Lil tjay (arching back prank)

Y/n POV

So tjay was at the studio and he said we was finna come home early cuz he wanted ta chill wit me. Imma do this lil prank on him and see what happen.

(had these type shorts on wit no panties so if I bend over you can see phat ma

(had these type shorts on wit no panties so if I bend over you can see phat ma.)

"Wassgood wit y'all. so today imma do this fuck ass prank y'all been requesting" I rolled my eyes tryna act mad. "nah but forreal imma do the arching my back prank on him." I sat the camera down in front of me cuz that shit was heavy asl. "I seen this one girl do it to ha best friend but ion know." I shrugged running my fingers thru my blonde and black lace front. "Oh! and I hid stuff under the bed and shit to make it look like I'm not doin it on purpose" I stuck my tongue out. "anyways, imma set cameras up and get prepared fa some dick." I smiled then cut the camera off.

Almost 20 minutes later I hear the door open then close. "Ma I'm home!" I went downstairs and greeted him hugging him around the waist then kissing his lips. "Wassup ma whatchu been doin?" he put his hand on my lower back pecking my lips repeatedly. "nun jus doin my hair and shit." "aww yea that shit look nice" he played wit my hair. "and speaking on dat I need you ta re braid my shit." he scrunched up his face running his fingers through his messy braids wit new growth. "out hea looking mad good but got ya nigga look crazy." he scuffed and walked upstairs.

we walk in the room and he sat on the edge of the bed taking his shoes off and I sit next to him. "man you need ta wash that shit first." he mean mugged me, "don't do dat my shit clean." I made the 😬 face. "Ion know bout that baby." I kissed his cheek. "The ones that don't wanna help you be that main one talking." he pushed my head away.

Ight imma start this now. "pa whea tha remote?" I bent over looking in the drawer knowing it was on the otha side of the bed. "Ion know bae" he came behind me and smacked my ass. "chill pa" I chuckled finally arching over the bed wit my legs open slightly. "damn! ma fat." he poked my pussy. "and why the hell you'on go on no panties? huh?" he rubbed my ass. "I ain't feel like it" I shrugged turning on the tv.

"You tryna smoke?" I pointed at him wit my eyebrows raised. "Yea ma you know dat" he smirked going the drawer to get the weed and shit. after he was done he looked in the drawer again and felt his pant pockets. he sucked his teeth, "ma you got a lighter" he sat next to me. "Yea we had one in here ion know where is at tho." "Ight well it's one in the car imma go get it." he sighed standing up. "Ight" I walked in the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"The lighter under the bed so imma jus arch on the floor so when come back in das what he gon see." I shared my plans with the hidden camera. I got on the floor when I heard the car door slam. he came in but stoped in his tracks when he seen me. "man chill wit dat shit." he groaned grabbing his dick. "bae I found it!" I held up the white lighter. "man fuck dat, why is you archin yo shit like that fo?" I looked at him confused "like what?" "Ion know but you do it again ian showing no mercy do that pussy ong." He pointed at me lighting the blunt.

We was smoking for a minute and I decided to do it one more time then end it. "hea" I passed him the blunt after hittin it. I stood up, "bae you bout get in the shower?" "yea" I nodded then walked in the closet "why whatchu bout do?" he sat up a lil bit" "nun I'm bout get yo clothes and imma get in ther witchu". "oh ight." he laid back down.

"bae I can't find yo shorts!" I lied. "you need help ma?" he got up. "Yea pa" I hurried and got on the floor arching. "they- ayo ma!" he picked me up. "what did I tell you? huh?" he smacked my ass. "ow pa, and what you mean I was looking fa your shorts". he sucked his teeth, "man ion care bout nunadat shit you know what you was doin." He put me on the bed. "so arch now." he unbuckled his belt. "ok chill pa it was a prank!" I put my hand where his was to stop him and got up getting the camera. "oh my god bruh chill wit dat pranking shit." he pushed the camera away as I put it his face.

"Is ok bae" I kissed his cheek. "Ight you got yo prank, turn the camera off so I can really fuck yo shit up." I looked at him then the camera, "ight y'all heard him like comment and allat other shit." I smiled then turned the camera off.

"arch now and I'm not playing." he took off his shirt. damn I'm wet asl and don't got no panties on... shit! "bae can I-." "nah! arch now shorty." I arched. "damnnn ma you messed up yo shorts." he rubbed on my cat. "Imma get you some more tho, I like these." he rubbed harder. "paaa" I moaned as he went harder and faster. "I'm finna cummm" he stoped and took my shorts off. "take all that shit off." he pulled at my shirt while taking off his pants.

We was both fully naked and he got behind me and rubbed my ass. "stop playing wit me ma." he drilled in my shit. This nigga was going fast ash "ok papa I'm sorry" I said lowkey runnin. "Ion care and stop running." he pulled my hair. "fuckkk pa I can't take it" my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "yes you can." he went harder. "I'm finna cummm". "you betta not cum unless I tell you."

"I can't h-hold it n-no more" I moaned loud ash. "you gon chill wit the pranks? hm?" he grabbed my neck and pulled me up. "yess pa imma chillll" I bit my lip as I came. "didn't I tell you not ta do dat?" he let me back on my hands and started going faster. "baby plsss I couldn't hold it". "Ion care." he reached and rubbed my clit. "Uhhh I'm finna-." he rubbed me faster, "go head mama" I squirted. "damn ma" he started getting slower then he came in me.

"Pa I'm not in the pill." I mugged him as he held me. "I know bae," he kissed my cheek "and yo not gettin a plan b eitha." I sucked my teeth and turned the otha way. "Ion care bout that you shouldn't had did that lil prank." he shrugged and held me from the back kissing my neck then falling asleep.

This shit is 1,213 words.🤭 but anywho yooo this got 2k sum reads 💙

This is very much like the polo g one I did the "ignore prank" this that one is more cringe. But imma make up for the first couple ones I did I promise 😭