Nba youngboy

(we gone be a lil older in the story🙂)
Y/n POV

now this shit a long story..

me and Kentrell been dating since we was 16 and now we 29 but we been broken up. we had a son when we was 17 so he 12 now. so when we was 18 he thought I was cheating (which I wasn't) so he was talking crazy and shit but after a while he realized and we gave it another try and tried ta be a lil happy family. then after I thought I gained his trust and shit when we was 27 I caught him cheating and she was disrespectful asl and he just laid ther not giving a fuck, I left him. but obviously we still had to be in contact for our son (we gon call him Kam🥴ion know) and our son is very mature for his age and know shit so I guess he knew we was separated but he went the his dad house wit Ben but they didn't know he was in the room fucking a girl... so they walked in on that and Kam thought that was so disrespectful cuz he don't see me doing it, so every time I try to take him to see his dad he always say no and Ken really want his son back so today imma surprise him cuz Kam say he ready ta talk.

I texted him telling him I was coming and he thought it was jus me but he said ok.

we pulled up at his house and Kam been quiet every since we left the house. I had a key to the house cuz of Kam so I just used that. "ight." I sighed and we walked upstairs.

we got to his room and I was in front and Kam was behind me. i knocked on the door, "who is it?" he yelled. "is me." he chuckled and said come in.

I went in first and seen him in bed wit a girl on top of him, she was naked, and went he seen my face he slapped her ass. (a/n: ahhh bitch I'm weak asf!) I sucked my teeth and closed the door. "yes?" he asked smartly. "nigga your son is here." I heard shuffling and I looked at Kam and he was jus shaking his head. "mom I'm not finna do this, he stay doing some childish shit." I popped his lips. "nigga-." I laughed and he smiled a lil bit, "sorry mama." I sighed and we sat on the stairs waiting for his daddy. "I know., but is gon be ight. I know he did some stuff but thas still yo daddy ok? and it did hurt at fist, not gon lie, but mommy is good ok? you know me." I pushed his shoulder and he rolled his eyes playfully. "I know mama." he laid his head on my shoulder and looked forward.

"umm," I heard Ken behind me and I looked at Kam ta see him looking at me, I sucked my teeth and chuckled, "nigga go talk to your dad." I pushed his head off me and he huffed get up walking to his dad. "hey da-." Ken cut him off by hugging him tightly. "awe-." I cut myself off cuz I seen Kam wasn't hugging back he jus had a stank face on him. "KAM!" he side eyed me and hugged back.

"ight I'm finna let y'all- yeah." I was bout walk down the stairs "nah! mama stay." Kam gave me a death glare. "boyyyy" i shook my head "sorry mama but if he want me in his life he gon had ta apologize to you." Kam stated making me and Ken look at him. "dam you jus like yo mama" Ken laughed and Kam jus looked at him straight faced making me laugh. "I'm serious nigga." I ran up them stairs , "Kam you gon stop." . "ok ok I'm sorry! now apologize.." he looked at his dad making Ken look at me.

"umm, y/n I'm sorry fr. I thought you was cheating when we was younger and a couple years later I fucked that girl thinking you was gon stay wit me, and you didn't, so that made me mad so I thought if I kept on hurting you, you would come around. I know it sound dumb,..." he chuckled cuz me and Kam had that same 'nigga whet' face, "but I was just be immature, Kam know dat." he looked back at Kam and Kam nodded his head making me shake mine, "I still love you and ion expect you to give me another chance but... jus know I love you girl." he looked deep in my eyes making me look away. "hm got a weird way of showing it.." Kam mumbled but still so we could lowkey hear making us laugh.

"lil nigga you gon stop talking bout me!" Ken picked him up and ran downstairs, throwing him on the couch, "ahhhh" Kam screamed while laughing "so you wanna fight wassup?!" Ken squared up make Kam do the same. "aw lawd." I shook my head getting phone out to record.