Nardo Wick (insecure)

Nardo POV

So y/n just left out to get us sum and she left ha phone. She prolly gone notice is gone but I'm finna look thru it jus so I know she ain't doing nothing like these other bitches.

While I'm going thru intagram y/n came in the room. "whatchu doin bae?" she asked quietly. I looked up at her, "nun bae here, you left your phone" I went out of Instagram and locked it. She took ha phone and wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. "whatchu looking in my phone for?" She pecked my lips. I sucked my teeth and pulled away to sit down on the bed "man nothing just makin sho you ain't fuckin wit other niggas" I looked at her with a annoyed look. She frowned at me "you ain't find nun so whats wrong baby?" she sat to the side in my lap and played in my hair. "Nothin wrong ma" I gave ha fake ass smile then looked at the tv.

"stop lying ta me pa" she moved my face so I was looking at ha. I pushed her hand away and sighed annoyed "I said im good ma damn." She looked me in my eyes and gave me a look. I sucked my teeth "man is jus hard ta believe that you ain't fuckin around when errbody else doin the same shit."

"yeah but you gotta realize I'm not everybody," she straddled my lap, "and I know in past relationships bitches did you wrong and it fucked up your trust but imma do everything in my power to show you that I love you and you can trust me." she kissed my cheek.

I know I can trust ha but it's jus hard... but I'm mad grateful fa her and her being patient wit me... damn I'm so lucky to have her. "I love you ma" she looked at me wit wide eyes smiling, "I know is the first time I said it but I mean it, I love you" I kissed ha and she smiled at me. "I love you to pa" I love when she call me that.

She pushed me on my back still on top of me kissing and sucking on my neck. I groaned rubbing ha back. She took my shirt off and kissed my chest to my lower stomach then she stopped and looked up at me while she unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out my boxers. I swear I love this girl, she suck dick fa ha own pleasure... like she like hearing me moan and shit. and she told me that she wasn't like that wit a ex nigga or any other nigga so that make it even better.

She licked it up and down then sucked on the tip wit mad spit. "Damn" I scrunched up my face lookin at ha and she was smiling on my dick. She started sucking and doin the lil shit wit her hands like playing wit my balls and jerking the part she wasn't sucking on. All you could hear was the slurp sounds and my grunts and groans. "Fuck imma nut" I threw my head back and cam in ha mouth. She spit it on my dick then slurped it back up... damn God done blessed me wit a freak.

After I nutted she kept on sucking. "Ight ma damn" I tried ta move ha head but she slapped my hand away.... the fuck? then she kept on going and had a nigga shaking and shit. "Uhhhhh" I came while my eyes rolled back and my body shook. i done came AGAIN ain't no girl ever did this befo. then she tried ta keep on going! "Hell nah ma you gotta chill now" she just sucked tha life outta me and wanna continue like damn! she finally got up and smirked looking at my body jerk from her spitting on my dick STILL jerking it. "omfg ma chilllll" I tried to move her hand while cumming on her hand....now I know damn well.

"Ok bae I'm done I'm done" she laughed licking the cum off her hand. I looked at her crazy breathing heavy ass hell. "fuck, you can't be doin that, had a nigga going crazy and shit.... I think you broke my dick!" I looked and held my soft ass dick. and whole time I fucked wit her she I never been this soft, or at least she never seen it. She smiled pecking my lips. "I sorry" she poked her bottom lip out. I rolled my eyes and pulled my pants up. "you gone pay fo this" I jumped on her making ha laughed but I'm being deadass.

"but I love you fr ma" we kissed "and I love you and my dick pa" she smirked. "ya dick?" I side eyed ha while smirking. "you know that dick mine." I rolled my eyes and laid down putting her on top of me. "mhm I know" I said dozing off.... damn she done put a nigga ta sleep wit head.... shiiit. Imma get ha back tho forreal watch. "yeah whateva" I felt ha kiss my lips then we took a nap. after she pulled that shit we definitely......what y'all be saying? 4lifers 😫

Then end bout corny asl.🐒 whateva 🖕🏾 and this shit got 1.54k (I think?" views🤭 what da hellll boa?