Before We Met

By cherrytomlinson_01

Before she met him, she was innocent. Before she met him, she studied more than most. Before she met him, she... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
THANK YOU!!
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Authors Note/ The End

Chapter Forty Four

228 5 0
By cherrytomlinson_01

I awake to see the bright sun shining through my windows.

I roll over to see the time. It's 9:00. Shit, I'm late for class.

I get out of Chase's grip and start to move around the room, hearing a groan moments later.

"What time is it?" Chase asks.

"9:00, I'm late for my first class", I mumble, shuffling quickly around the room.

"Babe, calm down", Chase laughs.

"I'm not going to calm down Chase. It's my first day back and I'm already late", I groan, throwing a shirt over my head, afterwards pulling up a pair of jeans that I found.

"What class is it?" Chase asks.

"English".

"Wait, I think I have English too, what class?" Chase asks, getting up out of bed, walking over to me.

"Mr. Holder", I say as he smiles.

"Me too, cmon, let's go", he says as I finish my hair.

"Aren't you going to change?" I ask as he shrugs.

"It's fine".

I shrug and grab my bag, then we both head downstairs.

We rush through the crowd of people finally making it to the classroom.

Chase opens the door as I walk in then after me Chase comes in.

"Ah, hopefully you two didn't forget your books this time", the professor says jokingly as Chase lightly chuckles.

Chase and I then take a seat as the professor starts to talk.

Chase and I are taking notes when the door opens.

Walking in is Vincent.

You have got to be kidding me.

"What is he doing here?" I whisper to Chase as he shrugs.

Vincent talks to the teacher, then walks up to where Chase and I are sitting.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"I need to talk to you after class", Vincent mumbles, as Chase and I give him a look.

"I'm going with you", Chase whispers as I nod.

"Ms. Blaine", the professor says eying me as I apologize silently, staying quiet the rest of class.

Once the bell rings Chase and I follow Vincent back to his dorm room.

"Okay, now that we're here can you explain?" I ask as Vincent nods.

"I need to warn you two about something. Isabella do you know Charlie?"

"Yes, but the only thing I really remember of her was how she knocked me down my first day here", I say as Vincent nods.

"Well, she's super dangerous. You need to be careful", Vincent says as Chase and I both give each other confusing looks.

"What do you mean she's dangerous?" I ask but Vincent looks around the room.

"I can't say. Just be careful", he sighs.

"Thank you for warning us, but why are you helping us?" I ask as he shrugs.

"I don't know. We got off on the wrong foot and I felt bad. I thought you should know, but I got to get ready for my next class I'll see you guys around", he says as Chase and I walk out the door.

"That was weird", Chase mumbles as we walk through the campus.

"It sure was. Why would she be dangerous?" I ask.

"I don't know. We should listen to what Vinnie said and be careful", Chase says, looking around.

"Why should we listen to him? He raped me Chase. I don't know if I should believe someone who did that", I scoff as he sighs. 

"Cmon Bella that was 3 years ago. It's your senior year. You were a freshman ", Chase says as I roll my eyes.

"Whatever I'm not even going to argue with you, when's your next class?" I ask as we walk through the halls towards my dorm.

"3:45 what about you".

"I have mine at- Oh my god!" I scream, looking on the piece of paper stuck on my dorm room door.

It was bloody and the handwriting said:

"I'm his America's Sweetheart. Watch your back".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 159 32
Your family moves from Michigan to LA What will happen when you meet sway will you fall in love with someone or get heartbroken
32.3K 479 29
You're best friends with Charli damelio and when you meet some of her friends you start to fall in love but with which guy?
526K 3.5K 75
π•Šπ• π•žπ•– π•šπ•žπ•’π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€/π•‘π•£π•–π•—π•–π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•‹π•šπ•œπ•‹π• π•œ 𝔹𝕠π•ͺ𝕀. 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π• π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•‹π•šπ•œπ•‹π• π•œπ•–π•£π•€ οΏ½...
50.5K 1.4K 161
*COMPLETE* as seen on tiktok This interactive fanfiction will see Y/N trying to find love in the world of online dating. Comment here and on my tikto...