The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 26

3K 144 46
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 26- Beating Up Brothers Are Fun

"Come on, brace! Budge!!" Sokka struggled to push the beam out of place, but of course, it was no use.
"This is not good at all," You mumbled and rubbed your arms.
"We're putting everything we've got into busting these braces, but it's taking too long!" Sokka groaned.

"Maybe we don't need to cut all the way through. Toph has been teaching me that you shouldn't give one hundred percent of your energy into any one strike," Aang said, having an idea.
"Sokka, take a fighting stance," Sokka did as he was told and Aang motioned blocking moves to stop Sokka.

"You've got to be quick and accurate. Hit a series of points and break your opponent's stance. And when he's reeling back, you deliver the final blow. His own weight becomes his downfall, literally," He explained as Sokka was taken down.
"So we just need to weaken the braces, instead of cutting all the way through," Katara guessed.

"Then I'll go to the top of this thing and deliver the final blow," Aang pointed up to the ceiling.
"And boom! It all comes crashing down!" You grinned.
"Everyone inside that wall. The whole world is counting on us. Aang said with a determined look.

"The whole world minus the Fire Nation that is," Sokka piped in, making you elbow his side. So the three of you started to cut every beam, cutting them to the point of barely holding.
"Good work, Team Avatar! Now Aang just needs to- duck!" Sokka shouted, and you all ducked to see a fireball fired your way.

You turned your head to see your brother with Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee.
"Wow, Azula, you were right! It is the Avatar! And (Y/N)~" Tye Lee winked at you, making you blush and turn away. Katara and Sokka pulled you to run as they started to charge.
"Guys, get out of here. I know what I need to do," Aang pointed to a hallway.

"Wait. You need this water more than I do!" Katara threw him her water pouch as you three started to run to a boiling room with a closed hatch.
"Slurry pipeline? What does that mean?" Katara asked as you opened the hatch.
"It's rock and water mixed together. It means our way out!" You said as you looked down to see muddy water.

You pushed everyone down as you saw your brother turn a corner. The water covered your body as you all swam through the pipeline. The three of you screamed as the water poured outside and you shook any water off of you. From the water pouring down, you see your brother and Ty Lee coming down, but Katara used her bending to hold back the water, preventing them from coming down.

"Why don't you try blocking my chi now, circus freak?" Katara hissed, making you turn to her.
"Woah Water girl, she's still my friend," You said, making Katara sigh.
"Oh we were more than friends!" Ty Lee giggled, making your brother roll his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

"Gross," He tsked and inhaled for a moment, before letting out a giant breath of fire at Katara, making you shield her a muddy wall. Katara yelped and slightly lost focus on bending, freeing your brother and he smirked.
"Oh no you don't!" You scowled and used the muddy water to push him all the way up the drill.

"I'll deal with him! Keep building up pressure!" You shouted and used the earth to launch yourself on top of the tank.
"Be careful (Y/N)!!" You heard Sokka shouted, before facing your brother once again.
"Why not use your bending to destroy this entire drill? It would stop everything in a minute," Your brother smirked.

"I am not going to kill everyone in this drill, no matter what nation they are in," You scowled, raised your arms up to fight.
"Aww, thought you would've been like me, guess you got father's side of the genes," He cooed, before sending a giant wave of fire at you, making you duck and roll, before using the muddy water on you to prevent any burns.

"Where's your pet rat sister dearest? Did you finally got rid of it?" He taunted, making you scowl and managed to get close to him before punching his face.
"Less talking, more taking you down!" You hissed and continued to punch him in the face. He grabbed you fist before you kicked him in the stomach.

"I thought you were Azula's bodyguard? Or does she just have for pity?" You smirked at him, making him growl and sent another wave of fire at you.
"I am stronger than Azula! And I'm way stronger than you little sister!" He yelled while shooting fire at you.

"Yet you still have a temper tantrum every time?" You laughed and used rocks to cover your arms like gloves and blocked any fireballs, rubbing to punch him. He dodged and leg sweeped you, about to hit you with a fire punch, though you roll away and saw the metal below his fist dent.

'Oh shit,' You thought before feeling your brother grab your arm and throwing you on the ground and banging your head against the metal.
"Even though I want to kill you, I need to bring you to princess Lala so I could continue my body count," He smirked and lit his hand up.
"Yet, I'm sure she won't mind you having more scars on your body," He chuckled and

Just then, you two felt the drill shake under you, before muddy water exploded out of each side of the drill. You used the opportunity to use the muddy water to continuously hit him. No matter each hit, your brother couldn't fight back, which angered him even more.
"I'm tired of this!!" He shouted and charged at you, taking every blow you gave at him.

Right before as was arms length, you bending the water below him and shot him into the air, before running off the drill as more muddy water shot out of the drill.
"(Y/N)!!" You heard Katara shout and you spotted her, Sokka, and Toph standing on a rock pillar to avoid the muddy water. You hopped on the pillar with them as the drill stopped working, and covered in muddy water.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, at least I got my anger out through his face,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, you five stood on the outer wall, looking at the sunset, and you rubbing your arms.
"I just want to say, good effort out there today, Team Avatar!" Sokka smiled, making you nod tiredly.
"Enough with the Team Avatar stuff. No matter how many times you say it, it's not going to catch on," Katara crossed her arms.

"How about... the Boomeraang Squad! See it's good because it's got "Aang" in it. Boomeraang," Sokka nudged Aang, who smiled.
"I kind of like that one," He said as you sighed at Sokka's antics, yet you still love him.
"Let's talk about this on our way into the city," Katara said as the others started to walk off.

"The Aang Gang?" Sokka suggested.
"Sokka..." Katara sighed.
"The Fearsome fivesome?" Sokka grinned and followed them.
"You're crazy," Toph laughed.
"Why? We're fearsome!" Sokka whined, but noticed you stayed there.

"(Y/N)? You coming?" He asked, and you nodded.
"Give me a minute, I just need to do something," You smiled at him softly, making him nod was walk off with the others. You stared out into the sunset, before taking out the scroll of Tiger monkey history. Skimming through words, you found the passage you were looking for.

- Tiger Monkeys are often known to answer to a high pitch whistle and a clap, alerting that you are the one in charge.

You set the scroll down and placed your fingers to your mouth, letting out a loud and long whistle, then a clap.

Nothing.

You did it again, and yet nothing. You sighed before placing the scroll back in your pocket and turning to catch up with the others.

"Please Twig, be inside these walls safe and sound,"
____________________________________

A little meme for you all.

(Y/N) is as busty as she is buff.

Aang is looking respectfully 👁_👁💧

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...
6.9K 141 8
A hundred years ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. That changed, though, after Avatar Roku died and Fire Lord Sozin launched the Great...
72.6K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
6.9K 125 20
(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPLY JUST USING THESE CHARACTERS IN THE FF...