all walked in front of the doctor and waited to see what news he had for us. I could tell by the look on his face that it wasn't nothing good.

"Let's step in the private family room." Dr. Morrison said.

"She suffered a fair amount of bruises on her body, but more than anything she is gonna need a strong support system." He sighed and adjusted the glasses on his face.

"What are you not telling us?" I asked with folded arms.

"That she was raped and not just by one person because we had to stitch her up do the forced manner she was sexually assualted. The police already tried to question her, but she really hasn't said much of anything, but she did ask for you." He pointed at Desire.

"That's why I called you because I knew that she trusted you with everything. Go talk to her and see if she will open up."

She nodded and the doctor led her off to Ky's room.

"Aug I gotta a lot of respect for you cause you a real nigga. I don't fuck wit too many people, but I fucks wit you hard."

"Likewise."

Kylie

I laid there looking at the wall. I felt like shit. My innocence was taken away and I was saving myself for Drew, but I know that once Drew finds out I'm not longer a virgin, he will look at me with disgust. I just wanted to go somewhere and never be found again.

"Ky."

I turned and it was Desire. I took one look at her and I broke down in tears. She came over to me and held me as I cried. I felt so safe and secure in her arms. I actually felt like somebody loved and cared about me.

"Desire why would they do this to me?" I cried.

"Who Ky? Who did this to you?" She pulled back and searched my face.

"My parents. They kicked and punched me like I was a stranger off the street. Then my so-called momma held me as she let my daddy force himself on me. Then his friends he gets high with took turns taking my innocence away." I broke down all over again.

"Ky you been through a lot and I can relate to it all so well. I been through some shit, but by the grace of God and my husband, plus my family I wouldn't be here. I'm going to help you through this and whatever you need I got you and so does my husband. Drew does too."

"Desire I can't see Drew right now. I feel like I betrayed him and I feel so dirty." Tears streamed down my face as well as Desire's.

I was only nineteen and this was my life. A life that was so cold and bitter.

"Ky, I need to go take care of something, but I promise I will be back. I'ma gon' make sure somebody is guarding your room at all times."

"Okay and thank you for actually caring."

"No problem babygirl." She kissed my forehead and left me alone in my thoughts.

Desire

I walked down the hallway seeing red. The shit she just told me had me ready to fuck her momma and her daddy up. August stood up when he saw me coming. I knew he could see the rage in my eyes and he knew some shit was about to go down.

"Bruh yo wife look like she bouta tear fire outta somebody." Drew said.

"Probably cause she is."

"Baybeh."

"Where is Lawrence?"

"He outside on the phone."

I walked off and found Lawrence by the main entrance. He turned and looked at me. He got off the phone with whoever he was talking to and walked over to me.

"Did you get the address?"

"I got it."

"Good now take me there."

"What? What about August?"

"Lawrence right now is not the time. Just get me to that address."

"Ah hell this shit bout to be crazy and Aug gon' be getting yo ass outta jail."

We walked to his truck and he opened the door for me to get in. He walked around and got in, but didn't make the move to leave the parking lot.

"Lawrence if you don't back this fuckin' truck up."

He shook his head and backed out. I knew August was gon' raise all kinds of hell, but the shit Ky just said had me fucked up. The car ride was silent as we went down the road. I looked over and I saw Lawrence was texting. I already knew who he was texting.

A few minutes later we were pulling up to a small lil house that had seen better days. I got out and knocked on the door. I waited and the door finally swung open.

"Who the fuck are you?" The woman I assumed to be Kylie's momma looked me up and down.

"Somebody that's gon' show you what I real ass whooping feels like......"

I don't want to give y'all too much right now on Ky and Drew because there will be a book about them soon, but I did wanna give you some background on Ky. I will give you a lil more on Drew as well just so you will be familiar with them.

Desire and August are going to get into it too.

Lady K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 0 18
Anna hasn't had love in a long time after finding out her boyfriend cheated on her. What she doesn't know is that a mystery man from the past is comi...
91 0 20
Three broken hearts, three lives, three love stories, some tragedies, and a support group. Will love mend these broken hearts? Will they try to love...
64.5K 2.7K 32
⭐A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY⭐ July 2019~Mystery and Thriller~Curiouser & Curiouser ...
144 0 26
Continuing on from book one, things between Hannah and Dylan may fall apart from , will they ever get back together, and will a hot new neighbour tea...