The Billionaire Summer

AidinWhite द्वारा

{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kid... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Four

2K 47 1
AidinWhite द्वारा

Adrian Winters

Kate sat down at the end of the table directly across from me next to Nico and it was only then that I noticed that everyone who was a couple was sitting together at my eight seat table.

"Good morning Kate" Olivia says with one of her warm smiles.

She's been doing that more since she got to LA, and I don't want that to end, I also have a plan for tonight to make up the three weeks where we didn't see each other, though I know I will be doing several things to make it up to her. Luckily I have seven weeks to do so.

Breakfast continues as expected with everyone talking about what we missed as a group.

"We should get a group picture of all of us here in LA" Riley suggests.

"What kind of picture?" Mia asks.

"We're all Elite's, we'll get one with some cars".

"You've seen the giant space with my cars, there all black they don't individually represent any of us besides me" I point out.

"We could rent cars" Hunter says.

"Ok that would work" Ava says.

"You all forget I don't have the money to rent a car for two months" Olivia says

"Lease the vehicles instead that way your paying a weekly fee of maybe two hundred dollars instead of like, five hundred a day" I say, "plus the garage will be able to hold all of you getting vehicles"

"The advantage of having a friend with LA real estate" Riley remarks.

"No thank you Adrian" Olivia muses keeping a stoic expression.

"Adrian how is Olivia going to pay for a car, she has that money for her university?" Ava asks.

"I'm making it easy for her I'm paying" I say standing with my plate in one hand.

"Adrian I can...".

"Olivia, I have too much money, let me do this for you, please".

She let's out a sigh, "Alright, I just don't want to have you think I'm using you for money".

"Never would I think that, you work hard for what you have, I also see no point in having money if I can't share it with someone" I say giving her a reassuring smile.

Walking back into my kitchen I push on the key drawer and it slides open.

"Bellissima, when your done eating you get to drive" I say loud enough for her to hear me.

"Okay" she says and I can hear the excitement in her voice.

The simple things she loves.

I then walk over to the piano in the corner of my living room and sit down before letting my fingers travel over the keys playing Fantaisie Impromptu by Chopin.

Over time of me playing I've learned that I neglect everything going on around me until I've finished whatever piece of music I've chosen to play.

When I finish I hear clapping and I turn to see Olivia leaning in the doorway clapping while Mia, Riley, and Hunter are recording, Kate, and Nico and are just standing with smiles on their faces as they've both seen me play dozens of times.

"I'm going to have to convince you to play more often" Olivia says walking over to me.

"That's pretty easy to do" I muse standing to go put on my shoes.

As we all walk out of the house we walk down to the motor court and I see the lights of my grey 458 Speciale light up as it's unlocked.

This girl must like Ferrari's she will have driven two of mine now.

Olivia opens the driver door when she gets to the car, and starts it before closing the door.

I then get inside and buckle my seat while Olivia adjusts the seat.

"How new is this car?" Olivia asks, "because it was built in twenty-ten, and looks like it's never been used".

"The previous owner didn't drive it, which I think is stupid, why have a car and not use it, so I'm the only one who has driven it. Until now" I say.

"So old car in new quality" Olivia says.

"Pretty much yeah" I reply as she drives off the property and sped away followed by the M5 carrying everyone else besides Kate and Nico who are in my sisters 570S.

"Where does Kate live, I know she doesn't stay at your house?" Olivia asks.

"Kate has a house in Hollywood on North Doheny Drive" I reply, "we'll probably go there a few times over the next seven weeks".

Eventually we made it to a luxury car dealership, and parked out front.

"Pick whatever you want" I say as we enter and I see Olivia look around until she spots a white Aston Martin DBS Superleggera and walks over to it.

Without hesitation she opens the door and gets inside.

I then hear the start up of a matte grey Lamborghini Huracan Evo, followed by a white Maserati Quattroporte, grey Porsche Taycan, white Bentley Continental GT Convertible, and grey Mercedes G-550.

"Looks like the group has there cars" I mutter.

Then a salesman walks over to us and looks at Olivia sitting in the driver seat.

"Excuse me, you can't sit in the car unless you own it or someone is over here with you".

"She'll take it" I say turning to the salesman a smirk across my lips, "Adrian Winters, and you are?"

The salesman goes white, and I can see Olivia holding in a laugh.

She knows I don't throw my name around, but in situations like this where it was assumed she couldn't buy it which I'm sure was what the salesman was thinking.

"My apologies Mr. Winters, umm right this was" the salesman says walking away towards a sales office.

"Sticker price is five-eighty-eight with tax, but we can give you a ten percent deal, bringing the cost to five-thirty".

"How about five-twenty" I say keeping a blank expression.

"Perfect, owner's name is...?" the salesman looks up at me.

"Olivia Thorne, there's an E on the end" I reply keeping my voice monotone and I can tell it's unsettling to him slightly.

"Perfect, I will have you sign here and how are you going to purchase the vehicle".

"Cheque" I say, pulling out a cheque from my wallet which was something I had stocked this morning, since I don't like using cheques but I had a few lying around.

I then write out the required information before putting the pen back, and taking the key for the car.

"You have a nice day" I say with a curt nod and walking back to where Olivia sat in the car familiarizing herself with it.

"Here's the key, it's in your name with full ownership" I say giving her a smile.

"Thank you, also just a smile" Olivia says feigning hurt.

You want more then a smile okay.

Leaning down to her level I press my lips to hers while cupping her face in my hand.

"Better" I muse and she nods.

How I love this girl.

Walking out of the store I see my M5 being hooked by rope to the back of Ava's G-Wagon.

"Don't damage my car please" I call over to them before getting into the 458 Speciale and driving away.

When we all get back to my house twenty minutes later, everyone parks in a curve while I wait for where I'm supposed to park.

Once I'm told where to park I get out of the car and lean against the hood while a wide angle camera is set up several meters away from us.

"Okay" Riley says as he sets the timer for the picture, "I think that should be it right...there".

He then rushes back to his car and leans against it like the rest of us, with small pieces of demeanor being the difference between all of us, before his phone flashes and he walks over to check the picture.

"This is going on the gram for sure" he says enthusiastically.

"Please never say that again" I say getting into my car, and backing it into its former place.

"Okay I won't" Riley says doing some minor edits to the picture before he presumably posted it.

I then watched as everyone put their cars in the garage cautiously as they all didn't want to damage the vehicles they were leaving besides Olivia who seemed very pleased to have another car that is her's.

I swear she's going to end up having a collection on par to mine one day.

We all walk out of the garage, and begin to walk up the stairs when the gate starts to open.

"Who come all the way up here?" Riley asks giving me an inquisitive look.

I then can see the hood of Aria's Acura NSX pull into the motor court and stopped, before she got out of the car.

"Hey Aria" I say walking down to greet her.

"Adrian" she says giving me a hug which I did actually expect she's never been one to really do just saying 'hi'. "Thank you for letting me stay here earlier this week you saved me from having to go home to my parents".

I've learned from the time I knew her that her parents are usually relaxed unless she goes to parties and drinks, and the party that we were both at a week ago she drank and I could only imagine the all out yelling match that would occur if her parents knew that.

"You're welcome" I say detaching myself from her and turning to everyone. "Arianna Verille meet, Riley Niles, Hunter Ambrose, Nico, and Mia Harrington, Ava Windsor, and most importantly my girlfriend Olivia Thorne" I say gesturing to each person.

Ava was all but shaking from the idea of meeting Aria, which is fair billionaire's daughter or not we all have wanted to meet someone famous.

"Adrian, you said she was beautiful" Aria says looking at Olivia with wide eyes.

"Okay Olivia's flawlessly gorgeous, better?" I muse, watching my girlfriend blush.

"Yes definitely" Aria says it's so interesting seeing my oldest friend so captivated by someone this never has happened but then again, I never thought I'd fall in love and that happened.

"Adrian's lucky to have you Olivia, also I came by to drop this off" Aria says turning to me with a small box.

"Thank you" I say, "you're welcome to stay a while, besides Ava's a little excited to see you".

"Alright I'll stay just not for too long", we all then went inside the house, and the first thing I did was walk up to my room to open whatever it was that Aria had gotten me.

Pulling off the silvery wrapping paper I open the box to find a pair of Oxford Vaughn Aviators to add to my sunglasses collection, I then see the small folded card that says thank you.

"What did you get?" Olivia asks as she walks into the room.

"Sunglasses" I say purposely putting them on upside down, making her laugh.

"You look hilarious" she says.

"That's because I am" I reply taking the glasses off, and putting them back in the box, while thinking about how to pose the idea of having dinner with her.

"You look like you want to ask something" Olivia says sitting on the bed in front of me.

We know each other to well.

"Would you want to go on a date with me tonight?" I ask, and she seems slightly surprised for a split second before breaking out into a smile.

"Yes, I'd love to" she says.

Our moment is soon interrupted by Hunter yelling up the stairs. "Adrian, Olivia get down here and be social".

"We are coming" I sing walking towards the door, and I see Olivia smile at me being silly.

I'm glad to have her here in LA, even more so that I get to spend tonight all alone with her.

So the next chapter will be their date, I already have a couple ideas for upcoming chapters so stay tuned, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

149K 6.4K 52
Billionaire's series ~ 3 She's my drug. I'm addicted to her. I'll willingly get ruined, if only she's the one who wants to ruin me. ~"Kiss me, Adrian...
4.6M 143K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
129K 4.4K 27
Long, long, ago Aaron Winters was just the geeky boy next door to her. Now that Brenda Vance ends up having to move back home due to losing her job...
The Billionaire Darkness Aidin.W द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

14.6K 362 126
{Book #0.5 of The Winters Series} Adrian Leo Winters was many things, the heir to his parents multi trillion dollar empire, the son of the renowned A...