16

~Guys since I'm really bad in English and explaining some scenes let just skip the contest part and ofcourse they obviously win~

"Yehey we won"gopal cheered after the speaker announce that the winner of the 69th galaxy festival was their team."Go tapops"their other members cheered."See,I told you that we would win this festival again"tarung sarcastically said towards the admiral of tempur-A station."Yeah right,I knew that already"the tempur-A station admiral said as the two admiral laugh at their statements.

"Thank god you did it better .I was hoping some another stamp on the feet earlier "ying said while remembering the time when fang always stamp her feet during their dance practice."Ele,you don't even dance that well"fang said as the two then start to argue again."Ayst you two,don't you know about publicity?"kaizo ask looking at the two while putting their heads next to each other with dark aura was covering them.

"Let them be.They were still teengers.I bet those two will fall for each other"eha happily said as Ying then back out from arguing."Che,so what's gonna happen now?"Ying change the topic while stopping her self from blushing after all it just her first time looking at him without his spectacles."Do know let just wait for the speaker"Yaya said.

"For the winner of the Galaxy festival will be having a chance to meet the honorable queen of planet clock Mivia and there she will give you your prices"the speaker said then a 3 carriage arrive with 4 each horses pulling it."Woah we look like a Disney princesses and princes in this"the girls cheered except eha."Before you go towards the castle,let's take a picture first"the speaker said as everyone then line up and give there widest smile except for kaizo who was still portraying his cool.Boboiboy and his friends together with gopals partner sheilda,kaizo and eha ride the first carriage then sai,yukino,Minerva and sting ride the second one then admiral tarung,commander Kokochi nut,rouge and some mops ride the last carriage and they all went to the kingdom.

"I never thought outerspace has it's own caslte"Yaya confusingly said."It's not only earth who has it Yaya.Actually half of my life was to wonder each of the planet and I've discovered there were 5 kingdom any of those planet but I never get to visit it"eha said then they stop near a big castle with a theme blue then a group of warriors or more like clock warriors was standing giving their ways inside.

"Welcome to planet clock everyone and congratulations for winning the Galaxy festival"it was the queen.It has a humanoid form with long dark blue hair and blue eyes with a big royal crown with blue emblem on it.Everyone then respect by kneeling down as each of them kiss her hands.As it was ying turn to kiss,her eyes widen with some memories flash though her head but she just ignore it but the queen notice it."You've seen something in the future didn't you?"the queen thought to herself.

"So may I ask,what would you like? I would ask wishbot to gave it to all of you"the queen said seating to her throne then two powersphera arrive One has a gray color then the other one has a blue color."Ohh may I Introduce timebot and wishbot"the queen said as the two powersphera then waved their hands."Hi everyone"the two said as the other then waved their hands back."You have your own powersphera your majesty?"boboiboy ask."Yes my dare.Timebot here was originally from our family and wishbot here save me when I tried to escape the castle but that's not the issue now.So may I ask what your wish?"the queen ask again and this time she stood up.

"Ohh your majesty,I want a lots of food"gopal wished first as everyone sweat drop on him."Very well.You heard him wishbot"the queen said."Yes your majesty"wishbot said then his robotic body glow and gopal was waiting for his food but nothing happen."Ehh where's my food your majesty?"gopal ask."Ohh I sent it already to tapops"wishbot said."What?Let's go home now admiral"gopal said while clinging towards tarung shoulder."Ish gopal.Were so sorry for his behavior your majesty"Yaya said."It's okay.So what your wish?"the queen ask."I want some recipe book and some cooking materials for making my cookies"as Yaya said that everyone then freeze as wish it gladly fullfil it."Ohh no,yaya's cookies"everyone thought except kaizo,eha,and the newly members.Sting wish for a new kinds of sword,yukino wish for another dresses,Minerva wish for new shoes,nut wish for new materials for his invention,rouge wish the same,tarung wish to have a cleaner and brighter tooth,Kokochi wish for some improvements of his height,eha wish for necklaces, kaizo wish for a new ship,sai wish for some camera and sheilda wish for a a new pair of green hijab."You dear what would you like to wish?"queen Mivia ask to ying."Hmm,I would like to have a piano"ying said."Piano?Do you even know how to play it?"boboiboy ask."Heh,just wait until we we went back to tapops"Ying said as wish it grandted it."You fang?"the queen ask."Do you know my name?"fang ask back."Of course I was looking of all of your performance and I have the winner name list"the queen said."Ohh,by the way I want some new guitar,mine was already damage"fang said as queen Mivia just nod."You've just copied Ying"gopal exclaim as fang just rolled his eyes.

"You boboiboy?"

"Mine?I want to wish a good health towards my friends and everyone inside in this castle and also to have a longer life"boboiboy said as everyone was touched so as the queen."Very well"wishbot said.

"Before you go back to tapops let's have a dinner first"the wueen said as everyone nod and followed her.There eyes widen looking at the long table with different foods just look like earth people used to eat."Come"the queen invited as everyone then seated and start to dig in.

TIMESKIP

"Thanks for everything your majesty"boboiboy said while standing next to their ship door together with yaya while waving his hand."Your welcome,if you have a time come visit us in planet clock again"the queen as boboiboy just smiled then enter the spaceship we're the others were already in there."Woah their food was to good"gopal said while rubbing his round tummy."I agree"fang said while rubbing his too.

"I can't wait to arrive there already"Ying murmured."Why?Are you so excited to meet your piano?"eha ask."No I want to wear this dress off.Its too revealing"Ying said as eha just chuckle."Ohh young your still my little sister"eha said while hugging her sister."Eyy,I can't breath"Ying said as eha then let go.

"SORRY"eha said while doing a peace sign."She was really like ying when she do that"kaizo thought.

"Yehey we finally arrive"gopal shouted while running out of the ships and went directly towards the arena and their he saw his love of his life as he quickly jump on it and kiss each of them."Esh gopal stop that"Yaya said as they arrive next to them.

"Yehey my piano"Yng cheered while opening it."My guitar,muah"fang cheered to while kissing it."Everyone I have a very important to tell"Kokochi said earning the others attention."Me and admiral decided it to tell it after you win the Galaxy festival and you finally did so here it know.Congratualions, boboiboy,Yaya,ying,fang,sai Dan sheilda.Your rank now was improve into lieutenants"Kokochi said as tarung then gave their badges as to their shocked they can't even utter a single words.

"Congratulations"Kokochi said while doing the saluted as the six then saluted back while the other clap their hands."Ehh what about me commander?"gopal ask."Your rank was now improve to Lance corporal"tarung said."What?But why boboiboy got to he a lieutenant.We we're just the same"gopal protested.

"Hehehe terbaik"

"Sting and the other your rank was still cadets.This kids were waited for a long time and do their best to earned this rank.You should do your best too"tarung said as everyone nod and saluted.

"Okay everyone,you can rest now or do whatever you like.Tomorrow will be your first mission as a lieutenants so get rest early"tarung shouted as everyone nod and went to their restricted room.