Big Scarr

Alexander POV

"ma!" I called y/n in the living room so I could show her the new clothes I got me and her. "I'm coming pa hold up!" she came downstairs wit some booty shorts and a black shirt, and her cuban link.

"mm you look good." I brought her close and slapped her ass. "chill," she kissed me "oh what you get?" she looked in the bags. "I got you some shit to ma." I pointed at the other Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga bags. "awe thank you." she hugged my waist. "your welcome baby." I kissed ha forehead.

"oh I needed this for a outfit I got! how you know?" she held up the Loui belt I got her and I shrugged. "ight now that one." I pointed at the last Balenciaga bag. she opened it and her eyes lit up. "pa i know not." she opened it and it was the cream Balenciaga shoes she been wanting. "thank youuu." she came over to hug me again. "you don't gotta keep saying thank you, you know you get what you want." I chuckled. "you must want me ta suck ya dick." I made the 😯 face and she laughed coming up to me while I was sitting on the couch.

she straddled my lap and tongue kissed me. after a minute she started grinding on me getting hard "mm" I gripped her hip for her to stop. she smirked then got on her knees unbuckling my belt. she pulled it out and pulled my pants down a lil more. "where you learn that from?" I side eyed her when she shook my dick. "ion know, I used ta watch porn but I just never remembered." we laughed. "wait w- mmm" she cut me off by sucking on my tip while playing wit my balls.

she was sucking harshly "damn ma chilll." I looked down at her . "hmmm" she hummed. "shittt I'm close." I threw my head back and put my hand on the back of her head. she started deep throating and everything. "fuck." I came all in her mouth and she swallowed but kept licking at the tip. "stop." I gave her a death stare and she jus rolled her eyes and got up. "come here." I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a sloppy ass kiss.

"stop." she mocked me walking away. I sucked my teeth and got up fixing my pants then walked over to her. "you mad cuz you can't suck dick?" she looked at me weird then I realized. "is not you can't suck dick, you know you can. I was say you mad cuz i wanted you ta stop." she laughed , "nigga ain't nobody mad." I shook my head. "then why- you know what nvm. I forgot you get mood swings." we laughed. "stop talking bout me!" she jumped on me laughing. "ight! you got it!" she playfully grabbed my hair 'punching' me in my face but she rough and heavy handed asf. "yea das what i thought." she let me got walking away like she did sum. "girl bye." I playfully pushed her then ran up the stairs wit her running after me. "ahh!" I ran in the room closing and locking the door. "jus wait-ouu!" she walked away, I thought. "yeahhh" I open the room door peeking thru. I was bout to walk all they way out cuz I didn't see her then she came out off nowhere and tackled me on the bed. "damn! where da fuck was you at?" I looked at her as she was smiling on top of me. "don't worry bout it."

"les watch a movie." she got up taking her jewelry off. "what you wanna watch?" I watched her as she got back in the bed cuddling me. "it don't matter." she put her hand in my shirt and rubbed my chest and stomach. "ight." I smacked ha ass then gave her a booty rub as we watched 'Dont be a Menace' .

669 words. 😯 I been slacking.. and this shit so random but this fa malajah2018 sorry if youn like it.😕