๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„...

By fuckuho

Very much the rappers that I feel are mad attractive so umm yeaaaa ๐Ÿฆ (this book was made over a year ago, so... More

Nle choppa (fathers day)
NBA youngboy (studio)
Lil durk (goodmorning)
Nardo Wick (insecure)
Lil tjay (arching back prank)
Tay-k (sorry)
NBA youngboy (nails)
Polo g (Best friend)
NBA youngboy (youtube prnk)
Big Scarr
$not
Lil tjay (hair)
Dusty Locane ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿพ
Nba youngboy
Polo g (school)
Polo g
๐•๐• ๐•–๐•ช ๐”น๐•’๐••๐•’$$
๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฉ๐—ผ๐—ป
Nba youngboy
DUSTY LOCANE
Nle choppa
๐—ก๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†
๐—ก๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†
Key Glock
Question.
Nba youngboy + Ben 10
King Von
๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ญ. 1
๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ญ. 2
Polo g (sneaky link)
Method Man
Polo g
Nle choppa
Polo g (the date) prt. 2
2pac
Pop Smoke
Lil tjay
Quando Rondo
pooter
Dave East
Nardo Wick prt. 1
Nardo Wick prt. 2
Nardo Wick prt. 3
Lil Meech
yvngxchris
NLE Choppa
A$AP Rocky
Jay Critch
NBA youngboy
P yungin
Dusty Locane
Kay Flock
DaBaby
Booka600
Polo g

Nba youngboy

10.3K 127 47
By fuckuho

(we gone be a lil older in the story🙂)
Y/n POV

now this shit a long story..

me and Kentrell been dating since we was 16 and now we 29 but we been broken up. we had a son when we was 17 so he 12 now. so when we was 18 he thought I was cheating (which I wasn't) so he was talking crazy and shit but after a while he realized and we gave it another try and tried ta be a lil happy family. then after I thought I gained his trust and shit when we was 27 I caught him cheating and she was disrespectful asl and he just laid ther not giving a fuck, I left him. but obviously we still had to be in contact for our son (we gon call him Kam🥴ion know) and our son is very mature for his age and know shit so I guess he knew we was separated but he went the his dad house wit Ben but they didn't know he was in the room fucking a girl... so they walked in on that and Kam thought that was so disrespectful cuz he don't see me doing it, so every time I try to take him to see his dad he always say no and Ken really want his son back so today imma surprise him cuz Kam say he ready ta talk.

I texted him telling him I was coming and he thought it was jus me but he said ok.

we pulled up at his house and Kam been quiet every since we left the house. I had a key to the house cuz of Kam so I just used that. "ight." I sighed and we walked upstairs.

we got to his room and I was in front and Kam was behind me. i knocked on the door, "who is it?" he yelled. "is me." he chuckled and said come in.

I went in first and seen him in bed wit a girl on top of him, she was naked, and went he seen my face he slapped her ass. (a/n: ahhh bitch I'm weak asf!) I sucked my teeth and closed the door. "yes?" he asked smartly. "nigga your son is here." I heard shuffling and I looked at Kam and he was jus shaking his head. "mom I'm not finna do this, he stay doing some childish shit." I popped his lips. "nigga-." I laughed and he smiled a lil bit, "sorry mama." I sighed and we sat on the stairs waiting for his daddy. "I know., but is gon be ight. I know he did some stuff but thas still yo daddy ok? and it did hurt at fist, not gon lie, but mommy is good ok? you know me." I pushed his shoulder and he rolled his eyes playfully. "I know mama." he laid his head on my shoulder and looked forward.

"umm," I heard Ken behind me and I looked at Kam ta see him looking at me, I sucked my teeth and chuckled, "nigga go talk to your dad." I pushed his head off me and he huffed get up walking to his dad. "hey da-." Ken cut him off by hugging him tightly. "awe-." I cut myself off cuz I seen Kam wasn't hugging back he jus had a stank face on him. "KAM!" he side eyed me and hugged back.

"ight I'm finna let y'all- yeah." I was bout walk down the stairs "nah! mama stay." Kam gave me a death glare. "boyyyy" i shook my head "sorry mama but if he want me in his life he gon had ta apologize to you." Kam stated making me and Ken look at him. "dam you jus like yo mama" Ken laughed and Kam jus looked at him straight faced making me laugh. "I'm serious nigga." I ran up them stairs , "Kam you gon stop." . "ok ok I'm sorry! now apologize.." he looked at his dad making Ken look at me.

"umm, y/n I'm sorry fr. I thought you was cheating when we was younger and a couple years later I fucked that girl thinking you was gon stay wit me, and you didn't, so that made me mad so I thought if I kept on hurting you, you would come around. I know it sound dumb,..." he chuckled cuz me and Kam had that same 'nigga whet' face, "but I was just be immature, Kam know dat." he looked back at Kam and Kam nodded his head making me shake mine, "I still love you and ion expect you to give me another chance but... jus know I love you girl." he looked deep in my eyes making me look away. "hm got a weird way of showing it.." Kam mumbled but still so we could lowkey hear making us laugh.

"lil nigga you gon stop talking bout me!" Ken picked him up and ran downstairs, throwing him on the couch, "ahhhh" Kam screamed while laughing "so you wanna fight wassup?!" Ken squared up make Kam do the same. "aw lawd." I shook my head getting phone out to record.

_________________________

all 3 of us jus hung out for they day and had fun. we was at McDonald's and Kam was in the bathroom so I want to ask Ken what happen to ole girl. "Ken lemme ask you sum." I tapped him "hmm?" he looked up at me. "what happen to the girl you was in the room wit? like we was upstairs so she couldn't go downstairs..." he just laughed "nigga what?". "I told her she could stay in there but she thought I was setting her up ta get beat up so she jumped out the window." he shrugged making me laugh. "I said wow.."

Kam came running back and jumped on the seat all happy, "she's a runner she's a track star." I sung lowly making Kam side eye me. "anyways guess what bruh" he kept looking between me and Ken "what is it nigga!" we and Ken said at the same time . " hallelujah.." I think he said a lil prayer, "nigga I know you ain't praying for the strength.!" I bucked at him and we all laughed. "nah but fr tho. I seen this fine shawty coming out the lady's room.. we made eye contact so I said sum to her next thing I know we exchanging numbers." he held up his phone showing the number saved as 'mia🦋💦'

"nigga is the emojis fa me." me and Ken looked at each other nodding and laughing hard asf. "ugh, I can't tell y'all nun." he crossed his arms and laid back in his seat. "awe is ok baby." I kissed his cheek."

8 months later..

"mom!" "coming!" I ran upstairs to Kam room. "yes?" I sat on his bed. "so you 'member that Mia girl?" I nodded "so you 'member how she got made at me cuz she thought you was a different girl then I told you was my mom." I nodded "well this hoe- i mean this girl," he looked at me wit wide eyes then continued, "gone say 'oh you should cut her off.. I see how she looks at you'... after I told this- girl, you was my mama!" he looked at him wit my eyes narrowed. "you gon chill wit dat cussing shit.." I pointed at him and he nodded, "sorry mama but you know who my daddy is.. plus you cuss more that him. but imma chill. mama I need adviceeee!" I sighed, "I think you should ask ya dad cuz you know imma say block ha.." he looked at me like I was dumb "mom. now you know that mane gon say 'oh post up wit another bitch' I only said it cuz I was tryna mock dad!" I laughed. "is ight, you right.. umm like I said if somebody came ta me wit dat bullshit I would block tf outta dem and if y'all go to that same school or some shit, ignore the hoe." we laughed together and he nodded. "ight thanks mama." I side hugged me then laid down on his phone. "nigga get up dinner ready." he rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom ta wash his hands then headed downstairs. "bae!" yep we gave it another try ... "yes mama?" I went in the room and he was on the game. "dinner ready." he nodded then said sum to the people you was playing wit, washed his hand then picked my up kissed my lips making me smile. "can y'all hurry im mad hungry!" I heard Kam yell making us laugh.

Ken walked downstairs wit me still in is arms "ight you can put me down.." "nah you good." he got both our plates and sat down and put me on his lap. "mm not this again.." I seen Kam pull his phone out getting on live. "chill.." I put my hand in front of my face. "mom don't do that. you beautiful.." awe.. then he turned the camera around so he was recording his self "I mean youn look beta then me but." he shrugged, there it is "oh and fr y'all needs ta get out my comments asking bout my mom and got out my mom comments talking the way y'all talking." he looked serious asf "fr tho!" Kentrell yelled so they could hear him. "hollon.." he flipped the camera again, "tell em dad!" aw sheit he done got him started..

"dis my wife.. and-." he squeezed my left boob "ight na.." Kam put the camera down "ight I'm sorry.." he put the camera back up and I laughed, "like I was saying.. dis my wife. she cook us a good as dinner every night-." Kam cut him off "oh yeah!! y'all mama and girlfriends don't cook like dis!!" Kam yelled making Ken agree "yeah show da food!!" Ken pointed at the plates making Kam record them and me laugh hard asf. "ight nah put it back on me.. and she do a lot more for us, ain't that right friend." "yup!" "but this my baby" he kissed my cheek "and thas his mama" Kam put it on him real quick "and y'all gone stop disrespecting us cus y'all mama ain't like dis and y'all lil hoes and doing nothing foe y'all, cuz me and my lil steppa a-." I covered his mouth. "nah! mom let him finish!" . "nope thas enough, they got the message.." I shook my head laughing. "they betta have! yeahh!!" they said at the same time then Kam ended the live and saved it to his story.

"y'all crazy." I was deadass crying laughing. "nahh" they both said, "we jus don't play dat.." "fr." I shook my head, "ight les eat.. I'm tired." I yawned and they nodded.

we ate and joked then we all fell asleep in the living room while watching a movie. I woke up by Ken moving a lot and seen how we was laying. I was in the middle Kam was laying on my stomach facing the tv and Ken was laying on my tiddies but he was facing me. I chuckled lowly then recorded it wit a lil boomerang posting it to my story wit the caption 'annoying ass niggas 😂 love em wit all my heart tho💯🤍' i rubbed they heads then went back to sleep.

1904 words. ⚰️ this the longest one I ever made.. I just had a random ass idea and it escalated... I like it doe 🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 83 29
I have sort of finished this book I really wasn't loving it but it was a great start to writing and I definitely plan to re writing after finishing m...
10.1K 356 22
รmรฃgรญรฑรซล› รคbรธรนt Mรฏรฑdล‚ฤ—ลกล› Bฤ™hรฅvรฎลr +รŠtรง. 1.Frรชรขkรฟ 2.ล รชx 3.ล‚ove 4.ล‚ust And so on รˆรฑojy
1.4K 26 14
request your fantasy now.