13

Everyone in tapops station was still in fight,the mops we're aiming the missiles towards the robot but still it didn't budge due to it's hard metal covering it's body.Sting and the others was trying their best to defeat in of the robots and they finally did take one.

"How was the situation Kokochi?"tarung arrive while sipping a tea."It's still on going admiral.Those battle robot was really hard to defeat"Kokochi worriedly said."It's okay, boboiboy and the other will be here so-"tarung was cut off when they heard Minerva and yukino scream on the screen being pinch by one of the robots.

"Argh,it hurts"Minerva and yukino scream."Hey you filthy robot,put them down"sting shouted and summoned one of his best sword and attack the robot but before he can attack someone shouted from afar making him stop.

"Gravity Punch"it was Yaya who arrive and attack the robot making it crumble and let go Minerva and yukino from being pinched."Are you guys okay?"Yaya worriedly ask."We-were fine Lance corporal.Thank you for helping us"yukino said turning to her original form as Yaya just smile and face the robots back."You guys can rest now let us handle this"Yaya said and attack the robots."Woah she's really strong"sting said after he arrive next to them."You guys go to the safest place now"fang appeared while riding his shadow eagle.The three then followed him and went inside the station.

"Where did this pirates came from?"fang ask while tying some of the pirates as a hologram of their Commander appear."We don't know either.Just keep fighting them,kaizo and the others will be arrive soon"Kokochi said."Ish what was admiral tarung doing anyway?"fang ask."Ohh keep your voice,he still can hear you.He was on his calm self,you know he don't like going in a fight with that side of him"Kokochi said then the hologram disappeared."What did commander said fang?"Yaya ask while smashing some robots."He said boboiboy and the other was in their way now"fang annoyingly replied while helping Yaya with the robots after taking the pirates.

"What?They were coming too?"Yaya happily ask not noticing the upcoming attack."Yaya watch out"fang shouted as one of the robot launch a missile towards yaya's direction but someone block it.Wearing a red and black vest,with a lightning symbol on it.

"Boboiboy"

"Are you hurt Yaya?"boboiboy or thunderstorm ask."Hm,I'm fine thanks"Yaya said finally she was able to see his face.Fang on the other hand was just looking at them,feeling a little bit jealous?."Hey you two,you can still chat later after this"fang interrupted."Ohh right sorry"boboiboy said and start to join them.Fang was still looking at boboiboy as he didn't notice  short time manipulator friend with him."Hey fang,what are you looking at?We still have enemies to defeat"Thunderstorm said."Where's ying?I didn't see her here"fang said."Ohh she was at captain kaizo's ship.She collapsed after we ask her to use her power to fasten our travel to reach here on time"boboiboy explained while slashing his sword to the pirates.

"Is she okay?"Yaya worriedly ask."Yeah,lahap and captain bring her to the infirmary already"thunderstorm said as Yaya feel relief hearing it.

"BOBOIBOY KUASA TIGA"

TIMESKIP

"Good job for taking all of those pirates and robots everyone"tarung said as all of them were on the control as the mops we're cleaning the hanger."Admiral what would happen about the quest?Are we going to continue it?"boboiboy ask."We we're going to puspone it"their admiral said as everyone cheered up but then stop when the automatic door open revealing Ying while yawning and stretching her arms.

"Hi everyone.Did I miss something?"ying ask while rubbing her eyes."Ying"Yaya exclaim as she flew next to her friend and hug her really tight."Ah-uhm Yaya I can't breathe"ying said as Yaya let go from hugging her."I'm glad your okay Ying"yaya said."I just collapse Yaya,I'm glad I've seen you again"Ying said as the two hug again.

"Pst, sometimes girl could be annoying"someone said next to fang and boboiboy as they nod their heads in agreement but then they look over their heads on their back only to see gopal was munching his food."Ahhhh,gopal"boboiboy and fang shouted."Hi?Did I startled you?"gopal ask as the two just give him a deadpan look."Ahem gopal did you think,we didn't hear what you said"the y dou said as dark aura was covering him as gopal then hide at fangs and boboiboy back."Sorry Yaya,ying.Please don't hurt me"gopal cowardly said.

"Hey all of you respect your admiral"Kokochi insert as everyone look up to their admiral who is crossing his arms while looking at them fiercely."Hahahaahhahahahahahahahaha"they were shock and also confused why would be there admiral laugh without any reason."Uhm are you okay admiral?"everyone ask."Nothing I'm just glad that we can still join the Galaxy festival"tarung said."Galaxy festival?"the earth gang and the newly cadets ask."Galaxy festival is held during the month of May.It was a festival of parade of each allied forces around the whole Galaxy and every festival tapops station win.Thats why I'm happy that all of you can participate with it"tarung said as everyone then cheered again so as captain kaizo,ramenman and Kokochi.

"So what are we going to do admiral?"sting ask."I will charge kaizo for all the preparation and Ying and Yaya will him with their other ideas"tarung said as kaizo's eyes widen."Why me admiral?I haven't plan about it,it was eha who always plan about the parade"kaizo argue."Did you see eha is here?And beside you witness the Galaxy festival right so you already know what to do.Okay now all of you are dismissed.Welcome back to tapops station"tarung ended the conversation as everyone saluted while kaizo was still shocked hearing about it as ramenman was laughing at his reaction.

_____________________________________________
Hi everyone I just want promote my YouTube channel, boboiboy_ships.I already posted my videos in there hope you like and also please subscribe.Also if you like this chapter leave a vote and comment below!