34

"Hahahahahaha"

A loud laugh echoed all over the whole room as boboiboy and his friends were laying on the ground while groaning in pain.Infront of them was boboiboy from earthland with his frostfire fusion,edolas ying was still wearing her usual outfit but her bow and arrow change into blue swords with gold handle and her black force was showing out on her arm,edolas eha with his scarlet mask and king tarung with his red and black armour with a wide grin on his face while looking at them."Hahaha.Do you really think you can defeat me with just the 9 of you?I can barely kill all of you right now so that i can get your powers and implant it to invele but still I was having fun looking at your filthy faces"king tarung said while holding his stomach as it was aching right now for laughing all of the time

"Laugh how much longer you want your highness.We swear by the end of the day,your body was laying on the ground lifeless and we will get our friends back and the last laugh will be ours"fang said steeping infront of his other colleagues while they slowly followed him causing to king tarung stop from laughing and look at them seriously.

"Fangs right, we will definitely going to defeat you and break the spell you put in this world"Yaya said while holding her injured arm."Hmm,I'll like your fighting spirit but,your not gonna live any longer together with you dear friends.And ohh I forgot to mention,base from what I heard only 6 people can enter the world of edolas and also can come out from but if I count of all of you,you were all seven together with boboiboy so that means someone will be staying in here and the other six will go back to your own world.Right eha?"tarung asked not facing her as he was just staring at the kids as he can see some shocked on their eyes."Your right captain and that one will gonna die"eha replied as she started to attack them with her sword but kaizo quickly blocked her."No one's gonna touch them.Your facing me,eha nightwalker"kaizo spoke while there swords were still clashing to each other.Kaizo them slice it making her back out a little and then he attacked her this time making the wall of the castle behind them broke and thrown away after she got landed on it with great speed.

"I'll face eha,you all defeat that king and try to get ying and boboiboy back on our side"kaizo spoke before following eha outside the castle."They started the fun,aren't we going to have some fun too your highness?"edolas ying asked after she hypnotized too as edolas fang was clearly getting angry for them to do that to her."Hahaha boboiboy,go and fight them"tarung ordered walking seating on his throne while ying followed him as boboiboy nod and runs towards his friend direction with both flames on his fist."Prepare to die"he said but Yaya stop by punching him first."I'm sorry boboiboy,I really don't want to hurt you but we needed to so that we can get you back"Yaya said while tears was scaping for her eyes."Tsk pathetic take this,fire chakras"frostfire shouted as he throw it towards Yaya direction but fang face him this time."I'm not letting you hurt her anymore boboiboy.Remember who you are"fang Interrupted holding frostfire chakras with his shadow bear hand and throw it away.

"Do you think you can easily defeat me huh?"frostfire ask as he started to get him some lunch and kicks were fang can dodge the others and some are don't.

"Hey guys,Ill just seat right there okay I know I can't do something about it"Gopal scaredly said and run away and hide in the pillar while edolas Gopal followed him."Seriously?I thought you were braver then me"Gopal stated but edolas Gopal didn't answer him and just watch his friends fight their evil king."Come on ying,yaya you face ying and me and fang will take king tarung be sure you guys don't hurt ying so much.Fang and Yaya can already take your friend"boboiboy said as the others then nod."Come on Yaya,I know we can definitely bring back ying to us"ying said as edolas Yaya nod and they both rush through her side."Ohh they want to do some fun with you"tarung said as edolas ying then nod before approaching them too.

"Time sword slash"edolas ying chanted her power and a blue ray appeared as the two quickly dodge it."Here take this,mighty punch"edolas Yaya attack as edolas ying then avoid it with her speed."Uhm I know what to do"ying thought then stop on her track."Kuasa slow-mo"ying chanter her power but it didn't affect her."What the?Why isn't she affected with my power?"ying asked confusingly."Did you forget,I'm a time manipulator as well"edolas ying said and started to attack again."Well this will not end so fastly"ying thought to herself.

Edolas fang and boboiboy

"Here you coward king,come on and fight us"fang challenge as the two of them walk near him."Haah,you really want me to end your life so early huh?"tarung said crossing his legs."Well if you don't attack us then we will"boboiboy said and transform into glacier."So what are you going to do next huh?"tarung asked."Will just this*boboiboy stated then a second a blue golem appears while wrapping tarung to his harm hardly."Your turn fang"boboiboy said as fang then nod and fuse with his shadow dragon.

"Take this,Shadow dragon fire breath"Fang inhales a lots of air towards his esophagus and exhale it towards tarung direction were a purple flames came out from his mouth and it directly hit him."Argh i-it h-hurts"they heard tarung shouted as they let out a small smile after hearing it but then it suddenly vanished when they started to laugh again."Hahaha you really think you can defeat me with just like that?"tarung asked as they saw him walking through them while he having no signs of burn on his skin."H-he didn't burn from that?"fang walked as his eyes were wide looking at him."Ish,your getting in my nerve"boboiboy shouted."Ohh please,I didn't even do anything yet.And now let me show you"tarung spoke as he then place his hand over them as they got pulled next to him and he place them I front of him still floating."Hey what just happen?"fang asked while struggling to escape."Y-you can control telekinesis?"boboiboy asked."No,I have the ability to control magnet now preapre to die"tarung spoke and grab some metal pipe from the castle ceiling and point it towards there direction.

"Boboiboy,fang"

_________
__

Ahh it's good to be back.Sorry for taking so long to update my story guys but no need to worry now I decided to stop reading some other interesting stories and focused on my story.I know it's short but still I really did my best on that part and also the next chapter will be surely long.Hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment.