Polo g

Taurus POV

me and y/n was jus acting a fool on live...

"wasssup y'all." we looked at the comments.

"bitches be bonkers." y/n pointed at a comment that said 'ole black ass bitch don't deserve you. get a real woman.' I looked at her and we bust out laughing. "you know what.." she pinned the comment "oh you wrong asf." I pulled her on my lap and she shrugged.

"oh shit! this one got a lot ta say.." I unpinned the other comment and pinned a new one that said 'this lil hoe ass bitch prolly cheating on you son. my boyfriend be all in her DMs and shit. you a fuckin hoe! ADD ME!' I shook my head cuz she sound bout dumb asf. "add her." i searched for her name and finally found her and waited for her shit ta connect. "wassup bitch!" it was a black screen "oh not one of these..." y/n got up and went to YouTube tryna find something... "y'all let me know if you fuck wit this song... cuz is perfect right now." she looked at the camera then searched 'play yo part by ReUp Reedy' and I shook my head "oh shittt." she skipped to the end part "ain't no getting caught!" she turned it up.

"Ion owe you shit cuz I ain't fucking you, you mad at me you should be mad at yo dude, writing off a fake page sis I know thas you," she pointed at the camera, "typing all kinds of threats you ain't neva gon do.. fightin ova dick, fussin ova dick, stupid bitch, I be on my shit, flexin on a bitch, make em sick, you a scary bitch, you ain't wit the shits, suck a dick, got em in the heart, creepin in the dark play yo part. stalkin on tha net, got ha to upset, it's a bet. keep a hoe in check, give me my respect, imma vet!" she started twerking at the end part and I covered her up.

"that shit was sexy, but chill out." I whispered in her ear making her nod and turn the tv off coming back to me sitting on my lap. "where she go?" the comments was laughing and saying she been left we was jus to distracted to realize. we laughed and looked in the comments some more.

"y'all wanna laugh? y'all want some advice? like what y'all wanna do?" y/n asked. "fuck that. talent show!" she jus looked at me. "ight and don't come in here wit no fuck shit cuzz..." she looked thru the comments then found one. "he said he can rap.." she clicked on it and it connected.

"ight so was ya name?" I sat back pulling y/n wit me. "my name- I go by Ty Lo" I chuckled "ight go head."

"Go, I gotta shout out the lo, ran down caught billy no goat, pop out yo city no tour uh, blowing that big dope indoor free don't need no, smoke, I'll get em lined no free throw, woah, K lo K mami come deepthroat, look, don't make it hot, mink coat, pushing her buttons no cheat code, I wanna link wit a freak hoe, lo wait." (this a real rapper, real song I just needed a underrated ass rapper..)

"that shit is gas nigga!!" y/n was being ghetto as hell. "nah but fr that shit was fire." he smiled and nodded "thank y'all." y/n smiled "comment yo shit and then we gon pin it ight?" "ight." he clicked off.

"ight we doing good so far.." I looked fa someone. "ight it say.. man thas that nigga fivi." we laughed "add him!" y/n laughed. "aye! wassup niggas." he started dancing "I tried ta run but they caught me.." y/n mimicked his freestyle. "shut up y/n.." he bucked at her then laughed "ight nigga this a talent show.." "ight nigga look- hold on this girl keep calling me." he huffed "well you go head and handle that..." I clicked off. "what other rapping niggas on here?"

"oh my nigga tjay on here... ." I peeped his comment "that ugly ass, light bright ass, young ass bitch on here." y/n pointed at nle comment.

nlechoppamusic: lil nigga you gon stop disrespecting me.

"shut the fuck up." y/n put up the middle finger. "what the fuck, y'all got beef?" I looked at her then at then camera. "yeah! you ain't know? add that fat bitch." she searched fa his shit.

"wassup nigga? you talking all that shit- what my baby say? 'he only gangsta up on his computer.' fuck you talking bout." she always mean as fuck but that shit make me smile. "nigga.. polo how you feel bout this?" he sat the camera up and stood wit his arms crossed. "ion know the reason behind this, but if my baby got beef- I got beef too nigga."

he sucked his teeth "man the reason is cuz when we was- you 'member that song and I was like 'she was darkskin but I want a red bone, now she calling me racist' ?" I nodded, "well we was all chillin- ion know where to ass was at, and we listened ta that and she was like "you stupid as fuck is colorist not racist." and I didn't like the disrespect and the rest is history." he shrugged. "I hate y'all." I shook my head.

"I tried ta help his sorry ass but he decided ta say sum back so we was jus going back and forth then.. it got realll disrespectful. like on some I had this nigga bout ta cry." she laughed and he mugged the screen "I think the fuck not hoe you know damn well-." she took him off the live. "any-fucking-ways..." she sighed.

"I'm bout get off this shit and beat my girl pussy up.." I yawned and y/n just looked at me. "nigga .. you ain't finna do shit." I chuckled lowly "ight." I nodded looking at the live.

"I want some head." me and y/n looked at each other. "what the fuck." we laughed. "I'll give you head rn on this live." I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. "nigga shut the fuck up cuz if I do it all these nigga gon see you moan." I stared at her. "right nigga.." She looked back at the camera making me take a deep breath "girl ion know who the fuck you think you talking to but you better chill." she huffed "ight y'all we finna go cuz he in that mood." she rolled her eyes then smiled at the camera as she ended it.

Y/n POV

"what mood I'm in?" he grabbed my neck. I just breathed out and looked away. "nah answer me." he gripped harder making me look at him. "nun I was jus playing." I kissed his lips making him bite mine "nah, no you wasn't." fuck it, "nigga you know when you get tired and horny you act different.." he jus looked at me and laughed "you right." he picked me up and took me upstairs "so give me some pussy.."

"honestly baby? I really don't feel like all of that.." I was deadass and he knew. "can I eat?" I sighed cuz I know how it feel ta be horny and not be able ta get a nut in. "I'll suck ya dick but thas it." he smiled as I helped unbuckle his pants

"why the fuck you hard fa?" he looked up at him "cuz of yo ass.." he rolled his eyes "mhm." I sucked harshly on the tip and played wit his balls "mm damn." he put his hand on the back of my head "chill mama.." he looked down at me wit his face scrunched up making me smirk. "fuck my face." I know he love when I do and say the most freaky shit so I put my hands behind my back.

"mm you want me ta face fuck you?" I nodded wit my mouth open "witcho nasty ass.." he held my head as he thrusted in my mouth "fuck." he looked down at me at I looked up at him wit mad spit coming out my mouth. "you gon make me nut." he moaned.

he face fucked me for a lil bit more then he finally released I'm my mouth "fuck." he jerked forward making him go deep in my mouth once again before he pulled out. "damn." he watched as I swallowed his nut.

"ight now take yo ass ta sleep!" I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth "you lucky I'm tired.." he gave me a look then laid down "yea, yea whatever. goodnight cutie." he looked disgusting which mad me laugh "goodnight pretty baby.." I cringed at the name and he jus chuckled as he doze off.

1490 words. this shit got what?... almost 20k reads?! ayooo thank y'all 👺👍🏾. I'm posting madddd fa nooo reason.. I bet y'all fav. author don't to dat ....

 author don't to dat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

right.....😂