I THOUGHT

By ansheauthor32

A story wherein Lisa experience unwanted experience in the past that made her the worst version of herself. U... More

I THOUGHT
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Au| Point of view
Chapter 23
Chapter 24|Bed scene
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27|Bed scene
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Au|Point of view
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42|Bed scene
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60|Ending

Chapter 56

49 1 0
By ansheauthor32

Lalisa Manoban|

"This is crazy!! How can he do this to me and the company!!!"

I was just looking at him showing his anger. Of course? Sino bang ama ang di magagalit kung niloloko ka lang pala nang sarili mong anak?

"I trusted him the company! I trusted them both! Nancy, she have the guts to fool me too. I suffered a lot lately because of them?! How could I trust someone like them?!" He said, then calm down himself.

We are in a VIP room, kaya ayos lang kahit anong sigaw na ibubuga niya.

Bdw, I'm with Kai's father.

"You know, Lisa? I almost lost my mind the moment we encounter bankruptcy. I almost think of ruining someone's company because of it. I can't lose it, that's the only thing I have but he still have the face to fool me." He added.

"He broke my reputation as the President of JGN, he stole the money and now they don't have any trust in me. All my investors, holders, even the  Ruby Company, the biggest company declined my offers."

He didn't know Ruby Company's previous CEO is my girlfriend. I don't plan to tell him.

"What's your plan now, Mr. J?" I asked.

He gritted his teeth.

"Bring me to him." He said, I nodded.

After the talked, we went in the police station using my car.

"Sir, this is Mr. J, he's Kim Jongin's father." I told the officer, and they accompanied us in Kai's room while the other pulis is following.

I look at one of the jails, and saw Nancy sleeping in the floor.

My heart aches a little for her. But I'll let Mr. J decide. After all, makikita padin sa mga ebidensya ang pangalan niya.

Nakarating na kami sa isang kwarto kung saan naka lock yung pinto. One of the officers opened the door, at bumungad samin ang tulog na si Kai.

Mr. J headed ahead, nasa likuran lang ako at maging ang mga pulis.

He was looking at Kai like he regret being a father to him.

"Mr. J, do you want some space?" I asked, he shook his head til we saw Kai opened his eyes.

"D-Daddy? Daddy, you're here! Thank you so much, Dad." I feel pity for me.

Mr. J didn't utter a word. He was just looking at him.

Kai look at me and smirk.

"What now, Lisa huh? He's going to save me from you foolish!" Kai shouted.

I gritted my teeth.

Just the thought of slapping him doubled of what he did to Jennie, makes me clench my fist and tried to stop myself.

"Daddy? Her. She ruined me, Dad. She accused me. She blackmailed me, do everything for her to be in jail instead of m-

"Don't tell me what I need to do, Kai." Mr. J finally spoke.

"Why? Dad? I'm your son, I have the right t-

"To steal money from my company? That's how you see yourself as my son?" He asked.

I saw Kai's smile fell from his lips. His face full of fear and just want to burry himself in the ground.

"D-Dad what are you saying? What did she tell you huh? That stupid girl! What did you tell him huh?!!" He shouted at me.

Di siya masyadong makagalaw kasi may posas pa yung kamay na naka kapit rin sa kinahihigaan niya.

I keep my mouth shut.

"Dad, wag kang maniwala dyan. She was just fooling you, Dad please, help me here, Daddy." He pleaded, but we were shook when Mr. J slapped him all the papers that scattered just in front of him.

"Did you see all of that? Proof that you are the one who fooled me!!" Mr. J is shouting in anger now.

"I TRUSTED YOU, KAI!! I TRUSTED YOU MY BUSINESS BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU'RE WITH ME!!! I GAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU!!" He shouted. Kai could only looked down.

"Dad, I'm s-sorry."

"Sorry? It's all your fault why I lost my company now. I lost everything because of you stupid jerk!! I regret of adopting you, Kai. I regret of helping you out!!!"

Wait, what?!

That means, hindi niya talaga anak si Kai?

"W-What do you mean, Dad?" Kai innocently asked.

"You're just a stray kid in the streets when I saw you. I accidentally hit you in the highway and I decided to take you in the hospital. No one was there for you, but I helped you, I clothe you, I feed you, provide education, and everything for you! I loved you as my real son! I treated you as my family, what did you do?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME IN RETURN HAH!?" Oh ghad.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know, Daddy! I'm so s- D-Dad no, no, no..."

I widen my eyes when I saw Mr. J taking out his gun. He pointed it to him.

The police didn't know what to do, and could only move for an unsure movement.

"M-Mr. J, w-wasn't taking him to jail is enough? W-We can talk this o-out ri-

"I sacrificed everything for you, Kai. I gave you everything. I think that's enough to make you feel special in this world before you die."

I could just widen my eyes.

No.

"Mr. Jongin, n- BANG!"

Parang nawalan nang lakas and buong katawan ko nang marinig ang putok na yun.

Di ako makagalaw dahil nabibingi ako, at sa gulat kung pano niya, pano niya nagawa yun.

I tried.

I tried to save him, but I was too late.

I look at Kai, and he's now lying on the bed bathing his own blood, helpless.

Blood flows from the hole in his left chest, coughing blood and..  Oh ghad! Is this even real?!

"Now, we're even stray kid." He said, and that made me back in my senses.

"H-He's dead." The pulis officer said, at parang nakagapos lang ako sa hangin.

Panong sa ganitong paraan nauwi to? I never wanted him to die like this. Not here, not by him.

"Don't worry, this is all on me. Wala kang kinalaman dito. You told me the truth and that's all. Now, lets go to Nancy." He said, I widen my eyes more.

No.

Not Nancy.

I wanted to say something, I wanted to stop him but I can't utter any word.

What if he'll kill Nancy too? What if...

"Lisa, lets go."

Came in my senses, I quickly nodded.

"Mr. J? I- uhm, I wanted to ask you if..."

"If I'll kill Nancy too?" I bit my lower lip in nervousness.

"Y-Yea?" Fuck, my lips are really trembling for what just happened.

"Of course." I widen my eyes and stopped walking. He laugh.

"Of course, no." I breathe in relief. Oh damn.

"How can you do that, Mr. J? I mean, why did you k-kill him?" I asked.

"Because the moment I knew he was stealing from me, I already erased him as my son and think of him a stray and thief boy that needs to be dead." He said.

Hindi nalang ako nag salita. Hanggang sa maka punta kami sa isang selda kung san naka upo na si Nancy.

She saw us at laking gulat nalang ang tanging reaction nang mukha niya.

"S-Sir?" She uttered.

"I knew everything, Nancy. Now I have a deal with you. Give me back the money that you stole in my company, or you'll be stuck in this place forever." He said.

"But, sir it was your son who took almost of the money." She said.

"You still stole it with him. Even if you get few, you still need to pay every centavo that both of you stole or else you'll be dead here. I'm giving you a month, Nancy. Just a month." He said.

Nancy cried and pleaded, yet he's hard enough to give some mercy.

"You did wrong. You didn't tell me knowing that Kai was stealing." He said.

"W-Where is he, Sir. I want to talk t-

"Sir? We will do cremation or just burry him?" The pulis officer said, pushing a wheel bed with someone on top of it being covered with a black clothe.

"W-Wait, w-who's that?" Nancy asked, Mr. J went in the dead body at agad kinuha ang takip sa mukha ni Kai.

"K-Kai? N-No. No, Noooo!!! K-Kaaaaiiiiiii!" Nancy cried.

I was just there staring at her. Kasi hindi ko pa siguro kung totoong nangyayari to.

"That's what happen to all those people who tried to fool me. Better give me the money or else.." He told her at bakas sa mukha ni Nancy ang sobrang takot.

She fell on the floor, at napayuko nalang habang umiiyak.

Na gi-guilty ako, pero kung totoo man to. Sana kaya ko pang kalimutan ang nakita ko kanina.

I never want to be that way. I don't want him to die, I'm not the one who killed him.

"Let's go."

Came in my senses, when Mr. J said.

"Anyways, just cremate his body. No one cares about him anyway." He told the officer then we started to walk.

I keep looking back at Nancy, but she's still facing the floor with trembling arms.

"Let's talk first before I get back in US." He said, and I just nod.

To be honest, I'm scared right now. i really am.

Jennie Kim|

I keep walking back and fort nang maghapon nalang wala parin si Lisa.

Jisoo, Chaeng even Irene is here. Natapos nalang kaming mag usap tungkol sa mga plano ko sa company since konte nalang matatapos narin yung construction.

Kaso, kanina pa ako tawag nang tawag kay Lisa pero di niya ako sinasagot.

Nag alala na ako, parang gugustuhin ko nang pumunta dun or tawagan ang mga pulis.

But Mr. J, we know each other. Ayokong malaman niya ang tungkol samin ni Lisa sa mga panahong to.

Kai needs to be in jail first bago ang lahat.

"Yah! Jennie nahihilo na ako sayo eh." Chu spoke pero di padin ako tumigil kaka lakad dito at doon.

"Unnie, could you please sit first?" Chaeng guided me to the couch.

Panay hinga ako nang malalim saka tingin nang tingin sa phone.

Buti nalang di naiiyak si Lijen kapag si Irene ang nagbubuhat sa kanya.

"Jen, relax kalang muna. Wala namang mangyayari kay Lisa eh. Darating din yun maya maya." Irene said.

"Di talaga eh. Di ako napapakali, anong oras na oh? 12 palang wala na siya dito, eh mag a ala singko na!"

"Unnie, please.. We're all worried okay? But please stay positive okay? Lisa is strong. She's jus-

We all look at the door when we heard someone pressed every passcode on the small screen.

The door opened and I couldn't be happy enough to see Lisa went inside.

Pero agad din nawala sa mga mukha namin ang saya, nang makita namin siyang mahina at di makalakad nang maayos.

"Hon, hon what happened?! Bakit? Anong nangyari ha? Anong g-

"He's dead." She uttered.

"What? W-Who's dead? Lisa! W-Whos dead?!" I nervously asked at napatingin sa mga kasama.

"K-Kai. He's dead."

We all widen our eyes.

"D-Dead? But why? W-Who?"

"He killed him. Mr. J killed him." He said, and for some reason I felt like a relief that it wasn't her who killed him.

But, how?

How can he kill his own son?

Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1K 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
6K 513 31
"We're not normal." 2 sisters will experience the human life and changes that will be faced, they will meet enemies, lovers, and etc. But when the pa...
2K 77 30
Lisa had been helplessly in love with Jennie forever but never had the guts to tell her. After Jennie gets married Lisa can't seem to bear it and cut...
493K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha