2

"Hmm are we there yet captain papa,I'm bored already"gopal protested as they were travelling in the darkest side of the Galaxy for 20 minutes."Hey gopal can you please shut your mouth.Ying and Yaya here is trying to sleep you know?And besides we didn't travel that long"boboiboy said looking at their two friends who is sleeping peacefully at the floor.

"Hahahaha,justice and his dicple's will be there-"captain papa was cut off when one of the asteriod bumped their spaceship making the two awake."Hey what happen?"Yaya ask."One of the asteriods bumped our ship"boboiboy replied."How's the spaceship condition?"ying ask this time."It's bad the system were running low due to the fuel container was leaking"fang replied.

"We need to land at a nearest planet then"boboiboy suggested as everyone search for an nearest planet while captain papa was literally panicking.A second then Yaya find already as she told everyone on it."Guys I've fond one but I think this is the planet we we're about to go"Yaya said as ying read the information on it.

"Yaya's right,this is definitely planet eldia ying said while fixing her glasses."Hold on tight my students of Justice,we will be going there in no time"captain papa said as they quickly went to the planet and thankfully they landed safely."Hmm so what should we do now boboiboy?We can leave the spaceship here especially with captain papa and besides someone has to fixed it"fang stated."Hmm alright,ying,gopal you two stay here and guard the ship"boboiboy ordered as he was expecting some complains from them.

"Why me?I don't know how to fixed a spaceship"ying said."No I don't want to be leave with ying.Shes to weak to save the three of us you know"gopal dramatically said as long got offended by that."Esh,gopal don't say like that.I need you two to stay here cuz you gopal we're changing those material needed for the fixing while captain papa is fixing it and ying will be fastening the process.Is that okay?"boboiboy said as gopal just let out a sigh and nod but ying wasn't minding them."Ying Im leaving you in charge here"boboiboy said as long just nod.

"Okay,let's still communicate with our powerwatches"Yaya said as the three of them went away to search for the powersphera."Okay captain papa what would materials are you needing to fix the spaceship?"ying ask looking at their captain who is observing their broken spaceship."Just some wires,fuel,and tape"captain papa said(I really don't know about mechanical thing hehe).

"Okay gopal change those rocks into wires and tape now"ying ordered."Hmm, later I just want to rest first"gopal said leaning his back at the big rock while transforming some small rocks into foods."Eish,we have to do that now.What if boboiboy and the others back and still the spaceship wasn't still fixed, boboiboy might get angry"ying exclaim."Yeah right,here"gopal said changing the rocks into wire and tape."Good"ying said while giving captain papa the material.

"it almost fixed but there is something missing?"captain papa said while wiping some sweat from his forehead ."What is it?"ying ask."We don't have fuel"captain papa replied as ying think for a second then she quickly run inside the spaceship and grab her water and went back to the others."Here gopal change this,I think it's enough for us to went back to the station"ying said."Well done my student of Justice"captain papa said as ying just give him her cheerful smile."Che,if ochobot was here he could directly create a portal towards tapops"gopal said while transforming the water.Ying then grab the fuel and gave it to captain papa and use a little of her power to fasten the process.

"Hehe lets makes a little ruckus on here ,after your friends defeated me like that.I will be using you little gurl"an unknown person said while watching them from afar.

5 minutes passed after the spaceship hot fix as gopal and captain papa we're talking outside while ying was on her room thinking about something."Does gopal really think I'm weak?"ying thought to her self while looking at the ceiling.

"Arrrggggghhhh ying help us"gopal shouted as long then run quickly to them and saw a bunch of small spireds crawling to them."Eww spiders,Kuasa slow mo"ying chnated her power as a blue orb sorrounded them together with the spaceship."Ehh we can't assure are safety inside here ying.Fight those thing"gopal said while hugging captain papa."Esh change those woods into metal then"ying ordered as gopal quickly followed her then a metal pipe form then she grab it and went outside of the orb.

"Stay here you two I'll just make it quick"ying said as the two just nod.Ying then started to run all over the orb while smucking the spiders with the metal."Ish there so many"ying said as she started to run again."Hehe,that girl powers were really amazing too"the unknown person said.

"Yaya,boboiboy,fang,we need some back up here"ying shouted on her watch."Huh what happened in there ying?"boboiboy ask."A bunch of spiders attac--ying didn't finished her words when someone appeared infront of her and hold her head."Hey ying,what's happening in there?"fang shouted but the call then ended.

"Eish let's go now the others were in trouble"Yaya said then everyone nod.As they arrive there there eyes widen looking at Ying while stamping gopal and Captain papa while unconscious."Ying what are you doing?"boboiboy angrily ask."Ying what's happening to you?"Yaya ask as they all notice some changes in her eyes.From the grayish blue then turns into a red one."Ying stop that"rang shouted then yings eyes turned into normal as she layed in the ground while yaya assist her.

"How dare you to do that to gopal ying"fang shouted.

Hey guys some of my edits