Toxic love

By fantasy_world_11

What happens when sweet love of vihaan and Disha turns toxic? What happens when vihaan gets obsessed with Dis... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Covers
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Book 2 - Redeeming love

Chapter 28

11.1K 390 33
By fantasy_world_11

Disha's POV

"Vihaan what do you think our life will be like after 10 years?" I ask vihaan. We are in his huge room like balcony enjoying the starry sky, mostly me.

It has been 1 month since vihaan came India and my life has again turned from monotonous life into an emotional one.

These last week's I have been happy as well as sad. Happy as I got vihaan back and was loving my life with him and sad because he gets angry on anyone who eyes at me. He gets angry at me if I gaze at some boy or men. I have never cried this much in a month but I can't stop loving him as he is also the reason of my happiness.

"Just like we are now. Just you and me, no one in between us. You in my arms breathing heavily after I had ravished you....... thoroughly". Blood rushes to my cheeks. His hand which were on my stomach under the quilt moves upward stopping just below my chest. His tongue swipes on my neck which he is nuzzling.

By breathing hitches when he sucks the sensitive skin of my neck which is more sensitive from our earlier intimate interval.

I know he wants one more ride but I can't do it again so I push him away. "Vihaan stop it." Instead of leaving me his hands reaches my breast squeezing it, my back arch.

He nibbles my earlobe, tugs it, sucks it and whispers sensually sending goosebumps all over my body "We will not do it........ I promise."

"Promise"

He scoots me more close if that is even possible having his half of the body on me, caging me "Promise"

Why can't he just stop touching me for few hours. He doesn't leaves any chance of touching me. He always finds a way to have his hands all over me taking my breathing away.

I raise my eyes to the sky caressing his head which is nuzzled in my neck "But I don't think we will be like that after 10 years" as soon as the words left, vihaan also stopped his assault on my neck going still.

"What do you mean?" His voice is strained. I can feel his eyes on my face. A small smile escapes my lips as I see my life after 10 years.

"I will have a baby boy or girl in my arms coaxing him/her to stop their crying and go to sleep and you will be making funny faces to help me. We would both will be sleepy as it will be midnight. I will order you to bring something to stop his/her crying, you being annoyed will call one of the maids to do something" a smile escapes my lips dreaming about it.

I turn my head to him not getting any response from him. I get worried seeing a fear look on his face. Is he afraid? But about what? Is he afraid of the taking care of babies? But we both will manage and I am sure he will love his babies more than me. I am getting goosebumps thinking how much possessive he will be with them if he is this much with me.

"What happened?"

"Um....... nothing. Let's sleep, you have college tomorrow" saying that he again buries his face in my neck tightening his hold on me.

I get sad not getting the response which I was expecting. I thought he would tease me for thinking of babies or would make fun of me for having such a dream but the opposite happened. Not thinking much I close my eyes snuggling myself in vihaan.

"Bye vihaan" I bid goodbye to vihaan making my way to college premises. I don't know why but since morning he is distracted.

Today is last day of college as from tomorrow the mid holidays will start.

"Mia did you got in contact with Rishabh?" We are outside the college. Me waiting for vihaan and Mia giving me company.

Instantly her expression changes to a panic one. "N-No.......I didn't. Have you?"

Tilting my head to the side I eye her wanting to know the reason behind her weird reaction. I shake my head as a no still gazing at her. What is happening to everyone? Yesterday night vihaan and now Mia. Wait Mia has always been giving me this reaction whenever I ask her about Rishabh.

"Um vihaan came so l will be going. Bye" I see Vihaan's buggati at the parking lot.

"Hm. Bye"

I settle myself in his car. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing. How was your day?" I ask instead. I can't tell him that I am worried about Rishabh.

His hands come to my belly before I can tie the seatbelt scooping me towards him. My eyes widens as I roam my gaze all around the parking lot to see if anyone saw us. Not seeing anyone around us I release a breath of relief.

"Vihaan let me sit on my seat. If anyone saw us then it would be embarrassing and if teacher saw me this way then I am done with this college" I point out struggling to get out of his hold and his lap.

"Why are you always pushing me? When I touch you, you always push me." He shouts.

"Because this is not appropriate in public places specially in India........" I point out ".......... I love you vihaan"

"But the glasses are tinted" his hand somehow are inside my top cupping my bra cladded blossoms. His other hand is caressing my nape making me lost in his touches.

His hand cupping my breast moves upward and cups my throat, rubbing it slowly and sensually.

"No one will see us baby." The hook keeping my bra intact loosens. His lips suck the side of my lips making my breath hitch. "I know you want it baby." He removes the strap of the bra from my one shoulder so that the bra is hanging on my other shoulder. My bare blossoms touching the fabric of my top does something to my body.

"Just enjoy." My breath becomes shallow as his mouth sucks my mounds from my top, wetting my top. My head falls back enjoying the sensation already forgetting about the public thing.

"Eyes on me." Not understanding him my hands goes to his head pushing his head more to my blossom to soothe the unknown ache.

Suddenly not feeling any warmth my eyes darts opens to see him already watching me. My hazy eyes are not very helpful. "I want you to keep your eyes on me....." I tilt my head to side ".....yeah"

"Yeah" I answer. He tugs my top up slowly all the while keeping his eyes on me. "Open your mouth" I do. "Wider" I do.

He keeps the edge of the top in my mouth making my upper half bare. "Bite it and don't leave it. I want it their till we are finish. Yeah" I nod and take it in my mouth.

He moves his hand up and down on my torso making it hard to keep the edge in my mouth. My hands find its way to his shoulder to support me as suddenly he had dipped the same hand inside my trouser.

"Do you want me inside you?" I nod lost in his touch.

"Now when I take the shirt out of your mouth do tell me what you want. Yeah" I nod.

He tilt's his head to the side till his neck allows the bend. He takes the shirt out of my mouth, while doing so sucking my lips making it wet.

"I want you vihaan and I love you" I slur. He's very good in seducing. Whenever he wants something I always gives up if he uses he's seduction. Like right now my brain's voice which is telling me to stop him has died down somewhere.

His eyes lights up. Maybe in success. He stucks my top in his tongue which is out from his mouth. He moves his eyes from my mouth to my top which is stuck in his tongue. Getting his sign I move close to him taking the top in my mouth, a groan is heard from him when I took the top from his tongue.

In a lightning speed I find myself as well as him bare like a newborn baby. I can feel his hotness which will be in me in few seconds near my entrance. He moves his hand on my curve making me relax.

He removes the elastic which I had used to tie my hair in braid. They always disturb me so I always tie them in a braid. Some fall at my back covering my bare back while some at front covering my left blossoms.

"I love your hair. They are the most sexy thing......." he takes a small part of my hair in his hand "......With your hair covering your left blossoms you are looking like a......" smells it and lets it fall "....god of seductress which has comes down to have me wrap around her pinky......Only me"

He takes is mobile and clicks a pic before I can protest. "Why did you do that?" I ask getting afraid if someone other than him saw it.

"Just a memory" he answers and takes my lips in a sensual kiss making me forget everything and get lost in him.

He holds my curve with both hands on each side lifting me. I close my eyes waiting for the pain which always comes for few minutes whenever he enters me.

"Ahhh." The top falls from my clutches of teeth. This hurts.

"You will get accustomed to it baby" vihaan mumbles and takes my lips in his. Sucking it lovingly. After sometime the pain subsides and pleasure takes over.

I start moving with the help of vihaan. Loving the feel of him inside me. My blossoms rubbing on his bare chest everytime I move making it more pleasurable for both of us.

Only our heavy breathing is audible in the car. His hands moving all over my body, squeezing my body in middle. Mine doing the same.

I come and fall on his body tired, he guides my hips as he still hasn't come. After sometime he also comes, making his and mine juices spilling on my thighs.

He removes himself. I nuzzle in his body wanting to have a sleep. I get tired really fast. With my close eyes I feel been cleaned down there.

"Tired" I nod. I open my eyes half, still feeling sleepy as I feel him moving and see that he his trying to take something from backside.

He has a black hoodie in his hands. He puts it on my head and slips my hands in the sleeves of the hoodie. I feel like a baby but I don't have energy to move.

"I will be taking you to gynecologist"

I get irritated. "No..... Why do we have to go their again?" We did went their one month earlier when he came to India and got me a shot of birth control. Whenever we go their that doctor would tease me and I always end up getting embarrassed.

"Because I have to ask her the reason about you getting tired quickly......" I open my mouth to protest but he puts his finger on my lips shutting me ".....and I don't want a arguement on it. Understand"

I nod. He can be worse sometimes more than dad. But it's better than the past. I still can remember how he used to lock me in room to avoid me going to playground to play because whenever I used to go I would end up in small cuts which will made him take me to the hospital. I shudder.

When I came out of my thoughts I was all ready in his hoodie and black track pants seating on the passenger seat. He turns me so that my back is towards him. I close my eyes still feeling sleepy. I feel his hands untangling my hairs. After untangling he starts braiding it and not able to fight the sleep anymore I go in a deep slumber.

I wake up feeling been lifted. I open my eyes and come face to face with my sweet, angry and cute fiance. I smile at him but get frustrated when I see where he had bought me.

"Vihaan send me to my home. For three continuous days I have been sneaking in your room but today I want to be on my bed......alone."

"No"

My eyes widens at his straight no. I start struggling in his arms to get out of it.

"Stop struggling"

"Then put me down" I retort back. With a irritated look he puts me down. "Now send me back home. We will be spending few nights in our own homes"

"No.....We are not?" He glared at me.

I glare back at him. "Fine." A smile instantly adorns my face. "Woah here I am sad they I will be not their to cuddle you and....here you are been happy"

"Are you been serious....." Seeing his serious expression I shake my head in defeat ".....I was happy because you agreed with me. Now let's go" I lift my hand for him to take it.

He takes it with a pout. "I love you" I say and wait for his response but it didn't came.

I bump my shoulder with his side. Getting his attention I lift my eyebrow to tell him that I am waiting. "I love you too........... selfish"

Now it was my time to pout. We both again settle in the car and I get nostalgic. We really did it in car. Oh my god. I would have never thought that we would be doing it in the car.

To get my mind out of the gutter I ask him the question which I wanted to ask him earlier but sleep won me over. "How did you know to braid?" I gaze at my braided hair. If someone saw no one will think it is done by a boy obviously if he is not a hairstylist.

"Braid hm....let me think.....oh yeah in UK I used to braid girls hair after fucking them"

"Hey be serious" I slap his hand away which he was holding mine.

He laughs. Wiping his tears away he again concentrates on his driving, his hand again comes to hold mine. I interlaced his with mine.

"When you were small......very small maybe of 2-3 years, I saw aunty braiding your hair, I wanted to do it for you so I asked mom and she taught me. I started braiding your hair for 3-4 years after that I got busy with school........you won't remember it, you were very small"

My heart flips. Blood rushes to my face. I don't know what to say? I turn my head to the rushing cars and fading shops. No one can ever love me more than him. And I......I can never love anyone else other than him.

Their can be crushes, likings, infatuation and these things changes after every month but love can never. Mine will never ever change.

The whole ride I don't say anything. Just loving the rubbing sensation of his thump on my hand. Pecking our interlaced hands from time to time.

We reach my home. Mom and dad must be home. "Come have dinner with us"

He nods and I smile. He parks the car at the side. His car is looking odd in this middle class neighborhood.

We make our way hand in hand to the house. I ring the bell and mummy opens the door. I was expecting hey sweetie or something related to that but what I got was a shock expression.

Is she shocked because he came? But what is in it to get shocked. He comes many times. Vihaan just snickers and bends down to get mom's blessings.

"Um sweetie why are you in.....in Vihaan's clothes?" I tilt my head down to understand her and my eyes slowly slowly widens seeing what I am wearing and why I had wore it. Blood rushes to my face in embarrassment.

"Um sweetie don't be embarrassed it happens....... I-I mean it's common just....just change in your clothes before....." she clears her throat "....before your dad see you"

But mom that is more embarrassing. This is all Vihaan's fault. I will be not seduce by him from now on.

"Aunty it's not what you are thinking. We were in this nice family cafe restaurant eating our food when someone dropped their food on her so I just gave her my clothes." I roll my eyes at his family cafe restaurant. He is good in lying. And from her face I know that she is impressed by him.

We make our way inside and I see dad with his laptop. "Hey sweetie. Vihaan also came good" dad says. Vihaan goes and bends for his blessings also. Dad focus comes on my clothes and I squirm.

Mom immediately rushes to him and whispers the story which vihaan made and dad nods in understanding. And I just glare at vihaan who was smirking.

We eat our dinner. Vihaan stands up to leave. Bidding goodbye to mom and dad he comes to me and hugs me. I don't hug him back.

"This was your punishment for not letting me spend the night with you" he whispers. He breaks the hug and winks at me before leaving the house all the while smiling like a lunatic.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys here's another update.

How was the chapter? Do let me know.

The next two chapters are already updated on booknet.

And don't forget to give stars and do follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 4K 16
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...
345K 14.6K 41
"I will accept your resignation but under one condition," said Vikram Singhal, playing with the paperweight akin to the manner he was playing with th...
577K 35K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
1M 40.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...