Space War[BBB FANFIC]

By fayi_tastics

"I bet we could explore the Galaxy if we could just stop being dicks for five minutes"~~ying What happen if b... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
ANNOUNCEMENT

36

126 6 3
By fayi_tastics

While Yaya was still careing bobooy's soft silky hair,he slowly open his eyes and only to be meet by her brown honey eyes.She then felt so happy as a drop tears escape from her eyes and it landed on boboiboy's face.

"Yaya I had a dream"he spoke looking towards her crying figure.Yaya then swipe her tears away and listen to him."What is it?"she ask."I dreamed that you and ying are gonna die"boboiboy spoke as Yaya were shocked hearing it as she quickly hugged him."It's not true boboiboy,that's not gonna happen.I promise,me and ying are going to be still alive and return home safely"Yaya said letting out her soft caring smile as boboiboy smiled back and tried his self to sit.Tarung who was looking at them from his so called castle grit his teeth in annoyance as one of his strongest tool was taken away from from him.He then marched towards their direction not waiting for adudu's report if he succed to kill of their remaining friends back at their guild.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two,but we still have a problem to be solve right now.You can do the lovey thingy later"ying interrupted as Yaya's face turns red like an tomato as boboiboy just playfully rolled his eyes on his cheerful,rapper and supportive friend."Yeah whatever ying.You were always interrupting people on their business,I should've forgot that"boboiboy murmured as ying just let out a laugh and soon there other friends walk towards them."Glad to see your okay now buddy"fang said while tapping his rival shoulder."Yeah sorry for hurting you guys.Wheres Gopal anyway?"he ask as he didn't felt the presence of his food lover friend."Well the last time we see him and Gopal is that they away when the fight started and probably they were still in the castle, hiding their butts in"edolas Yaya said as boboiboy raise his brow on her."Hey you and Yaya are look the same?Don't tell me---.Yaya how could you?Why didn't you tell me that you have a twin"boboiboy cried as he received a smuck from Yaya and ying."Baka!Were not on earth,were in edolas.A world reverse to ours"ying said."Yes and also the people in here has some reverse personalities like edolas fang,he wears a hoodie in here and fang on our world doesn't but still they were still the same a popularity maniac and still obsessed with carrot donut,also edolas fang refer ying in this world as ying sama(lady ying)"Yaya said as boboiboy slowly process the information he got and nodded.

"Hi I'm boboiboy from earthland,nice to meet you all"boboiboy said looking at the edolas gang minus gopal."Hi boboiboy,I'm Yaya the sexiest on our guild,ying the tapops tactician,fang the popularity maniac,and boboiboy the most powerful of all of us and also he is the prince in here"Yaya introduce as the said person wave their hands towards him."Woah,did you say,the other self of me here is a prince.Thats a f*cling cool"boboiboy exclaim but then Yaya smucked his head."Don't use that language,it's unapporiate"Yaya said as boboiboy slowly nod while rubbing his head.

"Hahahaha so brave of you too have a little conversation while you were still on the battlefield"tarung voice echoed towards their heads as they look over to see tarung was standing five meters away from them with a bunch of metal pipes and crushed metal wall floating around him.The boys then quickly put the girls on their back,sheilding them from any attack."Guys listen,me and boboiboy followed by the two fangs will be the one to attack first and you guys see to it that you can find an opening to attack"edolas boboiboy said looking at the girls direction as they nod on him."And all so becarefull"he warned as the four of them launch there selves towards tarung while dodging the metal pipe on there way.

Kaizo and edolas Eha,

Eha was panting heavily, impaling her sword at the ground and use it as her support.Infront of her was a panting kaizo was was on his knees looking towards her direction.Both of them just exchange their strongest blow to determine who is the strongest energy manipulator but as the scene they were facing now they conclude that they were just equal, but they will have to die first before they admit it to each other.

"I'm impress,your the only person who stay longer than the other I fought, EARTHLAND KAIZO"eha spoke letting out a sarcastic tone at the last two words."Tsk,I'm impress too but…"kaizo stop his words as eha raise her brows and wait for him to continue."But I think,that power you possessed right now is not truly yours from the first place.You just steel it from someone aren't you?"kaizo spoke/ask wiping some blood dripping from his mouth as eha was stunned from the thruth that she hide for the past 12 years.

"H-how did you k-know a-about it?I hide that secret 12 years ago"she stutter as kaizo smirk looking towards her.

"Actually I was just thinking some sort of idea to continue our conversation.I didn't think that has something too important to you.But since you ask,I'll give you some answer.The answer is,in our world I hold the power of the energy manipulation and the eha and our world has the mind manipulation so supposedly you should have the mind manipulation and the kaizo from this world who disappeared after you leave him has the energy manipulation.Its just like,the elemental manipulator you killed or should I say the edolas long lost prince has the same power as the boboiboy from our world"kaizo stated as eha was amuse how he observe such certain detail but hearing her partners name make her blood boil as she pulled her sword from the ground and point it towards kaizo's direction.

"Yeah I may be steal his power but I did it for some reason and also he shouldn't be dead by now if not one of your colleagues stop him"eha spoke and clearly they were some venom on her voice when she speaks it."Ohh are you talking about ying?She just do the right thing you know"kaizo spoke as he was stunned looking at her with some tears dropping on her cheeks."Y-you took him a-away from his brother.I promise I'm going to revenge him,and I'm going to start with you"eha said as she launch her self towards him as he then prepared for the attack.

^_________^^_________^

"Metal armor"tarung shouted as a bunch of metal wrapped around his body and the two boboiboy tried to stop him from completing his armor but they just got shoved away by his huge metal anchor.Yaya ying and fang who was watching at his transformation felt terrified again, remembering the battle they had with captain vargoba before.

"Erghhh,I won't let you complete that transformation of you.BOBOIBOY SUPRA"boboiboy solar shouted as he flickered infront of tarung and aimed his weapon towards tarung chest making him smirk and pulled solar zipper vest as his fusion disappeared and then he launch his punch directly towards his face making him thrown towards the big boulders."Boboiboy"his friends shouted as Yaya,ying and edolas fang rushed towards his direction."Dey boboiboy,are you okay?"edolas fang worriedly ask as ying and yaya deadpan on him."Baka, ofcourse his not.Those will be still okay if you got punt straight in the face and thrown towards a big boulders huh?"ying ask back as fang then smiled in embarrassment.

"Please fang,heal him"Yaya ask helping boboiboy to sit down."Okay I will do,what I can"he replied and place his hand towards his chest then a green glow then excape his palm."Wow that's so cool,Arghh"boboiboy said while enduring the pain as fang hurried his job.

"How dare you do that to him?"edolas boboiboy growl in anger while holding his broken arm."Ohh the little long lost prince,hahaha you should've seen your face when I killed her"tarung teased as his armor then completely done and boboiboy grit his teeth.He was about to shout back but a green thing pass towards him and stop infront of tarung."Did you do it already?"he heard him spoke as the green thing then turns into a green squared head alien with some blood stains on around his body."Hai,I've killed them already your highness.Prince invele will be awaken now if you desire"it was none other then adudu spoke and bowing upon him while boboiboy's eye widen hearing the word kill.

"W-what did you do to my friends?"boboiboy angrily ask tears was threatening to escape from his eyes."Ohh I'm sorry,I forgot to tell you.I ordered him to kill your friends back to your guild"tarung devilishly said as he then pull out the crystal that imprisoned his son using his metal manipulation, pulling out the wires and place it near him.The others who heard it was shocked and also angry at him for killing their friends and by that means he already sucked away there power and anytime the evil prince will be awaken from his slumber.

"Hahaha wake up my son now adudu"tarung ordered as adudu then type something on his tablet then a second the crystal glow bright green creating a gust of wind as the two Yaya use their power to make their selves still attached to ground to avoid getting from being thrown away and also they held their friends.The crystal then broke as the gust of wind then vanished and a young man the same old as kaizo,dark blue hair,white porcelain skin, black onyx eyes and a  chain that wrapped around his two arms standing beside his father with a big smirk on his face.

"Ohh no,prince invele has alive again,it's gonna be the end of us"edolas fang shriek as boboiboy then quickly stood up."HAHAHAH,now that my son was alive again we shall rule this world again and with this armor of mine and his power no one shall defea--arghh"tarung was suddenly cutt off his words as blood dripp out from his mouth.The others look at the horrible sight as fang quickly throw up and the girls covered their eyes at the scene.Tarung look around his back only to see his son was looking at him with his emotionless face and his arms was transform into a crystal and stab him."W-why did Y-you do i-it t-to your own f-father?"he manage to ask coughing out some blood.

"How dare you call me as your son when you just use me before as your tool and now you shall pay for it and also I'm going to rule this world alone.Goodbye father!"invele harshly said pulling out his hand as tarung body then turns to dust."W-why did you do that to your father?"boboiboy ask standing five meters away from him."I just said it and I don't have to repeat it"he coldly replied."Hey if somebody ask me,I admit he was really fucking hot"ying exclaim looking at his rip shirt and clearly his abs were showing off while fang just gave her a dare."You know what,I don't want to hurt you.Just join me and we will create a world that full of dreams"invele happily said trying to convince them."What do you exactly mean?"Yaya ask."Hehe,I know everyone's dream and I could make it happen if you only to promise to join me to rule this world and you gave me your powers"invele spoke with a wide grin on his face.

"It's really a grate idea but no thanks"edolas ying replied and her other friend nod."Hmm very well.You leave me no choice then"invele spoke as he then started to float as everyone took their offensive stance."Ehh what is he going to do now?"edolas Yaya ask as the others just completely look towards his direction.

"May your dreams become true.INFINITE TSUKOYOMI"invele casted as an red eye with 3 tomoe's appeared on the sky then it followed by a blinding light as boboiboy,Yaya ying and fang then quickly cover their eyes."Argh what is this light?"ying and Yaya scream and then the light slowly vanished only to see edolas boboiboy,Yaya,ying and fang was still looking at the sky and they also notice there eye color change,it turns to be a purple with 3 black tomoe's."Hey guys what happen to you?"ying ask while trying to shake their body's but they didn't answer."They were all on their own each dream and I'm quite impressed how did you manage to not get involved with my technique?"invele ask still floating on the air."Maybe it's because we're not from this world"they thought together.Soon then a big tree appear on their back as a white big bandage then started to cover their friends body.

"Hey Yaya wake up,they taking your body away"Yaya scream while stopping the bandage to cover her friends body but it was no bail for the bandage was stronger than her so as the others.The bandage then successfully covered their body's and hunged it towards the three branch as invele then went back to the ground and look at them seriously.

"Now my problem is just you guys.This must be fun"invele said while licking his finger tip where his father's blood was still on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 3 21
"He was only a stranger with a name in the middle of the crowd." Then he pissed me off.
Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

26K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
27.4K 682 7
You and Fang always had arguments and misunderstandings ever since you two met. You both like to tease and mock one another that can get out of hand...
37 1 3
Five co-workers and a guide struggle with a creature, a live relic from the past and from another dimensional plane. The creature is simultaneously l...