Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 14

2.4K 71 54
By shadow1dark2night

For the next day Quill let Katsuki and _____ have a day off to rest and heal.

They didn't mind it at all being too exhausted to move after last nights events.

Katsuki was up already making breakfast for them all.

Tora still sleeping while _____ walked into the living room yawning.

She smiled seeing Katsuki hugging him tightly.

"You know I like having a free day with you but not when we have your brother around." Katsuki said looking at her.

"He'll leave by tonight.."

"Can't we just send him out today? I wanna be alone with you." katsuki said leaning into her body to kiss her cheek.

"..we can't just kick him out like that."

"What a pain."

"I SMELL FOOD!" Tora yelled running into the kitchen pushing the two apart and looking at the meal Katsuki made.

He took the pan and grabbed fork.

"You guys already ate right?" He asked eating from the pan.

"AYE GIVE THAT BACK ITS FOR EVERYONE!" Katsuki yelled attacking Tora who ate happily.

_____ sighed watching them fight.

It took a while before Katsuki made Tora sit in the corner facing the wall while giving the rest of the food to _____.

Tora whined. "No funnn Sis your boyfriend may be hot but he's so mean! Tell him to treat me better!" Tora whined out slumping to the wall.

_______ looked over at Katsuki while taking a bite.

Katsuki glared at Tora.

"QUIT CALLING ME HOT WILL YA?!" He yelled irritated.

"I mean he's not wrong." _____ commented causing him to blush.

Katsuki looked away. "Hearing a fucking guy say shit like that to me freaks me out."

"Don't tell me you get turned on by that? Oh my...are you gay too??" ____ asked teasing him more watching him erupt.

"WE CAN BE GAY BROTHERSSS!" Tora yelled jumping over to Katsuki who yelled blasting him away.

____ laughed smiling.

***
For the next few hours they hung out chatting before her phone rang.

It was Ivor who told her her father is waiting for her in the office.

"Now? But..it's my day off....well ya but I didn't think he'd need me- is he upset? Ok good...I'll be there in 10 minutes." _____ said before hanging up.

Katsuki and Tora look over at her confused as she got up walking to Katsuki's room.

They both followed as she undressed and put on her Hero costume.

"Where are you going?!"

"I thought you didn't have work today?"

She sighed. "Dad called he needs assistance. The showcase is tomorrow...I can't believe I forgot it..." she said putting her eye mask and gloves on.

Katsuki glared. "You're still healing don't go."

"I feel fine. Im not gonna do too much work, you guys will be fine here right?" _____ asked as Tora nods.

Katsuki stayed silent watching her put her boots on and walk to him to get out the door.

He blocked her way looking at her.

"If he hurts you I'll kill him."

"...I did nothing wrong so there should be no punishment. Plus it's not like I can't handle anything. I'll be back okay?" She said going on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

Katsuki just nods softly before making her kiss his lips.

"Tell that bitch to rot!!" Tora cheered to _____ talking about their dad.

She rolled her eyes walking out and getting a cab.

Katsuki watched the car drive off as Tora sneaked closer to him.

"So. Whatcha wanna do?" Tora asked earning a blast to his face.

***
_____ got to her fathers office walking inside.

There were a few men in there talking business with him but she walked to her private seat waiting for any orders.

Ivor was in the room as well both sharing a look.

She hasn't seen Ivor since their fight and..his has a scar across his eye.

Serves him right.

She watched the men and her father speak before hearing her name in there.

"And with all that I expect Ms.Nova will be present there to support us?" A man asked looking at _____ now.

"Yes she'll be there."

"I must say Nadora. My son has grown in my business I'm soon making him the CEO. Maybe it's time to introduce the two don't you think?" Another man asked.

Her father smiled. "Yes I have heard great things about him. My daughter will be delighted to meet him. Will he attend the showcase?"

"Of course. He wasn't going to miss this opportunity to work alongside our biggest supporters." The man said smiling.

_____ just stared listening.

Oh hell no...maybe I should tell him about Katsuki...he'll get mad..dammit I have no choice I really have to..

Her father ended the meeting as they all left.

Ivor left the room aswell looking back at _____ before leaving and closing the door.

_____ turned her head to face her father as he sat back down in his seat. Both silent in the room.

He let out a sigh leaning back into his chair.

"...It seems like the meeting went well.." _____ commented.

He pinched between his eyes before looking at her.

"Yes. It did..how are you feeling? I heard you had a bad break yesterday in a battle." He asked his voice subtle.

"I'm alright..actually, I would've been dead if Pro Hero Dynamight didn't save me..he's a good man you know..." she said looking at him.

"That boy seems to be close to you. Ive gotten reports that you two are seen a lot together."

"..yes well..like I said he's a good man. He's thriving to become Number One Hero here in Japan. I believe he'll make it..did you know he worked alongside All Might and Endeavor in his youth?" _____ asked

"No I did not. But dreams and goals like his are never exact. There's no telling if he'll actually make it there."

"I'm sure he will."

"You being sure about that can be this companies downfall. Tell me what's your relationship with him? You remember rule 4 don't you?"

"...father he isn't so bad. He reminds me a lot of you. He's determined and very powerful. Super strong too! If you just give him a chance-"

"Enough."

She stayed silent looking at the table now.

"I know it's unfair. What I do here is unfair but it's for your own good. Cause once im gone this will all be passed down to you. The more industry's that support us the better chances we have in the future. And you being a Hero is helping so much to give us popularity in Japan. Without my rules and my ideas we would still be at the bottom do you understand that?" He said looking at her.

"Yes but-"

"_____. This is for us. Also I heard Tora checked you out at the hospital. He's in town isnt he?"

"...yes. But he's leaving tonight.."

"That boy is all trouble. I had such high hopes for this family and now look at it."

Ouch..

"For now your only task is to use that Dynamight to gain more popularity. Those photo shoots seem to be doing us justice. You'll continue those. Also for tomorrow I need you to make that boy fall in love with you. Having him emotionally attached to you will grow the company even more, we can use his feelings to get you even more famous and bring the company's name to the media!" Her father said smirking.

"..isn't that wrong? Why can't we just do it like everyone else and not cheat our wa-"

"If we don't cheat we get no where. On the other hand I have bigger plans. Once I get what I want we will be the richest, biggest company in all of Japan." Her father smirked.

"..right"

He looked over at her. "You're not telling me something. What is it?" He asked.

She looked at him hesitantly.

"...I like..Dynamight.."

She stared at his eyes freaking out about what he'd say.

He just sighed. "You're just young. It'll pass by. Forget it. Your eyes are to remain only on Daro's son. I want you two to form a relationship-"

What the fuck..did he not hear me!?

"Dad no I don't want to form a relationship with him I only like Dynamight!"

Sohma looked at her.

"And I told you it won't work. That boy has no other status then being a Hero. We can get nothing out of him...Actually...now that I think about it! It's perfect. You need to get both boys. Daro's son will help us get more popular with other businesses while Dynamight will help you get more famous in the Hero industry! It's a win win! You understand your task correct? This will work." He said smirking crazy.

"What!? No!"

"Excuse me?"

She shut up looking at him.

"You'll do as your told. Understood?" He glared.

She nods softly. "..understood"

"Good. All there is left for you to do today is meet with......" he went on and on about her tasks.

She stared at the ground.

What am I going to do...

***
____ got back to Katsuki's apartment after 5pm.

Tora opened the door seeing her look miserable.

"Oh god what happened to you." He asked concerned as she just walked into his body resting her head on his chest.

Tora closed the door behind her as she slumped down onto his body.

He just grabbed her before she fell. "Geez! What the hell! AYE Katsukiiiii helpppp meee" Tora yelled out.

She just hugged Tora knocking him off balance.

"How many times do I have to tell you, leave me-" Katsuki was saying as he opened his bedroom door, he shut up when he saw _____ and walked over taking her from Tora.

She just hugged Katsuki tightly burying her face into his chest.

"What happened!?"

Tora shrugged looking at him.

"She looks dead." He said.

Katsuki tried to pull her away to look at her but she didn't budge.

"_____??"

She tightened her arms around him as he winced cause of his back.

"My back..hey don't squeeze so hard.." he said.

She let go immediately and looked up at him.

He looked down at her confused seeing her sad eyes.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"Please don't hate me.." she said.

They got her into the room as she explained it all to them mostly to Katsuki but Tora listened.

Katsuki's face went from worried to ultimate hatred.

"That motherfucker!... no you're not doing that! I'm not gonna let some random guy have his fucking way with you! And he thinks you can use me?! USE ME!?"

______ covered her face in embarrassment. ".....I'm sorry"

"I can't believe he told you to do that..." Tora said glaring.

"I have no choice but to listen to him..I tried to tell him that I liked Katsuki but he just found a way to use that like and make it into his own favor..! I don't know what I'm supposed to do now..he seemed so happy talking about it too.." she said frowning.

Katsuki glared at her. "You're not dating another guy! I'm not letting you do that."

"Katsuki i-"

"No. If you want to do that then you're breaking up with me. So fucking choose wisely." He said before storming out of the room.

She froze hearing that. Tora looked at her worried seeing tears form her eyes.

His relationship with his sister wasn't always perfect but..at times like this he couldn't leave her alone.

He moved close on the bed just hugging her.

"..."

***
Tora had to leave in a few minutes but he didn't want to leave while the two of them were like this.

He knew he sister..she's never been attached to anyone for too long..but for it to happen between her and Katuski then it must mean something.

She stayed in Katsuki's room never once leaving since Katsuki told her to choose.

And Katsuki has been in the living room on his video games the whole time.

Tora sighed. Time for Cupid.

He walked over to Katsuki sitting down.

"..hey-"

"If you're going to tell me to change my fucking mind then just leave already." Katsuki said annoyed.

"...look it's not like I'm on her side or anything. I still don't get why she doesn't leave our dad. But I do know that she's never been put in a situation to choose between him and something she wants. Everytime she did have to do that she chose dad. She left hundreds of friends in America just because dad told her too. She's given up on everything she likes because he doesn't like it. But from what I'm seeing..right now...is she's tearing her self apart because she can't choose. I actually think this is a good thing. You're the first person she's ever hesitated on. This just means she can leave dad if she chooses you." Tora said.

"The fuck am I suppose to do about that. She doesn't want my help. And if you want to help her then do it yourself. I already gave her a choice. It's up to her whether she wants me or the other dude."

"Well she obviously wants you but doesn't want to disappoint dad. Look..even if she choose you it's not like she'll stay happy. Or the other way around you just won't get her back to normal. She needs to decide to leave him on her own..that's why it was easy for me to leave."

"Well you can leave now too." Katuski said.

Tora sighed. "Look all I'm saying is, the fact that she hasn't given you an answer for 4 hours means she loves you. You might not think that but living with her for as long as I have you start to notice the little details." Tora said.

Katsuki stayed silent hearing that.

"Plus even if she starts pretend dating that other guy it's not like they'll last. Sis has never liked any guys before, not enough to actually want to be with them. You're the first, might not want to mess that up! I'm gonna go say bye to her then take my leave Kay?" Tora said getting up but Katsuki grabbed his arm.

"How do I know she won't ditch me once she sees him?"

"You think anything can beat you??? That guy would have to be a GOD then. Don't worry I know my sister, she likes you wayy too much. It's probably a twin thing I can tell." Tora said smiling before walking off to the room.

Katsuki sighed rubbing his eyes.

I guess he isn't lying..Before I started working with her Poppy said she'd choose her dad over anything in a heart beat..and she didn't answer me at all yet......she's probably worried..I don't want that for her but I don't want another guy with her either..! Dammit..

***
Tora left after checking on _____.

She was in bed curled up soaking Katsuki's pillow with her tears.

This has never happened for her having to choose between listening to her dad or staying with someone she loves.

She felt miserable and so guilty for her actions.

If she chose her dad everything will keep going how he planned. She wouldn't see Katsuki much, would have to move back in with Ivor, and avoid Katsuki during patrol and battles..

But

If she chose Katsuki..she would have to deal with her family's rage and punishment  and the possibility of ruining Katsuki's title and never seeing him again.

Nothing helps me be with him..is this it then? No matter what I chose Katsuki will just hate me..I either break up with him now or he breaks up with me for ruining his career..

She hugged the pillow tighter. What do I do..

***
When it hit 11pm Katsuki opened the door to the bedroom finding that she had cried herself to sleep.

Everything in his heart exploded.

He felt his heart sink to the ground staring at her face.

"Dammit ______...just chose me" he said bending down touching her face gently.

He sighed before laying down with her and hugging her tightly.

"It's fine you don't have to chose I won't make you..i trust you" he said tightening his arms around her.

He felt her arms hug him back and her face bury itself deeper into his chest.

He closed his eyes.

I'm an idiot..

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...