Polo g (Best friend)

Y/n POV

BACKSTORY BITCH: me and Taurus have been best friends since we was in elementary and now we 22 you do tha math. I always had a crush on him but I never said shit cuz I didn't want nun to happen to our friendship. so I've had a boyfriend and hes had girlfriends. the reason why me and my boyfriend broke up was because he was talking reckless and thought me and polo was fucking, he even put his hands on me... and what I do? beat the nigga ass. he thought I was a weak ass bitch but nahh. anyway polo relationships ended because they thought we had sum going on or they was just tripping. but I'm single and polo got a new girl but she kinda trifling and want him to pick or some shit ion know.

PRESENT: im on my way to Taurus house cuz he texted me saying 'yo come over we gotta talk' I already know it got sum to do wit Kai (his girl).

I parked in the driveway and walked up the the door, I was finna knock but he was waiting fa me at tha doe (I'm fucking dead .💀)

he opened the door and told me to come in. "wassup ya?" I looked at them just standing there looking at me. "bae tell her." she put her hand on her hips and looked at me.

"tell meh what?" I moved my hands around signaling to continue. "umm she said I gotta pick between you or her-." I cut him off. "is ight I understand." "but-." he tried to speak up but I cut him off again. "nah hear me right quick, Kai feels some type of way wit her man having a girl best friend and I understand that. I'm not gonna encourage that 'you have to choose' shit cuz I know that's a lot of pressure on you, so imma just go so youn have to choose. and Taurus don't feel no type of way cuz you know I love you and always will." I went over to hug him but Kai stopped me. "no youn gotta do all that." I look at her like she was dumb cuz she is. "girl bye is just a hug. you act like we didn't know each other damn near our whole lives now I gotta keep I distance cuz of you." I continued to hug him and he hugged back.

"even tho we ain't gon be spending time together like we usually do, I still got yo back and I know you got mine. we ain't finna be strangers." I laughed. I took a minute to really look at him and he had tears in his eyes. "don't cry pa." I rubbed his back. "but you my bestie and imma miss you, yo goofiness and yo advice fasho." he bout ta make me ugly cry. "Imma miss you too. but is gon be ok." he hugged me tight asf. I really hate this bitch fa putting us in this position.

Taurus POV

the only reason I'm letting this happen is cuz Kai threatened to leak this video me and y/n made in high school, it was a sex tape... don't ask. I mean ion really care but I know y/n don't wanna go out like that.

bro this shit really hurting me. "ight I'm finna go bye y'all" she walked out, man fuck this. "lemme talk to ha alone." I looked at Kai while walking out the door and she pulls me back. "fa what!?" I looked at her crazy. "bitch let me go." I snatched away and ran to y/n. I got out side and seen her crying while making her way to her car. "y/n!" she stopped and looked back. "huh?" she quickly wiped her face and smiled. "ma I got sum tell you..." she looked a lil scared, "what?" she took a deep breath and as did I. "the only reason it seem like I picking her is cuz she threatened to leak that video we made in high school.. you know ion care but I wanna know how you feel." she shook her head. "I wanna know how she got the video. fuck that, let her post it and she gon get beat up word ta moms. cuz my best friend not finna be unhappy cuz a bitch tryna blackmail him. and WE not finna be unhappy together cuz of a video of us fucking." she ran back in the house wit me running behind her lowkey smiling.

764 words. Ion do part 2s and shit I just want to know if y'all want a book outta this? You know I update . but if y'all don't want it I won't do it. AND TELL THE TRUTH CUZ IM NOT FINNA MAKE A BOOK AND NOBODY READ IT 💀🖤.