For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

88. Money

1.1K 58 78
By TheTaeBTSLover

|TWO DAYS LATER - 1:00 a.m.|

"So, when are you moving out?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! Where the hell are you going to stay?"

It had been two days since Jungkook had broken his relationship with his parents. The couple was now back in Seoul. They had taken the first flight back from the United States and had reached around six hours ago. Since then, they had been sitting in Seok Jin's café.

"Well, this is where we need your help the most." Taehyung said before taking a sip of his beer.

"You wanna stay with one of us?" Jimin frowned.

"Yeah? Is that a bad thing?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"No, it isn't. But my advice is that you stay with someone who lives alone, so it's easier for the three of you to manage. If you live in a house with two people, it'll be very difficult for four people to stay in one house."

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at Seok Jin. Taehyung spoke, "Why don't you just directly tell us you don't want us to stay with you?"

Jin glared back, "Listen asshole, Namjoon and I are not the only ones staying together. So are Jimin and Yoongi. I meant you should stay with Hoseok."

"C'mon, agree you don't want us to stay with you so you and Joon Hyung can peacefully fuck." Jungkook spoke with a smug grin, keeping his beer bottle close to his mouth in an attempt to hide his teasing smirk.

"Shut up." Jin mumbled, but his cheeks had already become a faded hue of red.

Everybody except Jin and Namjoon laughed.

"Anyways, so? Hoseok Hyung? You down?"

Hoseok gulped, "Well, I guess we have a problem here." He nervously chuckled.

Jungkook frowned but Taehyung's eyes widened. The older exclaimed, "Wait! Are you telling me someone else is staying at your place?! Who is it?"

Hoseok scratched the back of his neck, obviously flustered, "No, I actually moved in with Jimin and Yoongi Hyung. Well, to save money."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Jungkook exclaimed, resting his head against Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Guess the streets are our only option left Kook."

"Hold on though. You said your father is not selling the house right?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook nodded his head, then commented, "Not my father."

Namjoon nodded his head, "Right sorry, Mr. Jeon. Anyways, so why don't you just stay there? Why give it up?"

Jungkook sighed, "I don't want his money Hyung. I love that house but I'll stay in it when I buy it from him."

Namjoon smiled, "I understand where you're coming from Kook and your heroism is one to respect. But, we also have to be practical here. Where will you live? I would totally invite you to our place but Jin's brother is going to start living with us too, in like, about a week. You've already given all of Mr. Jeon's money back to him. You're technically at square 1. Don't get caught up in emotions and make a bad choice. You should keep the house and then work for your daily necessities. But that'll be impossible if you don't have a place to live at in the first place."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in question. Taehyung nodded his head, "I think he's right, love. But it's your call. You decide."

The other five started having a conversation of their own, knowing the couple needed privacy to discuss such an important matter. 

"If we don't stay in the house, what options do we have?"

"The cheapest option would be a hotel. After the road." Taehyung joked, getting a playful slap from Jungkook in return.

"So, either a hotel, or our house. Right?"

"Right. If we choose to stay in a hotel, the only thing we would technically need to pay for is the room itself, and food, if it's not in the package. If we stay at home, we'll need to pay our water and electricity bills monthly with food."

"Gosh, I can't do this after having almost two bottles of beer. But we'll have to go home and weigh down the costs to see which one is cheaper."

"Kook, why do you not want to keep the house?" Taehyung whispered so the others wouldn't hear him.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Is it just so you can go to him after a few years, throw money at his face and proudly say 'I did it'?"

"I don't get you Tae."

"You just called that house 'home'. It's our home Kook. And we don't have to give it up for the world. Do you really think we'll be able to sustain in a hotel room when our lives will already be stressful enough?"

Jungkook sighed, "You have a point but-"

"Baby, it's not even his house. It's your house. It's under your name."

"But he payed for it."

"Are you also going to throw all your clothes out?"

"Huh?"

"You payed for those with his money too. Are you going to throw them too? This necklace and this ring? Do you want me to leave them too?" Taehyung asked, pointing to the necklace with Jungkook's initials on it and the promise ring he wore on his finger.

"No."

"Then, we don't have to give up our home. I know how much you love that place. If anything, we'll buy a better home in the future."

"Fine, you're right. The necklace and ring argument sealed the deal."

Taehyung snorted, followed by a laugh. Jungkook laughed too, a little happy that they would have their precious home to themselves. He kissed Taehyung's temple before leaning his head against the older's shoulder again.

"So y'all made a decision or what?" Yoongi asked on hearing their laughs.

"Yeah we're keeping our home." Jungkook responded with a smile.

"Good choice. You're not a complete idiot after all."

"Only 'cause Tae is here. Would've been one without him."

"How does someone fall so in love? Just how?" Jimin whined.

Taehyung snorted, "You'll find the one Chim. Don't worry."

"Yeah yeah." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Did you buy a bigger house?" He asked Jimin.

"No, why?"

"How do the three of you manage in two rooms?" He pointed at Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hobi Hyung sleeps on the couch."

"No one sleeps together?" Taehyung squinted his eyes and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Shut up." Jimin threw a pillow at his face.

Taehyung laughed.

"Jin Hyung, can we work here?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"At the café?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, why not? You can start from tomorrow, you already know what needs to be done."

"What time do we need to be here at?" Taehyung asked.

"Right after University gets over. I'll be there too. Do you want long shifts or...?"

"It depends on how much you pay us. 'Cause we might have to get second jobs too."

"Right, we'll discuss the specifics tomorrow."

"Kay thanks Hyung."

"Thank you Hyung."

|THE NEXT DAY - 10:00 p.m.|

"You done Tae?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for Hana."

"That's her name?"

"Yeah, apparently."

Jungkook chuckled. He leaned across the counter to leave a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"Babe, you can't just do that. What if someone sees us? Also, I'm not sure whether Mr. Lee is a homophobe or not."

"Gosh, I don't care. I missed you."

"We've been together literally the whole day."

"Yeah, but in different departments."

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

The two were currently in a grocery store, or their new job. After university had gotten over, they had gone to Jin's café to start working and discuss their salaries. As it turned out, Jin would not have been able to give the couple a sufficient amount of money. Therefore, inevitably Taehyung and Jungkook were forced to work two jobs. After their shift at the café got over, they went to a grocery store, near their house, owned by Mr. Lee. Luckily, they had two open slots: one for a cashier, and one for a salesman. Taehyung became the cashier and Jungkook the salesman.

Both of their shifts had come to an end. While Jungkook had changed and was ready to leave, Taehyung waited for Hana, who had the next shift as cashier, to arrive.

"What do you want to eat today?"

"Ramen is our best option."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

Then, they suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice, "Hey! So sorry I'm late." 

Taehyung shook his head, "No worries. You must be Hana?"

"Yes, nice to meet you." She put forward her hand for Taehyung to shake.

"Taehyung. Nice to meet you too."

|30 MINUTES LATER|

"I'm going to look for fashion designer internships. So, I can get a real job quickly."

Jungkook hummed, slurping on his ramen, "Well, I'm going to talk to a few entertainment companies."

Taehyung enlarged his eyes, "You want to be an Idol?!"

Jungkook shook his head, "No way. Being an Idol is too stressful. I just want to be a producer."

"But Kook, your voice is beautiful."

"Do you want me to be an Idol?"

"I wouldn't say no if you wanted to be one."

"I don't." Jungkook shook his head again, as if trying to prove his point.

"You can start on Youtube too, just by covers maybe. Or your own songs. I'll help you out too. Our voices together sound really nice."

Jungkook grinned, "Of course they do."

Taehyung smiled, then sighed, "There's a lot that needs to be done."

Jungkook nodded his head, "There is. But we'll manage. Don't worry." He held Taehyung's hand and squeezed it.

Taehyung smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

GUYS! WE GOT 90K READS ON THIS BOOK 😳

HOW?????

Oh my God, y'all are literally the best people alive. 🥺 Thank you so, so, so, much for supporting me. I couldn't be more grateful 😩😭 I love you all the most! 🥺💜

Anyways, tbh, it felt really good to write a chapter without Jungkook's parents actually being in it at all. Like it felt good to be back 😌

This chapter was just a filler. The story kind of takes a turn here so I need to set the plot again 😬

I hope you liked it!!

Today's Question: What's your favourite underrated BTS song?

My answer: All of BTS' songs are amazing, so all of their underrated songs are amazing too! But, my favourites would be Autumn Leaves, A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone, Hold me tight, Let me know, Tomorrow and Whalien 52. Basically all of them 🙂. Also Paradise is one of my most favourite songs of theirs. But, it's not underrated, really. The boys just don't perform it. 😔 Even Louder than Bombs 😩

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 12.2K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...
11.1K 448 32
What if the two people become perents first and then couple. No it's not any one night stand's story guyz Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung were best fr...
632K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung โ†’ Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...