37

"Hey I order you, release them now or else-"

"Or else what?Your going to kill me alone or you and your friends will do it together?"invele cutt off boboiboy's word and then chuckle after it."Your so brave for your age kid,I like you already.Your posses the power of element manipulation right?Why would you waste your power?You should join me and let's rule this world together.We will be a fantastic partner ehh!What did you think?"invele ask offering his hands towards him.

"I refuse to.You kill our friends and you in trapped our others friends in that what so called bandage and also you killed your father.The one who raise after your mother died.Havent your feel remorse of what you done?"boboiboy ask as invele retreated his hands and place it in his chest.

"My,my,I don't need too… and besides his the reason why I turned into something like this.Do you know the feeling of being use as a living machine?That you have to follow the order to kill a thousand of people,that you almost died because of your father.Do you feel it?"he asked.His voice was cold and it was mixed up with sorrow and sadness.

His voice was cold and it was mixed up with sorrow and sadness

(This is invele by the way)

"To answer that,no but still his your father.You should've have killed him even he was so sinful.Everyone deserves to lo-"

"SILENCE"invele shouted cutting boboiboy on his words.

"There's no use of trying to talk to him nicely boboiboy"Yaya said tapping his shoulder."Yaya's right.He was already on the dark side.Even your light can't do anything and besides not all enemy can be convince with some comforting or whatever words you got there.Your not Naruto anyway"fang added while crossing his arms."Naruto?Who is he?"boboiboy ask wondering who is this Naruto guy is."Ahh just a fictional character and thrust me he is incredibly powerful.Me and fang used to watch the anime,you should guys join us sometimes on our break.We were already watching it's fifth movie"ying continue while fixing her glasses.

"Fifth?I thought we were still on the fourth movie?Did you watch it without me?"fang ask feeling betrayed."No idiot honestly you slept the whole time and when you woke up it ended already"ying respond."Ohh did I?Let's just watch it again please"fang pleaded as ying rolled her eyes and nod.

"Are you done chatting?I do believe I still have to beat you five and my kingdom awaits me"invele boredly said while sitting on the ground.

"Yeah sorry about that.So let's continue"ying said while doing her peace sign.

"Anyways if you all are going to stop me from my plan, I'll just have to eliminate you all then"invele said and then launch a bunch of black pipe towards them with a light spead.Ying who notice it,she quickly step infront of them and place her hands infront."Everyone get down.SPACE TUNNEL"ying shouted as her black force mark glow blue and it markings run towards the left side of her face and down towards her palm.A dark hole then appeared infront of her as all the pipes have been suck in all there,then she closed her palm after sucking it all.