Nle choppa (fathers day)

Y/n POV

Right now is Father's Day and Bryson don't know in pregnant. I just found out a couple days ago so I thought I should just surprise him now. He still sleep so imma just wake him up then tell him.

He was laying on his back so I got on top of him and kissed all over his face. He woke wit a scrunched up face but once he realized it was me he smirked. "chillll ma" he laughed hugging my waist tight trying to move his face away. "good morning baby" I kissed his lips and he kissed back. "good morning ma" he kissed my cheek.

I laid there for a minute on his chest while he rubbed my booty and lower back. I lifted my head up and we made eye contact, "happy Father's Day baby" he looked at my confused. "I ain't yo father I'm ya daddy tho" I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Nooo lay back down daddy baby" he pulled me back down. "No bae forreal happy father day" i smiled. "mannn whatchu tryna say girl?"

"I'm pregnant pa" he looked at me wit wide eyes. "You for real?!" He sat up wit me still in his arms. "Yess pa" he smiled then flipped us over ta whea he what on top. He kissed me passionately then looked my in my eyes. "I'm so happy ma" he sat up and put me on his lap. "When you find out?". "The otha day I dint eve go to tha doctors yet." He sucked his teeth then picked me up "well come on then." He walked up to the bathroom and put me on the counter while he turned on the shower.

"You start your shower bae while I get us clothes then imma be in thea ight?". "Ok bae" i got in the shower and bout 15 mins later he came in wit me. He hugged me from behind and kissed on my neck. "baby stooop ion want hickeys we gotta be somewhere" I moved my head around. "mane stop so I can show these niggas you mines" he turned me around and picked me up wit my legs around his waist.
___________________________
After we was done we put on the outfits Bryson picked out

___________________________After we was done we put on the outfits Bryson picked out

"Aww you wanted us to matchhh" I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder "you got a problem?" He raised his eyebrows up at me. "no bae chill" I laughed. "Ight les go ma" he pulled me downstairs.
____________________________

After we ate and went to the doctor we learned that I was 2 months pregnant. We at the house now so I changed into some silk night shorts and one of Bryson shirts and Bryson had on some basketball shorts and no shirt . "come're baby" he motioned me over. I stood in front of him while he was sitting on the edge of the bed and he put his arms around my waist.

"You gon be a great mom" he kissed my stomach. "Aww and you gon be a great dad" I sat on his lap and messed in his hair. "lay down and let me show you how much I appreciate you carrying my baby" he laid me and got on top of me kissing my jaw then my neck. He took off my shirt then kissed and sucked on my boobs cuz ian have a bra on.

When he was done he kissed down my stomach then took off my shorts. "damn ma you wet like that already" he smirked at me. He lowered his head then started kissing on my clit. I arched my back wanting more and he looked me in the eyes when he stated licking my shit. I moaned closing my eyes holding the sides of this head.

He sucked, licked, kissed, and slurped my shit fa a while and I came like 3 4 times. "Ok pa I can't take it no more" I tried ta move his head without pulling his dreads. He finally stoped and looked up at me smiling and I pulled him up fa a kiss. While we was kissing he rubbed on my kat which made me gasp cuz I wa still sensitive. "you like when I eat my pussy?" he asked kissing my lips and all over my face. I couldn't respond cuz he was still rubbing me. "you like that? huh?" He asked again. "ye-sssss baeeee I love it" I came again but on his fingers this time and he lick it off them.

After he was done I was breathing mad hard. "damn bae you good? all I did was give you head" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. "but all jokes aside I really love you and appreciate you mama." he picked me up and took me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet. I used the bathroom while he was filling up the tub fa us.

"I love and appreciate you to pa" I smiled tiredly. "come on les take a bath then we can go to sleep ok?" he put me in the tub then took off his clothes getting in too. "ok" I laid in his arms trying not to fall asleep.

This shit long asl too 😭 888 words nigga 🖕🏾well 900 including all the extra words lil hoe 💖