NBA youngboy (studio)

So right now I'm on my way to the studio cuz Kentrell asked me to slide thru.

When I got ther some of the guys was ther and it was some girls too. I said hey to errbody and then sat next to kentrell on the couch.

"Hey gurl" he gave me a side hug while hittin the blunt. "Wassup" I hugged him back then sat back in my seat sitting like 'a nigga'. All the girls looked at me stank faced and one had the nerve to say, "das not lady like tf"

I looked at her then looked a kentrell than back at her. "y you so worried bout me? you needa worry bout dat oder in between them ass cheeks da hell" I said wit a strait face causing errbody to laugh even them other girls. She looked embarrassed but she still tried to bounce back, "yea you just mad kentrell love deez ass cheeks" she started twerking on him.

I looked at the boys then I looked at kentrell and we all busted out laughing like pushing each other and all. Catching our breath and getting back serious "and don't call me kentrell is NBA YoungBoy to you fuck." he said giving her the death glare. I guess she had enough embarrassment cuz she groaned grabbed her bag then dipped. I guess the girls was wit her cuz they left too.

"I said wow" I shook my head then took the blunt out his hand hit it twice then gave it back. I sighed "I'm hungry. Y'all hungry?" I said pointing at errbody grabbing my keys. Errbody shook they heads yea. "Hollon you'on gotta go they can go get it." Kentrell said pointing at the boys giving them a look. They smacked they teeth then got up walking out. "Well ight" I shrugged and sat back down.

"Come sit on daddy lap" he said patting is lap while hitting the blunt. I rolled my eyes and straddled his lap laying my head in his shoulder and my arms around his neck. One hand rested on my ass and the other was holding the blunt. "I got sum tell you" he tapped my lower back. "Huh" I said in the crook of his neck. "Look at me," I sat up looking him in his eyes. "You my girl" he said straight faced. "Mmm are you asking or telling?"

"I'm telling you shorty" he put out the blunt then smack and squeezed my ass. "Yea whateva," I rolled my eyes "you lucky you cute" I kissed the dents on his forehead. "Mmm I forreal shorty" he groaned burying his head in my chest squeezing my waist tight. "ok so am I you my nigga, and this is mine." I grabbed his dick thru his pants. He looked down at my hand then looked up slowly while biting his lip. "ok shorty and this, this and this is mine." He grabbed my ass then my tidies then ran his fingers across my pussy.

He laid down on the couch and I was laying on top of him. He rubbed my ass while we was making out and I reached my hand in his underwear and started to stroke his dick. I starting going fast asf causing him squeeze my ass and throw his head back biting his lip. I take my hand out and scoot down to his area. I take his pants off then take his underwear off.

I lick on the tip a lil bit while making eye contact and I add some spit then deep throat that muhhfuka. I stay at the bottom while I swirl my tongue around on it and this nigga moaned. I smiled and kept going. "Fuck ma keep going I'm finna nut" he put his hand on the back of my head and threw his head back. A couple seconds later I felt his cum hit the back of me throat and I swallowed all that shit.

"Damn girl you had a nigga moaning and shit.... yeah you definitely mines now" he grabbed my neck and pulled me to his face so he could kiss me.

He stood up so he could take the rest of his clothes off and tapped my leg telling me to do the same. I did but I was scared cuz ian had dick in a minute. "Ass up face down and arch ya back shorty" I did as told and he got behind me and rubbed my ass a lil then smacked it hard asf. "DAMN nigga that shit hurt" I looked back at him. "girl shut up" he pushed my head back down then rammed in my shit.

This nigga was going fast ash and I couldn't take it so I put my hand on his lower stomach, "baby plsss slow d-downnn" a bitch couldn't even speak. "nah shorty and move yo fucking hand" he smacked my hand away and want faster and that caused me to put my hand back in the same place cuz it was a instinct. "what did I say?" he put took my wrist in one of his hands and smacked my ass wit the other. "fuck trell I'm finna cumm" I moaned. "Hold that shit baby." a few more strokes then he flipped my over so I was on my back. He held my legs open by my ankles and put them on his shoulders.

After a minute I was trying so hard to hold it in so I clenched up around him and he gripped my ankles hard and threw his head back. "Fuck ma do that shit agin" and I did as told and I did that shit multiple times. "FUCK I CANT HOLD IT NOMORE!" I screamed arching my back. "go head cum mama don't hold that shit nomore" wit dat I came hard asf. "damnnnn girl" he scrunched up his face and bit his lip. A few strokes later he quickly pulled out and came on my lower stomach. "I shoulda nutted in yo ass" he said outta breath.

"Mmm I glad you didn't." I strait faced him as he got a towel and wiped me off. "Yeah whatever ," he put his underwear then pants on then sat down next to me "yo pussy way to good AND yo throat crazy you NEVA leavin my you undastand?" He grabbed my neck and brought me close. "yea bae and the dick to good YOU ain't neva leaving me." He smiled and kissed my lips. "Ight come on and get dressed so we can go to my house" he said putting his shirt on.

Ion know😗