27

A portal open from nowhere as it reveal two person,the other one was a girl figure walking outside from it while holding a boy while it was trying to escape from her.

"Hey,let me go"boboiboy exclaim while eha nightwalker was holding him and grab something on her pocket,it was a silver knot as she tied it to boboiboy's hand and let go of him."There"she said and start from walking."Ish,where are we huh?"boboiboy ask while following but eha didn't answer her."Ish answer me-huh"boboiboy as he was about to change into thunder but it didn't happen."What happen?Why can't I use my elemental power?"boboiboy ask to his self as eha then face him with a grin on it's face.

"That knot around your hand was preventing you to use your power"eha said as boboiboy was still trying to use his power but failed."Ish let me go"boboiboy shouted as eha get annoyed of his blabbering mouth as she smucked his nape making him collapse on the ground."Your so noisy"she said and carried him away.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind kaizo"eha thought.

~~
"Your majesty eha has arrive"adudu bow down as their king then smiled and walk towards the castle underground."Where?Where are they?"tarung ask as he arrive their and he then saw eha standing over the corner with boy seating on the chair while being tied up."So this is the strongest being in earth?"tarung ask as eha just simple nod."Well he still look like the same the elemental user in here but we'll,we will just needing his power anyway.Preaore the operation"tarung shouted as adudu then quickly prepare his things and attach some wires to boboiboy body.

"Where is kaizo,I want him to do something"tarung ask as eha don't know what to answer to him."Your majesty,forgive me but kaizo was left behind on that world and probably H-he already vanished"eha said as the king then slapped her leaving a mark."You insolent,you should've leave your comrades and beside we need his power to read this boy mind.Arghh get out of here before I could do something wrong to you"tarung angrily said as eha then bow and walk away.

"Adudu how was the preparation?"tarung ask walking near them.

"It's ready to go your highness"adudu replied as tarung then walk over a crystal who has a person inside their."Soon my son you will getting out from their"he said while touching it with some wir s was attached to it and connected to boboiboy.

"Power transferring activated"adudu said as boboiboy groan in pain as his watch was glowing yellow while tarung was laughing evily not until their machine stop."W-what happen.Is it already done?"tarung ask adudu who was looking at his machine."Your highness,there's something wrong in him.We can transfer his power to prince invele.I think there power in their was located on a thingy attached to them"adudu thought as boboiboy quickly open his eyes still in pain."Ehh admiral,what is this wire for?"boboiboy asked."Hahahah sorry but I'm not the person you know in the other world.Im tarung the king of edolas"tarung said."Well I think it has on it watch,look it was glowing a second ago."Do you have some of your machines to get that power away from his watch?"tarung ask to adudu as he just shake his head as a no."Tsk,well we will just using you them to get the remaining members of that group.Adudi put it to him now"tarung ordered as adudu then quickly grab something and went towards boboiboy direction.

"Ehh why are you going to do to me huh?"boboiboy angrily ask as adudu smiled and place a red diamond thing on his forehead as it then disappeared."Hey what is that thing?"boboiboy ask but then he felt weak and soon his vision get blurred then he collapse.

"You shall do my commands from now on"

=====

"World of edolas?Hmm I never heard about it"Kokochi said after the others tell him the whole story."Huhuhu I'm worried about boboiboy"Yaya cried while ying was on her side comforting her."Do you know someone who knows how to get in there commander?"eha ask."Well I think admiral knows about"Kokochi replied as tarung then arrived with cup on his hand."Are you talking about the world of edolas aren't you?"he ask as the others just nod.