The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 32

2.8K 135 23
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 32- Oh Hey Jet.... Wait-

You were sleeping, with Aang and Katara gone to make posters and Toph and Sokka staying behind. Sokka ran his fingers through your hair, ruffling it up as he continues to draw posters. After being forced to take a bath from Katara, Sokka never knew how soft your hair could be, so he enjoyed every second of it until Katara and Aang opened the door.

Taking his hand away, Katara showed him a printed poster of Appa and Twig.
"We found a printer to make our posters," She smiled, and feeling their footsteps made you wake up.

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa and Twig posters was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa and Twig," Sokka complained and held up two posters.

"Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head," Aang said as Kate's stifled a laugh.
"This is his head," He pointed out.
"Why are feet coming out of it?" Katara tilted her head.

"Those are his horns!" Sokka groaned.
"Why does Twig look like a peanut with a hook coming out of it?" You said while yawning.
"That's his tail! I haven't seen them in a while, okay?" Sokka defended himself as Toph grinned.
"It looks just like them to me!" She said, which made Sokka happy.

"Thank you, I worked really-... Why do you feel the need to do that?" He realized what she meant and glared at her, which made you laugh.

"Let's just stick with the professional version," Katara suggested, which made the water tribe boy rip his posters up.

"Come on, let's get busy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aang ended up dropping all the flyers through gliding across the city. You kept looking through the window to see if anyone has info. Walking around in circles, Aang opened the door.
"I just finished dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa and Twig?" The avatar asked as he walked inside the house.

"Nope, and I'm so anxious," You said as you kept walking around in circles.
"It's only been a day, be patient you two," Katara said as she kept winning against Sokka. Aang sighed, but then the door knocked, which made you jump slightly.
"Wow, you're right! Patience really pays off!" Aang said and opened the door, only to see Joo Doo.

"Joo Dee?" You asked as you all walked towards the door.
"Hello, Aang, and Katara, and (Y/N), and Sokka, and Toph," She smiled.
"What happened to you? Did the Dai Li throw you in jail?" Sokka asked her.

"What? Jail? Of course not. The Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage," Joo Dee defended.
"But you disappeared at the Earth King's party," Toph argued, which made her laugh.

"Oh, I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, out in the country. It was quite relaxing," You looked at her suspiciously. You've been all over the world, and you've never heard of Lake Laogai.
"But then they replaced you with some other woman who also said her name was Joo Dee," Katara pointed out.

"I'm Joo Dee," The woman said, a little surprised.
"Why are you here?" Aang asked her, which made Joo Dee hold up the missing posters.
"Dropping fliers and putting up posters isn't permitted within the city. Not without proper clearance," She explained.

"We can't wait around to get permission for everything," You said, tried of this democratic system
"You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city to continue putting up posters," Joo Dee smiled again, and you groaned.
"Come one lady, I'm this close into having a breakdown!" You said with closed fingers.

"We don't care about the rules and we're not asking permission! We're finding Appa and Twig on our own and you should just stay out of our way!" Aang yelled at her, and slammed the door in her face.
"That might come back to bite us in the blubber," Sokka commented as you rubbed your face in frustration.

"I don't care! From now on, we do whatever it takes to find Appa and Twig!" Aang declared, which made you and Toph grin.

"Yeah, let's break some rules!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is the Avatar's bison? He looks adorable," You sister said while she helped you get up flyers.
"Mhm, and Twig is now the replacement of (B/N)," You yawned and continued to place flyers on walls.

"I yet again say it's a pleasure to help the Avatar," You sister bowed to Aang.
"It's no big deal, but right now, we need to keep placing flyers," Aang said.
"We'll split up to cover more area," Sokka suggested.

"Toph, you'll go with (S/N)," He said, which made Toph tilt her head.
"Why? Because you think I can't put up posters on my own?!" She said and tried to place a flyer on the wall, but it was facing the wrong way.

"It's upside-down, isn't it?" She mumbled, and placed the brush back to you.
"I'll just go with (S/N)," She said and you chose to walk with Katara.
"Water girl, I want to talk now," You said as she placed a flyer up.

"What is it?" She asked you, and you took a deep breath.
"Back at the Earth Kingdom Base, I want to talk about that kiss we had," You finally managed to say, which made her pause.
"I-I..." She stammered, and you gave her a serious look.

"I need to say that I-"

"Katara? (Y/N)?" A familiarity voice interrupted you, and you both turn to see... Jet?
"I think I can help you two," He smiled, and you gave a small wave.
"Oh, hey Jet-" Katara pushed you behind her and immediately sent a giant wave at him.

"Katara, I've changed!" He shouted, getting hit and backed into an alleyway.
"Tell it to other girls, Jet!" She shouted and sent ice shards.
"I don't want to fight you, I'm here to help!" He pleaded and dropped his weapons, which made you run over to stop Katara.

"Hold on," You put a arm in front of her, and bended rock around his wrists so he wouldn't pull anything. You then heard people behind you and the Gaang ran y to the alley.
"Katara, what is it?" Sokka asked, then pause to see Jet, so he instinctively put a hand on your shoulder.
"Jet's back, we can't trust anything Jet says," Katara glared at the freedom fighter.

"But we don't even know why he's here!" You said, but was still wary.
"I don't care why he's here, whatever the reason is, it can't be good!" Katara shouted.
"Who's jet?" You sister whispered in your ear.
"I boy who I thought was cool, but turned out to be a somewhat killer," You shrugged.

"I'm here to help you find Appa and Twig!" Jet explained, pulling out a missing flyer with Appa and Twig.
"Katara, we have to give him a chance," Aang told her.

"I swear, I've changed! I was a troubled person and I let my anger get out of control, but I don't even have the gang now! I've put all that behind me!" Jet pleaded, and you cautiously looked at him.
"You're lying!" Katara glared, but Toph shook her head.
"He's not lying," She said and placed a hand on the wall next to Jet.

"How can you tell?" Your sister asked.
"I can feel his breathing and heartbeat. When people lie, there's a physical reaction. He's telling the truth," He told you all, which made you relax for a second.

"Water girl, we don't have any leads. If Jet says he can take us to Appa and Twig, we have to check it out," You told her, giving her pleading eyes, which made her glare soften and she sighed.
"All right," She mumbled, but pointed at Jet with a death stare.

"But we're not letting you out of our sight,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the place I heard about," Jet said as you all walked inside an empty barn.
"There's nothing here," You sighed.
"If this is a trap–" Kate's scowled and got ready to bend, but Jet shook his head.

"I told you, I work nearby! Two guys were talking about some giant furry creature and a group of smaller creatures they had, I figured it must be Appa and Twig!" He explained, and you heard Toph shout.

"They were here!" You see her show the Gaang a clump of white hair and small balls of red fur.
'Weird... it smells like Twig, but... it doesn't at the same time," You thought.
"We missed them," Aang mumbled as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"They took those animals yesterday. Shipped him out to some island. About time, I've been cleaning up fur, and various, uhhh... leavings all day," A old man said while sweeping.

"What island? Where are they?" Aang asked and ran up to the man.
"Foreman said some rich royal type on Whaletail Island bought him up. Guess for a zoo or such. Though, could be the meat that'd be good," He explained, continuing to sweep.

"We've got to get to Whaletail Island!" Aang shouted, but paused.
"Where's Whaletail Island?" He asked you.
"Far, very far. It's near the South Pole," You crossed your arms as Sokka pulled out his map.
"It's almost all the way back home," He pointed.

"Aang, (Y/N), it will take us weeks just to get to the tip of the Earth Kingdom. And then we'll need to find a boat to get to the island," Katara said, but you shook your head at her.

"I don't care. We have a chance to find them! We have to try!" Aang exclaimed.
"I would travel all over the world again to find my buddy," You declared.
"Must be nice to visit an island. I haven't had a vacation for years," The man pondered.

"Don't you have some more hair to clean up?" Tou raised an eyebrow at him, making the man sigh.
"Shuffle on, I get you. No more need for Old Sweepy," He mumbled and swept away.
"You're right, right now our first concern has to be finding Appa and Twig. We can come back when we have him," Katara told you.

"All right, let's get moving," Sokka said and you walk started to walk off.
"I'll escort you to the gates," You sister said, making you smile at her.
"I'll come with you too," Jet said, but Katara pushed you behind her again.

"We don't need your help!" She said, and Jet took a step back.
"Why won't you trust me?" He asked and walked away with the others.
"Gee, I wonder," Katara grumbled, making you pat her back.
"Was this guy your boyfriend or something?" Toph asked Katara, and you just put your hands behind your head and smiled.

"You could say that,"

"(Y/N)!"
____________________________________

The Twig army has expanded!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 108 19
She was just a Fire Nation Noble Man's daughter set to marry the Fire Prince. She wasn't going to be easily swayed to the wrong side though. For year...
289K 5.5K 44
Basically it's stories of you dating the ATLA characters! :) [REQUESTS OPEN] [UNDER EDITING]
91.3K 2.2K 35
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 | ᴄᴏᴍɪᴄs ❝ I want our future to be just like that, as happy as theirs. ❞ ✎ 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐧�...
9.1K 225 15
" You want to hear my part of the story ? of being in the gaang? Korra, I'm sorry but I don't remember a lot of it. I do remember writing a journal a...