20

"Did you find its location already fang?"boboiboy ask as they started their journey again."Still no"fang replied as he look to boboiboy then went his eyes ying's direction who was walking behind them while bowing down her head.

"Fang aren't we loss?We've been walking in a same place for twice"Yaya said as she pointed a needle shaped stone that they passed earlier."Yeah your right,maybe there some way other here"boboiboy said while leaning one of the rocks."Hey guys there's some other way here"ying dull said while pointing at the direction then the others run next to her.

"Do we need to go down there,it has a small opening and it's deep"Yaya said while looking at the hole enough only for a two person to go together."Then I'll check it first"Ying said then dashed inside."Hey Ying wait"all of them shouted but she's already gone.

"Hey guys it's safe in here you can follow me now"Ying contacted to boboiboy watch as he nod then they followed her."Woah this place was huge"Yaya said while looking at the caves inside."Watch out guys I've seen some snakes around here and I think they we're venomous"ying said.

"Venombot location fang?"Yaya ask as fang then look at his tracker and then he found it's location."It's on that direction"fang pointed as they follow it then there's widen looking a big deep pool with many snakes with it then a wall with a violet powersphera was on it."Is that venombot?"Yong ask pointing the powersphera."Yeah it was,but the problem is how can we pass this snakes,ehhh"boboiboy said as we all know he was afraid of snakes.

"Don't worry I'll just flew and get it"Yaya said and flew next to the powersphera when suddenly fang saw a big black snake crawling from the caves ceiling as it then wrapped it's body around Yaya.

"Yaya,put Yaya down"boboiboy angrily said then transform into thunderstorm and attack the snake but it didn't do anything cuz it's scale was too hard."Argh,it hurts"Yaya exclaim as the snake tighen it's wrapped as Yaya feels her bones was getting smashed and then she collapse."Ish,your really getting into my nerves"boboiboy shouted and transform into blaze and attack it with his maximum fire ball.Yaya then successfully freed then fang catch her but two snakes was able to bit her before fang catch her.

"She got bitten"Ying exclaim as she run next to her friend."Yaya,Yaya are you okay?"ying ask her friend but it didn't answer her."Y-you hurt my friend?Then you will pay for it"Yong angrily said as she pulled out her sword and about to attack the other snakes when the big one regenerate and turns into more begger."What just happen?"fang ask."I think that was one of venombot powers"boboiboy said."I don't care,that thing hurt Yaya so I have to end it,you snatch venombot if you find a chance"Ying ordered like a leader as the two didn't do anything and just nod.

"Stay here boboiboy and protect Yaya"fang said and approach venombot."Come here you"Ying shouted as the snakes we're running away from her."Time sword slash"Ying strike the head but it's directly regenerate and become more begger."Ish if this thing become more begger it's hard for us to escape from here"ying thought."Fang did you got venombot already?"Ying ask even though she don't want to talk to him."Yeah we have to go now"fang said as then the cave start to shake as the rocks from the ceiling then started to fall towards the snakes body and creating some wounds making it more and more begger.

"KUASA SLOW MO.Guys you ho first I'll follow you after you evacuated"ying said as she stop the time around them."No we have to go together"fang said while hugging venombot."No I can't leave this,I'll promise ill meet you there"Ying said as boboiboy just nod while carrying Yaya on a bridal style."Go"Ying shouted then the three run away.

"Fang we have to hurry,you have to get back to Yong after we put them on the safety place"boboiboy said as the arrive at the entrance but it was covered with rocks."Ahh this is a trouble Yong can't hold any longer"fang said."Hold Yaya first,slowly okay"boboiboy said handing Yaya towards fang as fang saw some snake bite in her legs and arms."Boboiboy Earth"boboiboy transform to his earth element and smashed the rocks creating a way for them to walk out when suddenly the cave then begun to shake again."Ohh no, boboiboy Kuasa Dua"boboiboy earth split into earth and lightning."Lighting get Ying in there"earth ordered as lightning then dashed away.

"Ahh why can't you die huh?"Yong shouted while giving the snake a hundred of slash but it's still regenerating."I *pant* have to get out *pant*of here.Its getting more dangerous"Yong said and about to run when suddenly a small snake bit her neck.

"Ouch"she exclaim as she then kneeled down as the snake found it's opportunity and about to eat her when Lighting appeared and eletrocute it."Come Ying let's get out of here"lightning offered his hand and Ying take it then they dashed away."How's Yaya?"Ying ask as they got arrive at the entrance."Not good,her bones was smashed and the snakes venom were spreading faster"fang worriedly said looking at the purple veins running though her legs and arms."Step aside"Ying said then put her hands on her best friends lap."Kuasa slow mo"Ying said then a yellow orb surrounded her friend."That well do it let's go,we have to cure her back to tapops. BOBOIBOY contact ochobot"ying weakly said after using her power then boboiboy then contact ochobot and then a portal arrive as all of them went inside.

"Boboiboy,fang what happen to Yaya?"Kokochi ask as they entered the station."She gotbitten by some venemous snakes commander and simeof her bones got smashed"boboiboy reported."Prepare the  infirmary,and called shielda"Kokochi ordered as boboiboy and fang then oht Yaya towards their."You ying are you okay?"Kokochi ask."I'm fine commander"Ying lied even she was enduring the snake bite."Commander we don't have anti-venom on the station and there still 3 hours before the venom to get to her brain and her respiratory system"Yaya replied as everyone eyes widen."Is there some other thing we can do?"Kokochi ask."Yeah there is,you have to find a special plant it said it could do anything about healing"sheilda said."what is this,tell us already we're going to get it"boboiboy said."It's a flower called as Asparagus racemosus Willd"sheilda said while showing the picture.

"It's a flower called as Asparagus racemosus Willd"sheilda said while showing the picture

"Where can we find it?"fang ask."It'still on planet gurunda but you have to face first the kaktoi village it's none for their healing plants too"sheilda said as boboiboy then slameed the table."I don't care,let's go fang"boboiboy angrily said and walk away."Hey you better be quick,it's already passed an hour and ying was already weak"sai shouted as the two nod then ochobot open again a portal towards in there.

________________________________________________