Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Par shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Plus

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 15

2.4K 67 114
Par shadow1dark2night

The next morning _____ woke up being trapped in Katsuki's arm.

She heard what he said last night but it still hurt since it made her realize she couldn't choose.

She sat up pulling away from him which caused him to wake up.

He looked at she watching her rub her eyes.

He moved his hands to her waist pulling her back towards him to lay down.

"______ I'm sorry..I didn't mean to make you upset I just got mad-"

She just laid there and covered his mouth with her hand.

"You deserve to be mad..I would hate it too if you had to go off with another girl...I really don't want to do it but I can't..I can't choose cause any thing I choose I'll end up losing you."

"How would you lose me if you choose me?" He asked confused.

"Dad will ruin you..I don't want to live knowing I did that.." she said frowning.

He just hugged her.

"Stop worrying about him. Why do you let him get to you like this?! I love you okay? Nothing will change that not even your stupid dad. I don't want anything else. Look if he wants to use me use me. I don't care. But if this now means you and I can go in public together then I'll allow it. I trust you and know you won't leave me for that scum bag." Katsuki said holding her face to his.

Tears began to build up in her eyes.

"Katsukiiiii!" She whined hugging him tightly.

He smiled softly.

"What does this companies son's guy even look like?" Katsuki asked.

"I don't know..I'm meeting him today- you're coming! And so are your friends! I forgot....it'll be fine with you there. We'll go as a- no we can't go as a date cause I have to spend time with him...ughhh I'm sorry for doing this I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Oh you better, every single night. We can start now." He said smirking.

She smiled kissing his lips but pulled away. "We're already late for work, let's do it when we come back here to dress for the showcase." _____ said as he sighed nodding.

***
When they got to the agency they went through basic protocol and training.

Soren and River teased Katsuki and _____ about their secret of dating.

"I can't believe you got the babe to love you!" Soren whined.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" River said smiling.

"Babe be honest with me if I confessed to you first would you have said yes??" Soren asked curiously.

Katsuki glared daggers at him.

"QUIT CALLING HER BABE!"

_____ smiled as Soren put his hands up.

"I CANTTT IT JUST COMES OUT!" He whined.

They continued on with the day, Quill reported that only _____ and Katsuki could leave at 4pm to go get ready for the showcase since they were invited to it.

After they're goodbyes Katsuki drove them both home to get ready.

"So what do we have to wear? Don't tell me it's a stupid tux" Katsuki asked as she nods.

"Yaaa it's a fancy place. Ivor got me the dress dad wants me to wear. Honestly I'm not looking forward to going at all..."

"Why?"

They get to the room starting to undress.

"I have to flirt with another guy when you're there. I just hope he isn't too much to handle."

"If he hurts or even touches you I'll kill him. I'll be watching don't forget it." Katsuki said looking at her seeing her in her panties and bra.

She nods softly feeling his hands roam on her body before hugging her.

"But remember you can't intervene..I'll try to spend time with you there to-"

"It's fine..just do what you need to do then come back to me at the end of it." He said kissing her neck.

She sighed softly. "I'm sorry Katsuki.."

He moved his lips to her. "I said it's okay. You're still mine no matter what. Plus I'd rather have you tell me these things then just go off and do it."

She leaned forward into his lips and kissed him.

He backs up pulling her along to the bed as he sat getting her in his lap.

They never pulled away from the kiss starting to use their tongues exploring eachothers mouth.

Katsuki gripped her waist tighter pushing her crotch against his.

She smiled against his lips slowly pulling away the line of saliva connecting them.

He just looked at her confused to why she moved.

"...Let me..suck you" she said leaning into his body.

Katsuki's face turned red nodding to her request

She moved off getting on her knees next to the bed as he took off his boxers and spread his legs letting her have room.

She smiled stroking his dick with her hand watching it grow.

Katsuki leaned back letting her pleasure him feeling her tongue hit his tip and shaft.

He bit his hand to cover his moans as she started to suck his tip.

She just took her time enjoying the size of his dick kissing the sides teasing him.

She dragged her tongue from his balls to his shaft watching how his body shivered making her smirk.

She teased him enough to the point he forced his dick deeper into her mouth. Sucking for a few minutes feeling him twitch. She pulled away licking her lips just kissing his tip and looking at his lustful expression.

She went back to sucking taking in his length down her throat already knowing he was getting close.

She took her time hearing his moans before he grabbed the back of her head releasing into her mouth.

She let him finish before pulling away swallowing it and licking his tip clean.

She smiled looking at his position. "You alright?" She teased asking as he blushed opening his arms for her to join him in a hug.

She jumped into his embrace smiling hugging him tightly.

"..I love you Katsuki"

She felt his arms loosen, and when she looked at him...he looked like he was about to cry.

She smiled kissing his cheek as he immediately tightens his arms around her turning them around so he could bear hug her into the bed.

"I love you too"

***
When they finally got dressed they met up with Katsuki's friends infront of the building where the before party was being held.

"YOU GUYS LOOK SO GOOD!" Mina yelled running over hugging _____.

She hugged her back smiling.

Katsuki was in a maroon colored tux and _____ was wearing her fathers pick that actually matches Katsuki's suit.

A red slim dress that had a slit at her thigh.

"Thanks for inviting us we can't wait to see the new tools made for training!" Kirishima said to ____.

"Of course it was nothing." _____ said smiling as they walk in but when they do they see the hundreds of people and businessmen chatting everyone having drinks and snacks all waiting for the Showcase to begin so they can move into the stage to watch.

"Hey I'll be back.." _____ said looking at Katsuki who just nods.

He let her run off to her father just glaring keeping an eye out for any suspicious men.

Mina noticed how tense Katsuki was and annoyed him to tell them what was going on.

He confessed how _____ had to flirt with another man because of her father.

"Hey that doesn't mean anything. Plus the girl likes you I'm sure she'd never go further then that." Sero said.

Katsuki just watched her stand beside her father who spoke to her.

***
"Now when he arrives be on your best behavior I need this to work."

"Yes I know...hey dad do you remember when I said I invited a few Heroes I would like you to meet them-"

"Not now. Look here they come." He said putting on a smile as the two men walk over.

"Ah Daro! I was wondering when you two would show up." Her father said smiling.

"Couldn't miss this chance Nadora you know that. And of course Ms.Nadora it's always nice to see you. I'd like to introduce you to my son and the future CEO of my company, Chino." Mr.Daro said.

_____ just looked at Chino.

...what the hell

Chino smiled wide at _____ shaking her hand.

"Hi Nadora! Nice to meet you!" Chino said shaking her hand widely.

She just stared at him before her father shrugged her to reply.

"Y..ya likewise Chino.."

"Chino why don't you and ______ go chat before the showcase begins." Her father said as Chino nods pushing his glasses up smiling taking _____'s hand and pulling her.

She gave her father a look before following Chino.

"So my dad tells me that you and your dad are super cool. Did you know I'm gonna get the company? It's the perk of being the oldest. Im super rich too did you know?" Chino started to talk going on and on about himself never once letting her speak.

He's like a child...

Katsuki and his friends stalked them seeing Chino and then ______'s expression.

"Oh my god she's totally bored out of her mind!" Denki laughed.

"THATS what you were worried about!? Haha!" Sero laughed shoving Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki just saw how bored she looked a smile on his face since he felt a huge relief now.

***
"Also my dad said that your dad said that you never had a boyfriend before! I never had a girlfriend believe it or not! And since they're hooking us up cause we'd be the best couple I say it's a great idea!" Chino said smiling at ____ as she drank another drink.

She just nods to him not really listening.

She stared off to the side seeing Katsuki and his friends talking.

"Hey _____ was it? Why aren't you talking to me?? Since we'll be spending a lot of time together do you-"

"Hey Chino? Do you want to meet my friends?" _____ asked as he blushed seeing her eyes.

"Gosh I never noticed how purple your eyes are..and yes I would!" Chino said smiling as she smiled.

She led him towards the group, "you look really good by the way _____." Chino commented as they walked.

"Thanks.."

"But I don't think red suits you, you should wear yellow I like the color yellow."

"That's nice."

Her mood changed as she smiled seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki and the others look at her before looking at Chino.

"Guyss I wanted to introduce um..-"

"Hi my names Chino! _____ tells me you're her friends!" Chino said waving.

Denki and Sero held in their laugh at his voice crack.

"Nice to meet you Chino! My names Mina!"

"You're really pink."

"Yup it's my quirk!"

Katsuki just looked at _____ as Chino greeted the others.

She sighed and looked at him.

A soft smile on his face. She just glared. "Don't you dare laugh..this is humiliating.."

He leaned down pretending to whisper into her ear but just kissing her cheek.

"I say he's perfect." Katsuki teased.

She blushed annoyed as Chino looked at them.

"Hi I'm Chino" Chino walked closer to ____'s side since Katsuki was at the same distance.

"The names Bakugou." Katsuki said.

"Your friends are all nice looking fellas." Chino said smiling at _____.

She just nods softly.

"Well now that we met them can we go back to talking?" He asked her.

"Um.."

"Why? you don't want to hang out here with us?" Katsuki asked looking at him.

Chino looked at him tilting his head. "Not really, my dad told me to stay with her. But I'm sure we can talk after if you'd like!"

Katsuki glared as _____ just took Chino's hand.

"Ya let's just go back...we'll talk to them all later." She said smiling but irritated that it didn't work to stay.

She and Chino walk off as he began to talk about himself again.

"Hey at least you know you don't have any competition." Kirishima said smiling having his arm on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Still..if her dad wants to use both of us then I'll make sure he realizes I'm the better choice." Katsuki said watching how Chino talked and_____ just nodded.

***
"Also I must say ive won many swim awards! I'm an amazing swimmer. Hey I also heard you're a Hero that's neat! I have a quirk too so you wanna see it??" Chino asked.

"Ya sure." She said annoyed yet smiling.

He smirked. "Watch this!" He said pointing at a waitress who as walking holding a plater. His fingers glowed yellow and the waitresses legs glowed yellow as they stopped moving and she tripped dropping the plater on the ground.

Chino laughed while____ stood up quickly.

"What is wrong with you!?" She said to Chino going over to help the waitress.

"Oh Ms.Nova please don't I got it! I'm sorry I think I tripped over something..." the waitress said apologizing.

"No don't worry, here." _____ said helping her up and grabbing the plater.

The waitress thanks her before walking off.

_____ glared at Chino walking up to him.

"Why did you do that?! She could've gotten hurt!"

"Woah calm down shes just a waiter." Chino said.

"Huh?!"

"But wasn't my quirk cool? It's kinda like yours isn't it?? I'm able to stop any part of peoples bodies. Maybe I should've been a Hero. We could be the Hero couple!" Chino cheered.

"First of all we are not a couple! Second you would never pass as a Hero. And Third your quirk sucks." She said glaring.

Chino looked at her confused. "Oh..I guess your dad didn't tell you huh? We're definitely going to be together! You know married! It's easier that way." Chino said smiling.

She just walked off as he followed.

Katsuki who was still watching, saw _____'s raged face knowing she was about to blow any minute. He followed them all going to her dad.

"Dad can I speak to you?" _____ asked

He, Daro and another man talking look over at her.

"I'm in the middle of a conversation." He said.

"How was the chat?" Daro asked smiling seeing Chino.

"Great!" Chino said.

"Did you tell him I'm gonna marry him!?" _____ asked her father.

Katsuki heard when he walked towards them.

"What?" He said as _____ sees him.

Nadora looks at his daughter then sees Katsuki stand beside her with Chino on her other side.

He just smiled.

"We'll discuss that later. Daro! You haven't met Dynamight have you? Dynamight come introduce yourself." Nadora said.

Katsuki glared while _____ waited for an answer.

"Yes I've heard so much about you Pro Hero Dynamight. You've saved so many people. Thank you for what you do!" Daro said smiling.

Katsuki stayed silent both him and _____ having the same expression.

"Have you two met yet?" Daro asked Chino.

"Yes we have. I should probably tell you Dynamight that I'm the future CEO I may not be a hero but I am at your level. Maybe even higher. _____ is a mix of us both wouldn't you say?" Chino asked smiling having a hand on _____'s shoulder.

Katsuki's eyes went to his hand and he placed his hand on her other shoulder pulling her closer to him.

"Ya." He said coldly.

"Yes you boys are getting higher in position. Now _____ why don't you take them to their seats. I'm sure you all can catch up on whatever you teens talk about." Her father said smiling but she just glared.

"But dad i-"

"I meant now."

She stayed silent nodding she only took Katsuki's hand walking off as Chino followed behind them.

She glared at the ground.

"Are you sure Dynamight should be with us? I'm sure his friends would rather have him around." Chino said catching up to her.

"The hell you say?" Katsuki asked glaring.

"Hey Chino before we get to the seats can you go get me a drink??" _____ stopped walking and asked him.

Chino hesitated. "But I'm not suppose to leave you."

"Pretty please? I'm really thirsty.." she said looking at him with gentle eyes making him blush.

He nods. "Y-ya I'll be back!" He said running off.

She looked over at Katsuki. "I had no idea I promise! I swear all dad said was get him to like me but I can't do that cause first of all he's ugly and second he's so rude! Not once did he ask or even let me talk! He technically bullied a waitress and just talks about himself nonstop! I have his entire daily fucking schedule memorized by now!" _____ snapped.

Katsuki just smiled softly down at her.

He looked around before pulling her into a private hallway.

"I can tell you're not enjoying it. I won't say much since I'm glad it's not going good. But there's no way your marrying him."

"Hell no I'd rather marry Soren. And that says a lot." _____ said glaring.

Katsuki smiled and leaned down.

"Kats we can't do this here.." she said stopping him.

"Just a small one..it's hard not being able to hold or touch you, you look amazing in that dress..." Katsuki said causing her to blush.

"Fine..when we get back to your apartment I just want cuddles.." She said as he leaned down nodding and kissed her lips.

She smiled kissing him back.

They didn't pull away until hearing.

"_____?? Where did you go?" It was Chino.

_____ pulled away as Chino looked into the hallway seeing them.

"What are you guys doing over there?"

"Nothing..thanks for the drink! Let's go get our seats." _____ said smiling not even taking the drink and walking off as the boys followed.

They saw a lot of people already sitting but before Katsuki could sit.

"Hey why don't you go sit somewhere else..??" _____ asked him.

Chino smiled hearing that but Katsuki looked at her confused.

She just leaned to whisper to him. "Sneak off to the bathroom when you're alone"

Katsuki smirked nodding as he just gave Chino a look before leaving the two.

_____ just smiled at Chino and sat down next to him.

"For a second there It looked like you two were real close. You're only Hero partners right? No relationship? cause that would suck." Chino said.

"Relationship? With him? Never! I'm ashamed to even hear you say it." _____ said smiling.

Chino smiles wide. "That's cool! So you really are single huh? I cant wait till we get to the next level! I've never touched a girl." Chino casually said before looking at the stage.

I'm about to throw up..

_____ just stared shocked at his words just looking forward as the lights went low and her father started to speak.

She knew the showcase would take around 5 hours at most.

She just leaned back annoyed before her phone buzzed.

She looked at it.

[6:06 pm] Katsuki: come

She smiled then looked over at Chino.

"Hey..I need to use the restroom I'll be back." _____ whispered to him.

Chino looked at her just nodding as she got up leaving the room.

She walked all the way to the bathrooms where she found Katsuki leaning against the wall waiting bored.

She smiled hugging him immediately.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Bout time. I was starting to think you enjoyed your date." He teased.

She rolled her eyes just burying her face into his chest.

"That is not a date. My first date is gonna be with you which I still want by the way." She said as he looked off to the side.

"Righhhtt about that I tried finding reservations but the restaurants are all shitty. Now that we can go out in public it shouldn't matter where our date is right?"

"I guess not, even if my dad questions it I'll remind him he wants me to use you sooo it's a win win for me." She said.

"Mhm and what about me? If you keep going out with me he'll make you go out with that idiot"

"Well..you get sex. He doesn't." She said.

Katsuki smirked.

"Oh god Kats, he really thinks I'm gonna be with him. I barley flirted and he's thinking about the next step in our relationship. I kinda feel bad about using him like this..." _____ said.

Katsuki just tightened his arms around her.

"Like I said he's an idiot-"

"He's not the only idiot. Both of you separate now."

Katsuki and _____ look over hearing Ivor's voice as he glared at them.

_____ just leaned into Katsuki's body.

"Why would we do that?" She asked glaring then heard footsteps coming over.

"Fine don't say I didn't warn you." Ivor glared just pretending to walk into the bathroom.

_____ heard a familiar voice and pushed Katsuki away just running to the girls bathroom to hide.

Katsuki stayed there totally confused before a man..Daro walked in to get to the bathrooms.

He stopped when he saw Katsuki.

"Ah Dynamight! Nice to see you again." Daro said smiling.

Katsuki just looked back at the girls bathroom then him.

"Ya."

"Hey while you're here ..I wanted to ask you something do you have time?" Daro asked him.

"What is it?" Katsuki asked just standing there annoyed his time with _____ split.

"Listen my son is a lot to handle. He has trouble making friends or just doing basic stuff. I was wondering if you'd-"

"I'm not his friend." Katsuki said looking at Daro.

"Well..I-"

"Let me ask you this. What's your plan with Chino and _____?"  Katsuki asked

Dammit Katsuki don't ruin it please! _____ just listened afraid he'd say the wrong thing.

"Honestly, I know Nadora wants to match the two together. I think it's a great idea. I am handing my business to Chino but the boys a mess. But if he and _____ get married the business will be hers. That's the plan Nadora wants and im fine with it, my other son is not too reliable when it comes to working in the industry but I'm sure _____ can take on the task. Of course it'll end her career as a Hero but her father says it's no worry." Daro said

She looked at the ground..what..

Katsuki glared at him. "How come you guys are choosing her future have you even asked her if she wants your stupid business!?"

"Well I'm sure it will benefit her. Plus keep this between us..but I heard the girls wrapped around her fathers finger. Anything he says or demands she does. It's the best outcome. She's like dog at your command. I should've trained Chino like that." Daro laughed.

Those words were enough to break her entire ego and heart.

_____ stepped out which caused Daro's face to fall.

"O-Oh Ms.Nadora! I didn't-"

She just glared at him but honestly..it hurt her more then it made her mad.

Ivor walked out but before any of them could say anything she already ran off.

The glimpse of tears in her eyes being enough to rage Katsuki and Ivor to punch Daro in the face at the same time.

Both boys just ran off to look for her.

"Why are you even here!? You're one of the problems!" Katsuki glared at Ivor.

"Shut up." Ivor glared both trying to find the girl who ran off.

***
Like and Comment'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.2K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...