𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎 || various! one...

By Weird__Weebo

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞�... More

[𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
꧁---•༒︎•---꧂
[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
[𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐕]
[𝐕]
[𝐕𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗]
[𝐗𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
[𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐕]
[𝐕]
[𝐕𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗]
[𝐗𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗𝐋]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗]
[𝐋]
[𝐋𝐈]
[𝐋𝐈𝐈]
[𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐋𝐈𝐕]
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
[𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐕]
[𝐕]
[𝐕𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐗]

[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈]

3.3K 168 17
By Weird__Weebo

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

▬▬▬▬▬▬

How do I keep getting into these situations? (Maybe because you never pay attention to where you are going?) You made me like this! Also my mind goes blank when I think hard. (Stop lying to me you can't think.) Damn that was just rude.(My bad.)

Anyways what are the odds I wanted to walk to find a room and ran into dount lover. Well he wasn't that happy that I was there because next thing I knew I was grabbed rather ruffely. "Damn, no hi? No hello or how are you doing? I feel this relationship is moving to quickly!"

I know damn well that some people would give a arm and a leg to be in my position. But he was cutting off my lungs and it was getting hard to breath. "Who are you!? What are you doing here!?"

I had to teleport out, I didn't like shouting my abilities but it had to be done. I mean if anything I had dirt on him so if he even tried to talk about he wouldn't be able to. I teleported into Katakuri's shoulder and was just hanging my feet off his shoulder.

"You know it's really rude to attack someone who is just trying to find someone." I smirked as he tried to grab me again. Jumping onto the floor I ran away with him following close behind me. "Hahaha!"

My ass was being laughed off as I made a mad dash away from him. I of course was faster but didn't want to waste all my energy.

I do know that at one point he used his devil fruit to also try and catch me but with haki I easily avoided his attacks. "Not today!" I shouted and jumped head first out a window and started falling to the ground.

"AHHHH!" I was trying to make the most noise I could before tripping and falling on my face. "Well that hurt like a bitch..." I sneezed, there was a piece of candy that tickled my noise when I fell. I turned around but didn't really have the chance because once again Katakuri picked me up like I was a squishy.

"Who are you!?" He shouted at me squishing me even tighter. "Can't....breath...." "Brother what are you doing?" I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Smoothie. I gave her a weak smile. "I found a intruder." Was all he said.

"Intruder? That's just Y/N, she has been her for the past month!" Smoothie walked closer to us and made Katakuri let me go as I fell onto Smoothie's hands. "Are you okay Y/N?" "No I couldn't breath." I panted and laid down on her hands in a fetal position.

I saw that Katakuri was eyeing me and I smirked at him, I really couldn't breath. But I'm a asshole so of course I'm going to act like it didn't affect me. "Cough' bitch cough'." "What did you say?" I was a tick mark appear on his forehead.

"Brother you should leave Y/N alone, she didn't do anything wrong!" I sighed and sat up. "Smoothie I was trying to find you." "Y/N!" I turned to see Cracker running around.

"Y/N you stupid bitch I forgot that you had a horrible sense of direction!" "Thats your problem how in the world did you forget that I get lost everywhere I go!?" "HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU'RE STUPID!" "Both of you stop fighting!"

I turned to look at Katakuri with a blank stare. "Anyways, Y/N what did you need to find me for?" I turned to Smoothie with a completely different face. Now I was smiling and giddy looking at her with a sad but happy face. "I'm leaving in a few days." I whispered quickly.

"What?" "I'm leaving in a few days..." I once again quickly spoke. "I can't hear you Y/N." "I said-" "Jesus fucking Christ she said she is leaving in a few day!" I turned and jumped at Cracker. "Bitch I was getting to it!" I bite him which made him yelp as he fell on the floor.

"Both of you stop!" I heard Katakuri yell from behind us. "Oh shut up!" I liked his character but don't interrupt me when I'm beating someone's ass. "Y/N get off me!" Cracker shouted as I continued to punch him in the stomach. "This is what happens when you teach me Haki!" I bite him again.

It was true, since he thought me Haki I could make even harder attacks which also ment that I could attack him even harder. "Is it true that you are leaving?" I stopped what I was going and turned to look at Smoothie.

"Sadly I need to move, I am on the water to explore and I can't be in one place for too long." I gave her a sad smile and turned to Cracker again. "Even as much as I hate you I'll still miss you Wonder Bread." I climbed onto his shoulders and gave him a nugy.

"Y/N!" He shouted as I laughed and ran to find Pudding, I still needed to tell her I was leaving soon. I didn't need to tell Big Mom since she granted me permission to stay here and to leave when I want. So that means I do what I want when I want.

While I ran I still could hear how Cracker started chasing me. I laughed and turned around to look at him. "Come back Y/N I am not done with you!" "Leave me alone I have places to be and things to do!"

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.5K 50
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
7.4K 360 19
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
580K 16.8K 113
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
164K 2.6K 56
!REQUESTS OPENED! You can go and support me on my patreon page If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can't be serious...at all :D...