Dusty Locane 🤌🏾

ion know his real name so imma jus refer to him as 'Dusty' 🤷🏾‍♀️

Dusty POV

I'm at a video shoot rn and y/n on ha way.. but I'm mad asf cuz she was 'posed ta be here but she fucking late.

"ass fat, huh, heard that bad bitch was Jamaican. put ha in her place, put it in her face, hollon...,"

I was filming the part wit me and ole girl in the car and seen that y/n pulled up and was walking up closer but kept getting cut off by our friends that was tryna talk to her.

she finally made it thru and by time we was done wit that part we was just in the car chillin, but I know she lowkey seen me rubbing on her thigh.

"hey bae" she said quietly as she came to my side and opened the door. "hey. where you been at? hmm?" I scrunched up my face as I pulled her on my lap. "sorry I was mad late, some crazy shit happened. I'll tell you when we get home tho." she looked over at the girl that was still sitting there on her phone and rolled her eyes. "oh ight" I smirked at her cuz I know ha ass bout jealous asf.

"excuse me." y/n was talking to the girl. "yes?" she looked up. "umm are y'all done wit the lil video part?" she nodded her head. "uhh could I sit there then?" she asked nicely but the girl jus shook her head and looked back at her phone. y/n looked at me wit the 'you seen that too?' face and I nodded. "aye." I tapped her shoulder, "omg yesss??" she looked annoyed. I jerked my head back a lil bit and chuckled "my girl wanna sit there so is time fa you ta get up." she laughed and me and y/n looked at her wit the same 🧐 look. "ya girl is already sitting here." she shrugged and I looked at y/n like 😧 and she looked at me like 😲 awe shittt.

"ma don't do it." I held y/n back from jumping on that girl. "no let ha hit me and she gon get beat up, word ta my daddy." she finally got off her phone. I sighed knowing she fucked and I couldn't hold bae back no mo. "mama I know how you are jus don't kill ha." all of us got out the car and y/n laughed. "I'm not bae." the girl ran up and my baby knocked her in her shit.

everybody started coming towards us and some people was recording. "yo get ya girl!" some nigga tried ta push me into them and I bucked at him but my niggas held me back. "nigga I can't touch ha when she like this, she gon end up fighting me." I put my attention back on them and seen blood. "ight ma you got ha! chill!" I tried to talk to her but kept my distance.

I seen she was getting tired so I came in and picked her up quickly. "get the fuck off me!" she started kicking me and shit. "man stop hitting me. you good." I took her to the car and laid her in the backseat. "we finna go home, ight?" I kissed her cheek and closed the door. "ight ya we finna leave ..." I checked out wit errbody and got in the car.

the car ride was silent she was jus looking out the window.

we got to the house and she got out the car mad ash. she went got to the door and tried ta open the door all mad and couldn't get the key in the fucking key hole. I shook my head and laughed while walking over to her. "you need help?" I looked at her then calmly stuck the key in and opened the door holding it open fa ha. she jus looked at me then walked in the house.

"whatchu mad at me fa?" we walked our room. "I'm not." she sat on the bed. "den was wrong?" I sat next to her. "that shit jus fucking blew me. I'm just annoyed thas all, I'm not mad at you." she kissed my cheek then went to the bathroom. I sighed and laid back and got on my phone.

she finally got out the bathroom and she had took a shower and changed ha clothes and all that other shit so when she got out my ass was sleep.

Y/n POV

i got out the bathroom to see bae sleep wit his phone in his hand. I chuckled and went over to turn it off then I went downstairs ta fix me sum eat.

I fixed some beef ramen noodles wit some hot sauce, got me a water bottle then went back upstairs.

when I got in the room he was still sleep so I turned on the tv and just chilled.

like 5 seconds later his fat ass opened his eyes. "whatchu eatin?" he looked all in my bowl. "omg nun jus some noodles." we looked at each other stank faced. "lemme get some" he opened his mouth "noooo" I turned the other way. "why you being stingy?" . "I'm not." I shrugged and smacked in his face. he rolled his eyes and got up. "ight keep that same energy when our anniversary come up." "nooo ok here" I whined while he jus walked over smiling.

I put some noodles on my fork and put it in his mouth. "yeah thas wha I thought." he slurped his noodles. "damn, can you slurp me like that?" I mumbled under my breath. "what was that?" he tilted his head at me smirking. "nun" I shook my head and focused on the tv. "nah say it again." he took my food out my hands and got on top of me. "I ain't say nun.."

"yess you did" he kissed my lips then scooted down and took my pants off. "what did you want me to do?" he rubbed my thru my panties. "damn fat ma wet asf." he looked down at my wet panties. "tell me want you want." he rubbed harder. "I want you ta get off me." I pushed him and he sucked his teeth. "man why?" he looked at me. "cuz I seen you rubbin on that girl thigh"

"mama I'm sorry." . "umm.. ion care." I laughed and he jus looked at me mad ash. "so I can't eat?" he rubbed my upper thigh. "nope you ain't getting no pussy fa 3 weeks." I pushed his hand away. "3 weeks!? man thas not fair" he threw his head back. "welp," I shrugged "you'll be ight." I padded his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "oh my god bruh." he turned the other way and huffed. "awe baby is alright." I hugged him a lil then got my food and watched tv.

1161 words. this shit random as fuck.⛹🏾‍♀️