6

Everyone inside the station were in their rooms and sleeping peacefully except for boboiboy who was fully awake it was 3:12 am by the way (in earth).He can't sleep due thinking some sort of ideas as he went out from their room and went to the kitchen to grab some milk maybe it can help him.

After he drink a glass of it,he decided to go to the library to pass some time.As he arrive there he saw the lights were on and there he saw someone was on the ladder while searching for a book.

"Hey your still awake ying"boboiboy said as the person known as Ying flattered making her unbalanced and about to fall on the floor but boboiboy was alert as he transform to lightning and catch her."Hey easy"boboiboy said transforming back to his original form."Hey uhm thank you boboiboy.What are you doing in here?"ying ask."Ohh I can't sleep.Are you too?"boboiboy ask back."Well yeah,I was so I've ended up being in here"Ying said.Boboiboy were just observing her as he seems to notice some quite not right."Hey you seems not putting your hair into pigtails"boboiboy said."Ahh haha sorry, you've seen my messy hair"ying said and about to tied her hair but boboiboy stopped her.

"Hey it's okay,it just that I've never seen you when you hair down,you look cute on that.What are you reading by the way?"boboiboy said while changing the topic."Ohh I'm just studying about some other powerspheras"ying replied while turning the next page."What for?The Commander didn't even given us some mission"boboiboy said while sitting next to her."Hey is it bad to learn?"ying said giving him a dull look as he just scratch his nape."Well your right.Hey ying can you help me with something?"boboiboy ask."Hmm sure.What is it?"ying said while looking at him.

"UHm I want to confess to someone but I don't know how"boboiboy as ying rub her eyes before looking back at him."You? Confessing?To whom?"ying excitedly ask hoping that it was her friend."Well,uhm it's Yaya"boboiboy said as Ying eyes widen hearing that it was her friend.

"Kyahhhhhhh-----shhh"ying was cutt of when boboiboy covered her mouth with his hand."Hey Ying be quite"boboiboy said while looking at the back if anyone was looking at them."You,you like Yaya.Awesome hahaha"Ying childly said."Hey why are you laughing?"boboiboy annoyingly ask."Ish,Yaya like you too you know"ying said while fixing her glasses as she saw boboiboy went out a wide smile."You sure?"boboiboy ask again as Ying rolled her eyes before answering.

"Yeah she does.She told me before we go to sleep"

"Ahhhhhhhh-----hey be quite"boboiboy was cutt off when it yings turn to cover his mouth."Ohh sorry,I just can't believe Yaya like me too"boboiboy unbelievably said."Do you like someone to Ying?"boboiboy added."Ahh,uhm I'm going to tell you cuz you've tell me yours so it was---"

"It was fang"ying replied."Ohh you have fallen for an alien guy hahaha"boboiboy said while laughing out loud."Well I don't care,so know let's plan on how are you going to confess to her tomorrow"ying said."Wait,what? Tommorow?"boboiboy ask."Yes so listen carefully"ying said while pulling him next to her and whispered something.

TIMESKIP

"Woah,I like that idea ying"boboiboy amusing said."Heh,you should be proud that you have a friend like me"ying proudly said while fixing her glasses."How did you know about that.Its not like you to know some romantic things"boboiboy said."Well I secretly read some romantic novels that's why I learn"ying said as boboiboy smiled.

"Boboiboy"someone shouted on his watch only to see Kokochi on the hologram."Goodmorning commander"the two said while doing the tapops salute."Ohh so ying is with you.Thats good then.Come here at the control room.The others were already in here"Kokochi said as the hologram then ended.

"Let's race through there"boboiboy ask turning his self into his lighting form."If you say so"ying replied as the two race towards the control room and they both seen their friends were already in there even gopal who was still yawning."Why is Ying and boboiboy went here together?And her hair is not tied into pigtails"Yaya and fang  thought to their selves.

"Okay so now,we will announce you that we will be assigning you to a higher ranks"admiral said as the five cheered hearing his statement.

"But for you to achieve your distinct ranks,we will be pairing you and went for an 1 year quest to see if all of you were righteous for that rank"Kokochi added as everyone went shocked hearing it.

"What do you mean commander?But we are already a team"boboiboy said."It's the protocol,so here's the partners Yaya and fang,and ying and boboiboy"Kokochi said while adding his sunglasses."What about me commander?"gopal exclaim."You will be teamed up with the sheild twins"tarung said."Yehey I got to team up with sheilda"gopal said as he notice that his other friends were not happy about it."But commander,we--"fang was cut off when his brother arrive.

"No buts fang,captain ramenman will be the one who in charge for you two for five months and I will be in charge at boboiboy team"kaizo said as fang just nod."And also,you can only come back here at tapops after you save all of the powersphera.Your assigned captain will be the one who will be guiding you on this mission and they got all of the information about it"tarung added before leaving.

"Wish you luck"Kokochi said before leaving."Boboiboy,ying pack up your things we will be going in 10 minutes and you fang and Yaya wait for captain ramenman here.He will fitch you any time now"kaizo said as all nod.

"We will be leaving anytime now"ramenman appeared next to kaizo."We will just prepare are things captain"fang said as ramenman nod and they all went to their own rooms.

"Hey Ying,have you pack your-"Yaya was cut off when she heard some small sobs coming from her friend as she walk near her and comfort her."Hey why are you crying?"Yaya ask."We will be separated for whole 1 year yaya.I can't take that long,me and boboiboy we're literally missing the two of you even gopal"ying cryly said."Shh it's okay,we will gonna miss the two of you too.Lets go the captains were waiting on us now"Yaya said as Ying wipes her tears and nod.They went out of their room with their things and there they the boys walking through them with their own things except for gopal.There team will doing their mission tomorrow so he didn't prepare his things.

"Hey guys are you ready?"fang ask even if it hurts for him to be separated with his friends but he just didn't show it with them."Yeah we are.Come on ying, captain kaizo was waiting on us on the hanger"boboiboy said."Bye yaya,we will be going now.Take care of your self,you too gopal,fang"ying said while giving them an each huh.

"Hey Ying don't speak like that.Its not like that were not seeing each other again"boboiboy jokely said while wiping his tears that he was literally holding."Hahaha, boboiboy's right.Take care of yours selves too"Yaya said while wiping her tears.They give their last hug as Ying whispered something to Yaya so as boboiboy to fang.

"Take care of fang for me"

"Protect Yaya while I'm gone"

After saying it boboiboy and Ying then run away towards the main hanger,wipe some of their tears so that the  captain would not notice them."You two,climb aboard now"kaizo said as the two just nod and went beside him then a second they were teleported inside his spaceship and then they took off.The two went to the windows and there they saw,their friends were waving as Yaya was crying hardly and fang was comforting her.

"Goodbye guys"both boboiboy and Ying thought.

"Okay fang,Yaya we will be leaving now"ramenman shouted as fang and Yaya run next to him and entered his spaceship."Goodbye gopal"the both shouted as gopal was dramatically lying on the floor while sai and sheilda we're comforting him.