Nba youngboy

Kentrell POV

ight so I'm jus in the gaming room on my game and y/n came in wit some short ass shorts on and a black shirt wit my face on it.

"hey bae" she said quietly as she sat on my lap. "wassup?" I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her still playing the game. "nun jus checking on you." she laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm ight" I chuckled looking down at her then focusing back on the game.

is been a minute and I was still in my game and y/n was straddling my lap while on her phone. "damn I gotta piss!" she jumped off me dropping her phone on the ground. "ole nasty ass" I chuckled while shaking my head watching her run to the bathroom.

my game was loading and I was jus spinning around in my game chair while on my phone and seen y/n phone on the ground. I sighed and picked it up. I'm finna go thru it cuz she been in the bathroom fa a minute so she prolly took a shit and every time she poop she take a shower right after.

I opened her phone since I got my Face ID on ther. I went to the camera roll and seen pictures of me and her, ones wit just her or jus me and sum memes... ight. I went on Instagram then went to the DMs.

I scrolled a lil bit and only seen me, her female friends and Ben and nem. I was bout give up till I seen this nigga name Duke Dinnis (a/n ion know he jus came ta mind. but that nigga fine ash and AMP funny asl.) I scrunched up my face and clicked on the messages. the messages was old, like before we started dating type shit but the last message they sent was they real numbers.

I heard the shower cut on, I shook my head and went to iMessage and found: 'Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂' I scoffed and clicked on his contact reading the messages. it wa like dis:

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: ight so wat you on?👀

y/n: I ain't on shit 😂

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: bruh... you know I want you.

y/n: yeah nigga I know.. but ion want you. and is already a nigga I got my eye on 🙃

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: man fuck that nigga!

y/n: don't do that ..😭

Duke⛹🏾‍♂️😂: leave him bruh. I'm not playin😂

y/n: nigga.. I'm thuggin 💯😭
Read 5/26/21

I huffed, "this shit was like 2 months ago.. we was OFFICIALLY together." I mumbled to myself and shook my head as I heard the water cut off.

I put her phone in my pocket then got up ta go get my glock out the closet. I went back in the gaming room like normal waiting fa y/n to get back.

she walked back in wit the same outfit on but she had a bonnet on this time. "bae you-." I cut ha off. "sit the fuck down!" I pointed at the lil couch wit the hand I had the gun in. "ahh fuck, what I do now." she sighed as she sat down.

"you was playing me?!" I stood over her wit the gun pointed at her. "nigga- what the fuck is you talm bout?" she looked confused asf. "hoe-this." I took her phone out my pocket and shoved it in ha face.

she looked at it fa a second then shook her head while looking down playing wit her fingers. "was you playing me?!" I threw the phone at her. "nah! I was not playin yo ass bruh!" she looked at me wit a duh face. "mane you betta not be playing wit me cuz I'll blow you and his shit off!" I took the gun off safety and pointed it at ha head. "ight na. watch out." she pushed my hand away.