29

Everyone was now done eating as the two Yaya was incharge to washed the dirty dishes,edolas fang was taking kaizo,Gopal,ochobot and fang a tour inside the whole guild while the two ying was outside the guild talking about something while looking at the scarlet night filled with many shiny stars.

"You know ying,i have this really bad dream"edolas ying said."Dream about what?"ying ask."It's nothing serious about,it just that I saw I got killed by boboiboy,but I don't think of it's the real him or not"edolas ying stated."Hey we got the same dreams and it's creeping me out being killed by one of my friends.I don't think that thing won't happen"ying stated while fixing her glasses."Do you really like boboiboy that much?"ying ask as edolas ying didn't look at her."I do but,he already loves Yaya and I can't change that anymore.I understand why Yaya hates me so much,we used to be bestfriend so as you and Yaya but after the incident,it suddenly change"edolas ying said as ying saw a mark around her risk but she just shrugged it."Yeah I heard already about it"ying said looking back at the stars."Hey can't you give fang a chance?"ying ask again as edolas ying didn't answer her."You know,he always care for you and worried for you"ying said as edolas ying then faced her.

"Well I notice him and I like him,his nice and caring but still I think I have to put back my self first before going on a relationship.I do care for my comrades but I just didn't let them see it,I'm not fond of showing my emotions towards the others"edolas ying said while getting of her glasses."So that's how I look like if I don't wear my glasses"ying thought to herself looking ying."Come one it's getting in here,let's hid back inside"edolas ying said putting ba k her glasses and walk inside first and followed by ying.

"So where do you want to sleep in my room or together with fang?"edolas ying ask seriously."Ehh why would I sleeping together with a men?"ying stated after passing fangs room assigned by fang from edolas."Ying,come here already.Im sleepy"fang shouted on the door while pulling ying inside."And I thought you want to stay at my room"edolas ying murmured and continue to walk to her room.Yaya was currently sleeping together with edolas Yaya,they were talking about something at then it went about their lovers."Don't you miss him?"Yaya ask."You mean boboiboy? Ofcourse I miss him,really miss him.You know what,I cried for three whole weeks crying on my room without eating and yet ying did the same but she tried to kill her self but fang stops her from doing it"Yaya from edolas said as Yaya was shocked hearing about it."Well let's sleep already.Good night Yaya"edolas Yaya said while turning off the lights."Good night too Yaya"Yaya said and went to her Dreamland.

Edolas fang was currently walking on the hallway as he heard some noise coming from fangs room as he took a little peek inside as his eyes widen looking at fang who was intop of ying laying on their bed."What does this guy's doing?"edolas fang thought to himself."Hey abang,your too heavy you know"ying teased as fang just look at her."Hey pipsqueak,I told you,don't call me abang"fang said."Why can't I?Don't you love me anymore?hmmm"ying asked while showing a sad face as fang then quickly reassured her."Tsk fine call me abang for how long you want"fang said while crossing his arms."Hehe thanks my arrogant,cute, popularity maniac, spikeyhead abang"ying playfully said."But don't forget that I will be giving you some punishment"fang stated putting his face near her.

"Fang?"ying ask as fang face was getting nearer."Hehehe get ready then"fang said as edolas fang didn't continue what he was looking and run away."I can't believe those two"edolas fang said as he stop at a big color blue door."Ohh it's ying sama room.Whatbis she doing Right now?"fang ask himself as he slowly open her door and their he saw her combing her long black hair."Ohh my gosh ying sama was so beautiful"fang thought to himself as ting notice was someone was peeking as she dashed and grab her bow and arrow and point it towards fang direction."Show your self.You miss with the wrong room you maniac"ying said and walking through the door as fang then quickly run away before ying open the door.