NBA youngboy (youtube prnk)

Kentrell POV

"wassup ya. ight so imma do this walking around naked prank on y/n. she freaky asf, like I know she be tryna act innocent fa the camera but- y'all gon see." I cut the camera off and set some up in the room and waited for her to get here.

I was in the bathroom and I heard a car door slam so I stripped out my clothes and waited for ha.

"bae I'm here!" she ran up the stairs. "ight ma I'm coming out!". "ok" she sat on the bed I think.

I wait for a minute then walked out the bathroom butt ass naked.

"hey bae-" she cut herself off and just admired my body.

"hey baby." I kissed her cheek and laid down like normal.

"umm bae whatchu on?" she tapped my shoulder making me look up at her.

"whatchu mean? is natural ma. and you act like you never seen it before." she just looked at me, "and don't say nun cuz you do it all the time." that was the truth tho.

"whatever, I can suck it?" I shook my head. "no ma, you gotta know how to not wanna fuck every time you see a naked body."

"is not 'a' naked body it's your naked body." she rubbed on my chest and I grabbed her hand. "chill, you'll be ight." I got up and walked to the door.

"so you just finna be walking around wit yo dick out, hanging and swinging all over the place?" I nodded "yep and what about it?" I walked downstairs.

she came up behind me while I was looking in the refrigerator fa sum ta drank. "pa stop playing..." she tried ta grab my dick but I moved.

"you really not tryna fuck?" I shook my head and she nodded going upstairs. I poured me some minute made and went upstairs.

when I got in the room I seen y/n ass in the bed butt naked master baiting. "ayo ma whatchu doin?" I put my cup down then ran over to her making her stop.

"what you mean? youn wanna fuck so I gotta get this feeling out somehow." she shrugged. "what I told you bout touching yo self?" she huffed.

"you know what I can't do dis no mo issa prank but imma have ta fuck you up." she looked at me "how is a prank? you literally but ass naked."

"edit." I grabbed the camera did the outro then turned the cameras off.

"since you wanna play wit me," I walked over spreading her legs and gripping the back of her thighs pushing down harshly as I slip my dick in her going fast and deep.

"ughhh pa I can't take it!" she threw her head back wit her eyes closed. "nah look at me." I gripped her jaw making her open her eyes looking me in mine.

"hmm fuck." I threw my head back when she started that gripping shit. "I'm finna cum!" she moaned. "go head." I rubbed her clit fast and she squirted and I pulled out making ha squirt everywhere.

"turn around." I slapped her thigh and she got on all 4s and arched her back. I slid back in and went at full speed. I put my thumb in her booty. "mmmff" she lifted her head to look back but I pushed ha head back down.

"damn ma I'm finna cum." I went faster. "uhhh chill I can't take it!" she tried to move up. "nah take it till I cum." I went deeper, "fuuck" I came inside her then pulled out.

"you lucky that pussy good." I smacked her ass. "if it wasn't?" she crossed her arms and looked at me. "if it wasn't..."

"right. you know you love me." she kissed me. "yeah whatever." I kissed ha cheek.

This fa shawtygotjuice

643 words. Sorry if this ain't how you wanted it but it was kinda rushed 👎🏾🖤