Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 16

2K 60 17
By shadow1dark2night

______ just hid away.

Why does it hurt its not like it's a surprise..what he said is true I am...I can't believe thats how people see me...I don't want to be compared to a loyal dog...I just love dad that's why I do- it's the only reason I...

She hugged her knees crying into her hands.

She felt so weak and wanted no one to see this side of her. Having to hide away and cry about something she was aware of but never really talked about.

..is that what everyone thinks of me..? Even Katsuki..? He's always said it but never called me a fucking dog..is it bad that I listen to dad..? I don't know..

She just stayed in the private room her phone going off as Katsuki tried to call and text her.

That was so embarrassing...I can't face him now...he's probably gonna laugh at me and tell me he told me so..dammit I should've never told him..I didn't even tell him! That was Poppy and River! I cant tell anyone anything..Tora's gone again so there's no hope there...how come it was easier when I was with Ivor..he did hit me but it wasn't as bad as dads..that's the only reason I stayed with him...

***
"Dammit! She's not picking up!" Katsuki said glaring. "Where the fuck could she be!?"

Ivor just checked his phone and smirked.

"Over here come." He said running off.

Katsuki looked at him confused before sneaking a look at Ivor's screen.

"YOU HAVE A TRACKER ON HER!?"

"Shut up she doesn't know." Ivor said glaring.

"Wait doesn't that mean-"

"Yes I know she lives with you. I've known since the first fucking day you punched me." Ivor said glaring.

"And you haven't told her dad?"

"No."

"What about the other stalker-"

"I give them the orders. If I don't want them to tell him something then they won't. Now shut up." Ivor said glaring.

Katsuki stayed silent following him before they got to a room they opened it and found her inside.

Katsuki immediately ran to her.

"_____!"

She didn't look up being too embarrassed too.

He just went down on his knees hugging her.

"Hey dont fucking listen to what he said he's-"

"_____ are you still not going through with the plan?" Ivor cut Katsuki off.

Katsuki glared at him.

She stayed silent, feeling Katsuki's arms around her did make her feel better but it still hurt.

"Are you really asking that now!?" Katsuki yelled at him.

Ivor ignored him looking down at her.

"..."

"She's not doing it. She doesn't need your help." Katsuki said glaring at him.

"..can you guys just leave"

They both look at her confused.

"I'm not leaving-"

"Please.."

"Get out." Katsuki said to Ivor glaring at him.

Ivor and Katsuki glare talking with their eyes before Ivor just left closing the door behind him.

Katsuki just moved his attention back at _____ who covered her face with her hands not wanting to talk about it.

He just sat down next to her moving her head to rest against his chest as he put his arm around her.

He didn't speak just staying in that position with her to comfort her.

***
They spent 10 full minutes staying quiet.
She hugged herself just leaning against his body.

Sure she felt horrible but it's not like she hated his company.

He stroked her hair down just staring off at nothing. He didn't mind not doing anything. And the fact she didn't kick him out along with Ivor was enough for him to stay and comfort her.

He felt her move to wipe her cheek before moving off him.

Katsuki pulled his arm down as she sat up.

She just got up not speaking walking into the bathroom in the private room they were in just fixing her makeup.

Katsuki watched her leave as he just got up stretching his back.

She turned the light off before turning to him.

"Come on, we should get back before it ends." Katsuki said.

She just nods. He smiled softly holding his hand out as she took it and walked out with him.

They walked back into the dark showcase room where _____ separated from Katsuki going to Chino who was asleep.

She sat back down as the showcase continued until 10pm.

When it ended the lights went on and Chino woke up.

He looked over and jumped in his seat seeing _____.

"Oh! _____? When did you get back..oh no did I fall asleep?" Chino asked.

"Ya I didn't want to wake you." _____ said as he smiled.

"Thanks."

They get up and walk off to the side where they waited for their fathers.

When Nadora and Daro met up Nadora smiles wide talking about the successful case.

Daro looked at ______ staying quiet.

"It was a success. Now that we got them on board we can begin the project." Nadora said facing them.

He chatted with a few men going over work.

_____ left Chino with his father just walking away but Ivor stopped her.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said to him.

"He will never understand why you won't just leave your father. Enough is enough come back with me and we'll figure it out." Ivor said.

She glared knowing he was talking about Katsuki.

"The only reason I want to stay is for Katsuki. And dad will be lonely I can't do-"

"Yes you can. Just don't look back. He's ruining you and you're letting him."

"No he's not.."

"He is."

"Leave me alone Ivor. I said no."

He glared at her but before he could say anything Katsuki got between them pushing Ivor away from her.

"For the last time will you leave her alone!?"

Ivor glared at him then looked at _____.

"When you realize he can't do shit to help you. I'll be waiting." Ivor said walking off.

Katsuki glared not knowing what they were talking about. He turned around looking at ______ seeing her eyes on the ground. But before he could say anything...

"_____, I need you to- oh Dynamight. The showcase has ended you're free to leave." Nadora said to him as he grabbed_____'s hand pulling her towards him.

"Go walk out those men their thinking about giving us a deal on new equipment. Make sure to give them a smile." Her father told her pushing her back to get her moving.

Daro and Chino who were nearby watching.

Her gaze was dead just walking off.

Katsuki glared grabbing her arm before she went too far.

"Why not do it yourself?" Katsuki asked her father glaring.

_____ would usually talk back and correct Katsuki but she had nothing left in her.

Nadora looked at him. "Excuse me? I'm asking my daughter to do something that doesn't concern you."

"you have two fucking feet walk over there yourself." Katsuki snapped.

She continued to stay silent.

Nadora glared but Daro stepped up.

"Nadora say how about we both go I actually would love a chat with you in private." Daro suggested.

Nadora ignored him and looked at _____ seeing her gaze on the ground standing by Katsuki.

"_____." He said.

Her gaze lifted and she looked at him.

"Rule number 1" he said coldly.

She just stared at him not moving.

He glared. "Rule number 1" he repeated.

The entire room seemed so cold.

Katsuki looked at her.

Chino and Daro stayed silent watching the father daughter stare off go down.

"Is this how it is? You were doing so well." Nadora said as he just pulled out his phone.

She arm trembled in Katsuki's grip.

She looked like she was about to die but kept her monotone eyes on him.

Her father called someone.

Katsuki realized what ever was happening was scaring the hell out of her.

He saw her hands go into a fist he moved his hand to hers opening it seeing how she activated her paralyzing nails and dug into her own skin.

He stopped that but..

"Yes. Send her in. I want her here tonight." Nadora said to the person on the other end of the phone.

______ knew exactly what was going to happen and knew..she couldn't get out of this.

She looked over at Katsuki as her father hung up the phone.

"I lied to you." She said to him.

Katsuki looked at her confused.

"What?"

"..I..my mom isn't in America...and she didn't leave.." _____ said.

Katsuki just stared at her not understanding.

Nadora turned to Daro and Chino.

"I'm sorry for the suspense. I have a family issue to deal with. Daro we will speak another time. Chino I'll get my assistant to assign a date for you and _____ next weekend. Thank you for coming." Nadora said smiling.

They nod softly before leaving.

The room being empty with only the four of them there.

Ivor was there listening in.

"..sir" Ivor started stepping up to Nadora.

"I understand she didn't listen but there is a good reason for this. please let me explain. There's no need to bother Mrs.Nadora for this." Ivor said

"It's already happened. She knows what she's getting herself into. Next time I suggest you think before you do." Nadora said to _____.

"What the hell is going on?!" Katsuki asked confused.

Ivor glared but then saw _____'s face.

"_____ I'm asking one more time.."

"No." She said. "It's okay...I want to talk to her."

"Talking won't save you." Ivor said glaring.

"At this point nothing will." She snapped.

She pulled her hand away from Katsuki who still had no idea what was going on.

She just looked at her father.

"..when will she be here?"

"2 hours. You better go prepare yourself."

She nods softly moving away.

Katsuki grabbed her arm.

"____ what the hell!? What's going on?"

"Go home..I'll explain later okay?" She said looking at him.

"Dynamight. Let her leave. While she's gone I want to speak to you." Nadora said crossing his arms.

_____ pulled away from Katsuki walking out of the room as Ivor and Katsuki look at him.

"I've heard you've gotten close to my daughter. As much as I do appreciate it I suggest you stay out of her personal life. She will be with Chino for the rest of the month and maybe even after that, if I find no other worthy competitor she will stay with him. Now unl-"

"LIKE HELL SHE WILL! She loves me and only me. You're a pain in my ass you know that?! You're ruining her life. You talk about personal life!? She doesn't have one because of you!" Katsuki said glaring.

Nadora glared. "You think you know so much is that right?"

Ivor stayed silent.

"If she loves you how come you are clueless to what is really going on? And I thought Heroes were smart...Dynamight stay away from my daughter if you ever want a chance to get to Number 1 Hero. Ivor lead him out." Nadora said turning away.

"THE FUCK YOU SAY!?" Katsuki yelled but Ivor grabbed Katsuki's arm pulling him back and nodding at Nadora who walked off.

Ivor looked at Katsuki face to face.

"I told you If you try and get involved she will ruin you and your career. Leave while you can. If she never told you the basic truth then there's obviously a reason she's keeping it from you. She doesn't love you enough to trust you. are you happy now?" Ivor snapped at Katsuki.

Katsuki just looked at him.

..but why would she lie..

"Then tell me what's really going on." Katsuki asked. "Poppy and River told me everything about her da-"

"About her dad? Well that's because that's all they're allowed to know. _____ didn't tell you the rest because she didn't trust you. She let you believe her father was the real monster. Which don't get me wrong he is. He beats and punishes her on a fucking daily. But the true devil you haven't met is that bitches mother. There is nothing you can do to help her so don't even think about it. If you didn't show up I could've had her out of this country. So in the end this is your fault Pro Hero Dynamight." Ivor snapped shoving him away and walking off.

Katsuki just watched him walk off.

Everything. EVERYTHING about this was confusing him.

...

In the end all he could do is go home.

Having no idea how to even contact ______ since she wasn't answering her phone at all.

He spent the entire night trying to understand why she wouldn't tell him the truth..

Does she love me..? Or was it all a joke to actually use me to get out..was Ivor right?

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...