31

"Let go of ying sama,hiyahh"

"Tsk,what a fool"eha replied."What did you say?Here take this,shadow bear scratch"fang attack but eha easily dodge it."Is that what all you can do? Your not like the other fang from the other world"eha muckingly said.

"Dey fang!"

"Fang"

"Huhh Gopal?"edolas fang ask after seeing Gopal was beside him and looking at him worriedly."Dude thank god your awake"Gopal said."Where are we?Were are the others?"edolas fang ask observing his sorroundings."Captain kaizo and the twins were walking back to the guild and nut and rouge went out to Kokochi to get some food supplies"Gopal replied while helping him to sit down."Argh my body hurts ehh,Yaya, ying?Dey what happen to them?"edolas fang ask.

"We don't even know fang,a light just covered us when I tried to find a safety place and it puted us in here and then we just find the three of you lying in here unconsciously"fang replied seating next beside them."Hmm light?Ohh yeah before I lost my conscious,a beaming light covered the whole guild and after that I don't remember anything"edolas fang said while touching his head."How come captain kaizo didn't collapse after heating by it?"he added."Captain just woke up 2 hours from now"fang replied."Hmm how long did I slept?"edolas fang ask."Two days straight"fang said and stood up and went to Yaya and ying's unconscious body and check them of they got fever or something.

"B-boboib-boy"yaya slowly said but still her eyes were closed."Don't worry yaya we will definitely save him"fang said as his eyes then landed on a pigtailed girl beside her."If you just listen to me,you should've sleeping in there"fang said."Dey what's the point of lecturing her?She's asleep she can't hear you duh"Gopal interfere."Whatever"fang said.

"Hey guys do you have any idea on how to save your friend?"

"Well we were still thinking on it.Ehhh?"edolas fang replied as the three of them look at the person and there they saw boboiboy was seating next beside them."Dey boboiboy,I miss you so much"Gopal said while hugging him."Ehh Gopal don't hug him,we don't know if his our enemy or not"Gopal said while pulling gopals."Chill earthland fang,I'm the boboiboy from this world.Nice to meet you"boboiboy said as fang then relax."Nice to meet you too"fang replied."Are you really boboiboy?"edolas fang ask as boboiboy just nod but then fang punched him."Dey fang what's wrong with you?"Gopal ask as boboiboy was just wiping some blood from his mouth.

"It's okay Gopal,I understand him"boboiboy said but then fang pulled his collar and started to punch him again."You idiot,you leave us.Yaya became miserable and lonely all the time.Do you know how sad she is when you left her?Do you know that Ying sama tried to kill her self because of you?Do you know how hurt I am seing the girl I like,liking the guy I was having a rivalry with?Do you know huh?Huh?Do you know how we've been through out this year's trying to escape from that king and you just leave us.How could you?"fang angrily said still pucnhing boboiboy in the floor while he was just letting them."Hey fang that's enough"fang said while pulling him away.

"Don't stop me.I still need to teach that idiot"edolas fang said trying to escape from his grip."If you only knew what I've been through fang"boboiboy said while his head was bowing down."What do you mean huh?"edolas fang ask."If I didn't replace ying, she's probably dead by now and it's hurt for you to loos her too so I take her place even it hurts me so as Yaya and you guys"boboiboy said and jump over to fang and punches him back."And besides,im sorry for hurting ying feelings and for not saving her from eha"boboiboy said while stopping punching him as he saw some blood coming out from his nose."What do you mean,you didn't save her?"fang ask.

"Are you the one who save us?"ying ask after regaining her conscious and was listening to them a minute ago."Ying your awake"Gopal scream."Tell me,are you the one who save us and put us in this place?"ying ask."Yeah how did you know?"boboiboy ask."I saw your figure,probably with your supra fusion you grab as all before boboiboy can aim his lightning towards us,is that right?"ying ask fixing her glasses as boboiboy just nod.

"Well thanks for saving us anyway.Im ying from earthland"ying happily said and offer a hand shake."It's nice to meet you ying from earthland"boboiboy said and accept the handshake."Hmm why are they doing that?That boboiboy was getting to my nerve"fang said while crossing his arms while Gopal who notice him just tap his shoulder."Okay so everyone I have already a plan on how to save your friend and ying"boboiboy said."Wait,wait.Tell us what happen to you first"Gopal said as everyone agree."Well first of all I'm dead already,eha manage to take me to the king and they sucked away my powers and my body and soul should vanished by that time but it isn't and they fall my body under the floating castle and then I think my body still didn't vanished or decay by now"boboiboy said.

"So are you saying,your dead already?"Gopal,ying and fang asked together."Yeah I was,I even tell ying about eha mad your friend coming to our guild but it's too late"boboiboy said."But how can you be together with us?And how can fang touch you?"ying ask."Ohh I just asked uncle Kokochi to duplicate my body and I possessed it"boboiboy replied but then he felt some warms arms wrapped around his chest."I miss you dummy"it was edolas Yaya hugging him with tears was falling on her eyes."Yaya"he spoke as he quickly then hug her."I miss you two"boboiboy said and the others let them reunite for a moment."What took you so long to come back?"Yaya ask as boboiboy wipe some of tears."I'm sorry Yaya,but I'm already dead and I can't stay in this fake body for any longer"boboiboy said as Yaya were shocked hearing it."No don't leave me again,don't leave us"Yaya cried again while hugging him."I'm sorry but I can't do that but I can do one more thing"boboiboy said as Yaya then look at her."What is it boboiboy?" fang ask."Is to help you guys save your friend and save ying from king tarung before I totally wipe out from this world"boboiboy said as everyone was having a hope in his word.

"Ehh boboiboy your back"Yaya woke up and quickly hugged him."Uhm yaya his not the boboiboy we knew.Thats the boboiboy from this world"ying said but Yaya didn't let go of hugging him."Yaya?"fang ask."I know,just let me hug him for a second"Yaya said."It's okay guys,just let her be"boboiboy said as the her friends felt pity for their friend.