The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 29

2.7K 133 39
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 29- The Tale Of (Y/N)

Opening your scroll, you walked through the streets to clear your mind off of Twig missing, yet you occasionally whistled and clapped to at least hear a chirp from him.
'Maybe this will be a time to learn some Lavabending history,' You thought scummed through words.

"Lavabending is one of the most rare sub elements a Bender could master, it is as dangerous as it it powerful. that allows the user to manipulate molten earth. This rare ability allows the bender to phase-change earth into lava, lava into earth, and otherwise manipulate existing lava with great dexterity,"

"The first known user to use Lavabending was Avatar Szeto, a Earthbender who was able o control four volcanoes. Not much is known for this unique element, however, one move mastered by the Avatar is a true beauty and yet lethal to not only the ones around, but the user,"

"First move is-"

Suddenly, someone shoved you down, making you yell at them.
"Watch it!" You sighed, and saw them turn with a smirk.
"Thanks!" The person cackled and ran off, before you noticed that you don't have your scroll anymore.
"Hey!" You shouted after the person who stole your scroll, running after them.

"If that scroll breaks, it won't be the only thing that's broken!" You yelled after the person as they kept making turns, but Toph taught you how to listen to footsteps. Using your bending, you managed to trip them in an alleyway.
"You want it back? Then come and get it!" They shouted, taking down a knife to fight you with.

"Oh I will," You scowled, not caring that you might get caught, you lifted a rock to turn into lava.

SWOOSH

Suddenly, an arrow was shot towards the thief, barely missing their head, causing them to freeze up.
"Step away from the scrolls, or this time, I won't miss," A female voice barked out from the rooftop, making you look up to see a figure in a cloak.

The thief spat out some insults, before running off and the figure jumping down, and grabbing the arrow stuck to the wall.
"Last time I try to go out around here," The figure huffed, and you see them pull their hood down, seeing familiar (H/C).

"(S/N)?" You mumbled, and the figure turned around, shocked as she saw your (E/C) after all these years.
"(Y/N)!" Your sister's eyes watered as she saw your face lighten up with disbelief.

"(S/N)!" You broke into a smile as you ran at her, tears in your eyes, her running to you open arms too.

"(Y/N)!"

"(S/N)!!"

"(Y-Y/N)?"

"(S/N)!!"

BAM

You threw your fist into her stomach and sighed in satisfaction as you as your sister double over in pain.
"Y-yeah, ok... I d-deserved that..." She wheezed out, trying to stand properly from your punch while you stood there with a angry look.

"Oh you deserve more than a punch! Not even saying goodbye?! You just let them exile me without any protests?! Kyoshi's sake (S/N), I was eight!!" You shouted as she finally stood up.
"I-I know!! I held that g-guilt ever since you left!!" Your sister stammered as you run your hand through your hair.

"Dear Avatar, you have no clue what the hell I've been through!! Being alone for who knows how long and being chased by the Fire Nation, do you have any idea how much scars I got?! Zhao cut my tongue off!!" You ranted and stuck your tongue out to show her your snake like tongue.

"(Y-Y/N)-!" Your sister stammered and you kept hitting her stomach while continuing to rant.
"I needed you to be there! Like I was when you broke down!" You scowled and kept on hitting.

"Why weren't you there like you said you would?! You said that (B/N) no longer scared you!! I needed you (S/N)!! A-and you just- you just..." Tears falling down your face as you finally broke down and though you kept hitting her stomach, you laid your head against your sister's chest, choking broken sobs.

"I... I missed you so much (S/N)," You whispered and hugged her tight, making her burst into tears and hug you too.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She said, consoling you as she rubbed your back.
"After all these years," You pulled from the hug and checked her face, where she flinched at your hand touched around her eye.

"That bruise never went away," She looked down and covered her face.
"It can't really go away with the cause of it was around for years," She mumbled, and you knew who it was.
"When did (B/N) leave?" Your sister jumped at his name and looked at you.

"How'd you-"
"Because he's been chasing me around for a month now and has been either trying to kill me, or turn me in so he could kill more people," You explained, making her eyes widen slowly.
"Not... really surprised about that," She mumbled, making you let out a soft laugh.

"It was bound to happen," You shrugged, wiping anymore tears away.
"Well then, I should get back home," Your sister

"Would you like to see mom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So our hidden village wasn't so hidden after all," You forced a laugh out as you two walked down the street to the house your sister and mother lives in.
"Yeah... the woman and children were forced to leave and now we live there, took about three years to get a house in the upper ring, but we managed to get settled in," Your sister shrugged.

"And look at you," You elbowed her side.
"No longer the stuttering (S/N) I know, you got into arrows I see," You grinned, which made her blush.
"M-more or less s-stuttering," She rubbed her neck, opening the door to her home.
"Mom, I'm home!" She called out, setting her bow and arrows down.

"Okay hun," You froze at the sound of her voice, and your sister nudged you to go inside.
"You uhh, should go in the dining room, I'll make some tea..." Your sister whispered as she motioned the door to where your mother was. Standing at the door, you took a deep breath, before sliding the door open to see your mother, sitting on a pillow and looking outside the window.

'She looks... finally peaceful... I hope the treatment really worked like (S/N) said it would...' You thought. Your mother apparently had therapy ever since you left, from grief and guilt, she told you that your mom has gotten better to the point where she finally got out of bed.

"Mom?" The older woman's head whipped around, eyes widen as she sees you standing at the doorway, warily ready to either fun or argue.
"(E/C)... (H/C)..." Your mom stood up slowly, and you flinched slightly, but she covered her mouth and started to cry.

"(Y/N)!!" She cried, a smile you haven't seen ever since your father died. That made you smile and you ran to hug her, making her cry even more.
"I'm so sorry for letting them exile you! I'm sorry that I blamed you for his death!! It wasn't your fault, and it never was!!" She sobbed.

"Shh... Shh... it's okay," You soothed her, and she wiped tears away.
"Oh pebble, your clothes! Those bandages! And you still have his bandana," Your mother checked your appearance as your sister walked in the room.

"She's learned a lot about her bending mom, and she grew a lot as a person," She smiled.
"You could say that again," You grinned and you all sat down around the table.
"And though I am still mad that I was eight when I got exiled, I forgave both of you," You said as your sister poured some tea in a cup for you.

"You were under the controls of (B/N), that bastard made you both silent through force and manipulation," They both looked down in shame as you took off your bandana and rubbed your human through the symbol.
"It's been hard ever since you left, and I wished I would've been a better mother..." Your mom mumbled while holding her tea.

"It's okay, dad would've forgave you too, after his long family speeches," Your mom gave a soft laugh at your words.
"I'll say, he bragged on how you looked everyday to other people," Your sister chuckled.

"He really was proud of his family, even if his only son was a whiny hog monkey," Your sister spat you drink out and covered her laugh.
"That would be an insult to hog monkeys, rather than the underside of a Fire Nation ship," Your mothered let out another soft laugh as you and your sister burst into laughter.

"Not a Fire Nation ship, but the underside of a Komodo Rhino," You and your sister froze at your mom's words, but soon laughed together.
"Wow! Mom!" You said between laughs, making her laugh too.
"See? I could be funny!" She joked as you smiled at your once broken family.

It's still not fully fixed, but right now, it's all patched up.

'How I missed this,'
____________________________________

Oh how The Tales of Iroh breaks my heart every time.

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 200 12
I've been on wattpad a lot and I love reading Tokka books so I wanted to make a one shot book for fellow short story readers who love Tokka as much a...
28.9K 967 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." īŧŠ*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠâ€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™*˚  ˚*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠâ€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™*˚īŧŠ it's been three years. three years...
7.1K 108 19
She was just a Fire Nation Noble Man's daughter set to marry the Fire Prince. She wasn't going to be easily swayed to the wrong side though. For year...
289K 5.6K 44
Basically it's stories of you dating the ATLA characters! :) [REQUESTS OPEN] [UNDER EDITING]